STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I buy it every month.
It's a special exclusive ISO made just for Costco.

Don't see why you'd want your "beloved" gold standard whey when you'd be getting a better quality whey protein for the same retail price of gold standard.

It says Performance ISOLATED on it but it's just the brand, it says "NOT CONCENTRATED" on it so you know it's not the same as their regular cheap performance whey.

Tastes great, mixes smooth, and hits your system quick. Plus it's only 49.99
At my Costco. You won't find ISO quality for That cheap anywhere.
Not unless you pay for an unknown, generic brand version. This is as good as it gets for quality and price

This? Yea I've never seen it before. 

Next time I go to Costco.. I got to pick this up..

I'm going to try that isolate as well. It took me a bit of time to find actual label to see if it contains concentrate... It doesn't. Is it a Costco exclusive? They don't even Ave that on bb.com.

i think its costco exclusive because i know they have regular performance whey but never seen or even heard of performance isolate.

I think so too. I searched it on Google, and it didn't even pop up on the first page. I'll try it after I try these other proteins.

I did DL yesterday with my Inzer belt and I hated it.

The rest of my back workout was 15 set of 8-10 reps weighted (25bls) pulled up (varies hand positions) and 15 sets 10 reps of seated rows (medium weight).

do you make a lot of money in exercise science? I've heard different things.... but usually around 40-60k?
It all depends on what career path you choose to go with it.  You can be more than an exercise scientist with that degree and make way more money than that.  

what are your guys opinion on this elevation training mask? http://www.trainingmask.com/products/TRAINING-MASK-2.0.html
im a basketball player so im wondering if its worth using during my lifting/cardio to increase stamina and endurance while im on the court. figured some people in here would know best.
You want to increase your stamina? Run more. Don't waste your money on that and look like your running from a bank robbery every time you use it.

I don't like that it states that wearing it mimics high elevation training when it only restricts your breathing. Training at a high elevation is hard because there is less oxygen available in the air not because the air itself is restricted so that whole claim is bs to me.

Last edited:
I see them all the time in the gym. I was thinking about getting one since I feel like my cardio is lacking. But then again I could just switch it up and challenge myself.

I see them all the time in the gym. I was thinking about getting one since I feel like my cardio is lacking. But then again I could just switch it up and challenge myself.

Bruh you put that treadmill on 10% incline and you will get all the altitude training your lungs need or just go find a hill and get to running.

Best way I have found to work on my cardio is running on an incline

Saw some girl with the Bane mask doing jumping jacks in the gym a few weeks ago :smh: :smh::lol: She was a thick Asian girl though, so I wasn't sure whether I wanted to smash or disrespect her stupid mask

Back
Top Bottom