STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

If were talking the general population, a low bf % and visible abs is verrrryy uncommon.

at a high weight, yes

bet dudes gonna come in here who weight 130 and have malnourished abs thinking highly of themselves

What body fat do you have to be to have visible abs? Mine are finally visible, but not by a whole lot, I just don't have to flex to make them pop lol. I'm 160, 5'10 btw.

Im also very vascular, I'm sure that has less to do with bodyfat and more to do with genetics.

Last edited:
Just to gave you a quick update on my career change to become a personal trainer

I've not quit my current job yet but I will have to this week (I gave my letter in stating the 20th will be my last day). I got a poistion as a personal trainer at Equinox in manhattan and my official start date was yesterday (everything is happening faster than I thought it would). So right now I'm juggling two jobs. Since I'm new to the scene, Equinox has me doing a lot of in house training on kinesiology, Anatomy..,ect. Which is about a 2 months. During that time I'm going to study for my NASM certification. I'm going to start working out in the gym today to get familar with all the employees and members. I might go everyday for the hell of it. So at this point the ball is rolling. Looking forward to it.

They prob have new editions but I have all the nasm stuff in my crib including DVDs. The books prob outdated but I'll send the DVDs for free....really helps if you're interested. PM me. I did NASM when I was younger.

Good luck man keep us posted. Question did you go to school to be a pt

Nope. I'm going to learn as I go. So I got to start from the bottom.
Best of luck dude. If youve got any questions about the business, etc. shoot me a PM.

Thanksl. I'll be PMing you both. I've been busy as of late. Once I am able to quit my current job and move forward with being a PT I'll have a bit more time.

What body fat do you have to be to have visible abs? Mine are finally visible, but not by a whole lot, I just don't have to flex to make them pop lol. I'm 160, 5'10 btw.

Im also very vascular, I'm sure that has less to do with bodyfat and more to do with genetics.

Someone answer this mans question!

a lot of people will tell you 10%

BUT

genetics play a role, some dudes like football players at higher BF have visible thick abs.

a lot of people will tell you 10%

BUT

genetics play a role, some dudes like football players at higher BF have visible thick abs.
Very true... Im at 12%... Weigh about 195 at 6'4 and I have visible abs... Ab work helps though

This is what I'm currently at... did a caliper but those are bs that had me at 10 %

You need to stop worrying about your abs, and worried about the fact that you are 160 and 5'10... but that's none of my business

Vascularity is very genetics based, along with low BF. You weigh 160, you should be vascular.

Not trying to take shots, even though it looks like it, |I

People sound so salty when they talk about skinny guys being vascular and having visible abs.

On the opposite end of the spectrum, no one besides themselves, wants to look like a fat power lifter.

It's funny you guys are talking about bf%. I'm learning how to take the measurements for that tomorrow (4 points). I will get mine done tomorrow to see where I'm at. I'm still 5'9.5 at 180lbs with visible abs (if that matters)

People sound so salty when they talk about skinny guys being vascular and having visible abs.

On the opposite end of the spectrum, no one besides themselves, wants to look like a fat power lifter.
A skinny guy with abs is like a fat chick with big ****.

that's the thing though, plenty of fat chicks out there with small tittays and even worse, you ever see them fat, fat chicks with no ***? damn poor things :lol:

There's always a happy medium, no need for extremes, :lol:

that's the thing though, plenty of fat chicks out there with small tittays and even worse, you ever see them fat, fat chicks with no ***? damn poor things :lol:

I see fat girls with no butts all the time, tig ol' bitties, but no butt.

Fat girls with no boobs, that is sad, god didn't intend for you to be big girl...hit the gym.

Takes on the paleo diet? I eat a ton of oats and came across am article on marksdailyapple.com (paleo website) about them. Crazy to read opionions saying carbs are not essential/nessecary and actually make you hungrier....

Any one work the grave yard shift / overnights? How is your workout routine ? I only can manage to work out on full days off, days that I don't work at nights. Only can put in 3-4 days a week.

Takes on the paleo diet? I eat a ton of oats and came across am article on marksdailyapple.com (paleo website) about them. Crazy to read opionions saying carbs are not essential/nessecary and actually make you hungrier....

thats what lebron is doing right now..lost all that muscle smh

Carbs arent supposed to fill you up. complex carbs like oats are tho. but carbs like chips, junk food, cookies, etc..just quick energy bursts

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom