STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Thats because the bicep tendon runs all the way up the shoulder. Mine bothers me sometimes and I just tough it out. Try tucking your elbows more and keep your core tight throughout the lift.
Its a pretty bad straining pain. I dont wanna tough it out if its that bad. I jumped straight to incline where I toughed it out though, coudnt get the bar to touch my chest though. After that I just did dips, pushups (bicep bothered me as well after about 100), and ended with tris. Hit a set again on the flat bench (closer grip) and managed to do 3 before I said **** it. Was more tolerable but didnt wanna push it without knowing whats wrong.

Last edited:
Mixed in some calf isolation work with leg day last Monday and my calves are still crazy sore. I feel like my leg muscles take longer to recover for some reason.

Mixed in some calf isolation work with leg day last Monday and my calves are still crazy sore. I feel like my leg muscles take longer to recover for some reason.

Fort about 2 weeks I've been doing calves almost everyday, maybe like 5/7 days of the week. Think I'm starting to see some gainz :nerd:

LEG DAY TODAY. Let's get it :pimp:

Last edited by a moderator:
Fort about 2 weeks I've been doing calves almost everyday, maybe like 5/7 days of the week. Think I'm starting to see some gainz
nerd.gif

LEG DAY TODAY. Let's get it
pimp.gif
nthat.gif

I've had Prostatitis for like a month, so any squatting motion is pretty uncomfortable. Have a urology appointment tomorrow AM because it's getting ridiculous. If I could squat pain free I'd do it twice a week.

You must've put in some crazy volume. Calves are supposed to have the quickest recovery time out of any muscle group.

I probably did about 4 sets of 25 calf raises on the edge of a stair and then 4 sets of 25 with a barbell on my shoulders. This was after squats and lunges. 

Did a high rep leg day today. Been alternating between high and low rep days.

I forgot how tiring high rep squatting was. Did 4 sets of 12 and I was gassed :lol:

Anyone here watch Fouseytube? Dude is getting incredibly strong and just started to lift again about a month in smh

Anyone here watch Fouseytube? Dude is getting incredibly strong and just started to lift again about a month in smh
Strong at what? Curls?  

His advantage is that he lifted before so his body will remember that. I wouldn't be surprised if dude hopped on a cycle considering who is training him...

Last edited:
very possible, wont be easy tho depending how overweight you are and other factors.

Depends how your carying that weight. 250lbs doesn't sound that bad if your tall. But if your like me 5'9", I started at 230lbs (overweight). You won't make it in 5 months.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom