STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

First time I was someone wearing one of those masks, I thought the guy had some major type of illness or something. SMH

i need to start doing cardio but im too damn lazy after working out and bored

and im not having a separate cardio day either. its not like i can run either, my knees ache from my ridiculous basketball days i just speed walk at a 9% incline.

gotta step it up regardless

Anyone ever get a hip adductor (groin) strain? I was doing squats today and did a proper warm up. I did a few minutes on the elliptical followed by 3 warm up sets before finally hitting my working set. I hit parallel depth and felt a pop similar to cracking a knuckle. :smh: Looks like I'll have to take some time off from the gym to recover and ice the area. There's minor pain when I walk, so I defintely will have to skip leg day :smh: . I've been lifting for years and never had this happen. I think I'm just getting old too so my body isn't recovering as fast and I'm becoming more injury prone. I've been running a modified PHAT routine for about a year and a half by the way.

Last edited:
You already did a bunch of the hard work (drive/walk to gym, weight train, etc) and are already there. Just get on the bike or stair master and squeeze that sponge. Punctuate your work outs with that cardio.

i've used forskolin 95. after over a week i was still getting the crazy toilet action. dosing 50mg bid. stopped using it.

i'm battling that sharp groin pain. tried to work through and around it and made it much worse. rested for a week and started doing body weight and light weight squats. this week i did pause squats with 135# and the pain started coming back. it's been very irritating.

i've used forskolin 95. after over a week i was still getting the crazy toilet action. dosing 50mg bid. stopped using it.

i'm battling that sharp groin pain. tried to work through and around it and made it much worse. rested for a week and started doing body weight and light weight squats. this week i did pause squats with 135# and the pain started coming back. it's been very irritating.

Ive been using it for a week plus now.

not much toilet issues other than today at 50mg. a few more days and im going up to 75 i think.

everyone on BB swears by the stuff

It's amazing how much ur strength goes up when you bulk.

I nearly hit all my goals before I started in October.

Starting my cut pretty late on Monday.

MJ got his team to foul LeBron like he was being fouled vs. the bad boy pistons.

Bron knew it was MJ that's why he eyes him.

For you guys that keep talking about protein powder, how many grams of protein do you get in per day? Also how much of it comes from powder?

For you guys that keep talking about protein powder, how many grams of protein do you get in per day? Also how much of it comes from powder?

I stopped counting calories but I checked myfitness pal log last time I did count.

reads a 160g of protein that day, only 27g came specifically from Cytosport whey.

I'm 6ft., currently weigh ~171, gained about 15 pounds the last 2 months on a bulk diet.

Last edited:

I'm playing with my protein intake, last 6 weeks I was getting abt 245g per day but I'm only around 200 lbs so I felt that was a bit much.  Gonna bring it down to around a gram per pound and up my carbs and see how I feel/look.  Only take a shake post workout for convenience or if I workout first thing in the morning i'll take a scoop before then eat a regular meal after words and none on days I don't lift so btw 25-60g from whey. 

150g+ per day

25g comes from a shake after workout

food>>>>>>whey

I get around 170g if I had to guess. 50 from Whey. Probably 32 from Milk. Maybe more than 170 now that I think about it.

What food scale do y'all use?

Bout to cut and not risking losing muscle mass.

^ I'm curious to hear your thoughts on it in like 2-3 weeks

DL'ed 300 for 3 today. Not much, but a new PR for me :pimp:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom