STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Arms day has 0 purpose.

For what i do, its a crazy waste of time.
Truuuuuu

I do some isolations on my push and pull days but I could never go back to a whole day just for arms. I don't even think I could break a sweat from just doing arms.

Do all you guys that have arm days lift in tanks too? hehe 

Last edited:
no arms day for me. my arms are small. my tris are getting stronger though and my gf likes to squeeze them. good enough for me.

from my understanding, 0.8 grams of protein per kilogram of lean mass is sufficient unless you're on anabolics. i don't think that 1.5 per pound is necessary but to each his own. i weigh between 175-180 and am still on the flabby side. i try to get around 150 grams and usually get about 50 from powder. my problem is the overall number of calories that i take in each day. it's way too high.

Last edited:
Just switched my routine up... Mon= Chest/Biceps. Tue=Tris/Shoulders... Wed=Back/abs/legs.. Repeat... rest on sunday

Also do 2 miles after each workout

If you're having breakouts from Whey or any protein for that matter, it's almost ALWAYS because your protein is milk based. You gotta switch it up

So is it better to do separate work out sessions like morning work out, evening cardio?

I remember hearing Stone Cold say that's what he does. I do cardio at the end of my work out and I can tell it does affect muscle gains.

If your having a had time putting on weight I would limit the cardio.

I wouldnt totally eliminate it because I think it helps with lifting but I wouldn't do tons of it.

Arms day has 0 purpose.

zero purpose? :rolleyes

are you still not working out the muscle? tearing the fibers?

BTW, no i dont have an arm day
Yes, zero purpose. I didnt say arm exercises in general.

Also, for what i do and the activities i play it serves no purpose having a dedicated day to single joint, open chain, isolated arm exercises.

The biceps have very little function in athletic movements. It doesnt do much in terms if human movement yet its trained like its important

Arms day has 0 purpose.

Also, for what i do and the activities i play it serves no purpose having a dedicated day to single joint, open chain, isolated arm exercises.

The biceps have very little function in athletic movements. It doesnt do much in terms if human movement yet its trained like its important

Yea, but big biceps is how you get the bishes.

Arms day has 0 purpose.

while i agree for the most part

but big biceps get attention :lol: thats the whole point of workin em out. everything else you said is true

They get the attention...... Among other men.

If someone cares about how other view them physically then go right ahead. Other than that, no point. Literally the only reason is vanity.

Not saying people dont or shouldn't have different goals. If what i said are your goals, then thats the way to go about achieving it.

i get a lot of compliments on my biceps even when i think i dont deserve them because IMO they arent that great. They look flatter now than they were last summer for some odd reason even tho ive been hitting them and havent lost weight :x

ive been hitting tri-ceps hard to make my whole arm look bigger but they literally wont grow. the lateral head for me is so easy and sticks out and grows :lol: but the long head will not grow. no idea why

Back
Top Bottom