STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

You probably just have to learn to pace your reps and remember to catch your breath at the top of each rep before you descend on the squat

Entering the flat/incline/decline debate.

All three excercises are good for you but its mainly about time. If you can hit all three do so but if you only have time for 1 then most people choose flat. The flat bench will hit your upper chest and some lower chest. If you want to emphasize the upper and lower than do incline and decline. Guys see more results with incline and flat because it targets the biggest muscle...upper chest.
I usually do flat then if i have time i do some incline and decline.

Did chest yesterday...."forgot" to do decline. 

It's crazy what a difference weighing 5lbs more can make.  

Just to gave you a quick update on my career change to become a personal trainer

I've not quit my current job yet but I will have to this week (I gave my letter in stating the 20th will be my last day). I got a poistion as a personal trainer at Equinox in manhattan and my official start date was yesterday (everything is happening faster than I thought it would). So right now I'm juggling two jobs. Since I'm new to the scene, Equinox has me doing a lot of in house training on kinesiology, Anatomy..,ect. Which is about a 2 months. During that time I'm going to study for my NASM certification. I'm going to start working out in the gym today to get familar with all the employees and members. I might go everyday for the hell of it. So at this point the ball is rolling. Looking forward to it.

Jus got this text about that GNC code. Guess they sent out the wrong code...

Clean bulking has lead to a belly for me. Abs are visible when flexing since I'm still around 10 % bf, but at rest the belly is definitely rounded. SMH.

Just to gave you a quick update on my career change to become a personal trainer

I've not quit my current job yet but I will have to this week (I gave my letter in stating the 20th will be my last day). I got a poistion as a personal trainer at Equinox in manhattan and my official start date was yesterday (everything is happening faster than I thought it would). So right now I'm juggling two jobs. Since I'm new to the scene, Equinox has me doing a lot of in house training on kinesiology, Anatomy..,ect. Which is about a 2 months. During that time I'm going to study for my NASM certification. I'm going to start working out in the gym today to get familar with all the employees and members. I might go everyday for the hell of it. So at this point the ball is rolling. Looking forward to it.

They prob have new editions but I have all the nasm stuff in my crib including DVDs. The books prob outdated but I'll send the DVDs for free....really helps if you're interested. PM me. I did NASM when I was younger.

Clean bulking has lead to a belly for me. Abs are visible when flexing since I'm still around 10 % bf, but at rest the belly is definitely rounded. SMH.
I think that is normal honestly.

I have come to realization that no one walks around with ripped abs all the time.  All these shoots with dudes who are oiled up good lighting and filters make everyone look jacked.  I don't think the majority of people walk around with ripped abs.  I could be wrong but i feel like its another misnomer of the fitness world.  Kind of like all these "clean" bodybuilders. 

Last edited:
Buying good weights isn't too hard, the problem is the bench and stuff. You go cheap on them and it's potential disaster.

I have come to realization that no one walks around with ripped abs all the time.  All these shoots with dudes who are oiled up good lighting and filters make everyone look jacked.  I don't think the majority of people walk around with ripped abs.  I could be wrong but i feel like its another misnomer of the fitness world.  Kind of like all these "clean" bodybuilders. 

::Wiping my tears:: I feel that, appreciate that encouragement. I get it, stomach fat is a byproduct of any bulk but the feeling...it's not a fat feeling just more of bloat/belly issue that's the neausance. Been eating a ton of calories IMO of the same, boring healthy food, and feel like a gut is (one) of the main eatures to show from it. May be time to cut.

A lot of people do though...

Bodybuilders don't, there you are correct.

Back
Top Bottom