STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

F Inzer. Forreal. 

Called Saturday asking for the status of my order and they said it will ship out this week. So I call today (thursday) to ask if the item has shipped yet. They say it wil ship out in 2 weeks.... 
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
Yeah, my belt took 2 months, black too which is supposed to be more available than the colored ones.

The warranty is cool though, my lever was sharp as hell and they replaced it for me no charge.

Nutrabio seems to be the brand I'm leaning towards. They claim to be 100% isolate, and lactose free. They supposedly well their products to other companies too.

I'm still reading up on em since I've never heard of em till yesterday.

I'm reading up, and supposedly most whey isolates are very low in lactose, or lactose free.

I'm hearing the whey concentrate on the label is the lactose culprit. I'm looking at Dymatize ISO 100, but it's almost $75 per 5 lb tub off eBay. I'll probably go Nutrabio or Isopure.

Last edited:

F Inzer. Forreal. 

Called Saturday asking for the status of my order and they said it will ship out this week. So I call today (thursday) to ask if the item has shipped yet. They say it wil ship out in 2 weeks.... 
indifferent.gif
Its worth the weight...

Came into work today, first thing I see is 2 dozen fresh donuts from the mom and pop joint

Read up a bunch of reviews, and watched a few videos on Nutrabio trying to uncover anything bad... Didn't find anything except the price point is a bit high.

Ordered a 5 lb tub off eBay, and it came out to be just about $70 shipped. As for the quality, everything I read/watched said they're top notch.

They add nothing to their protein from what the label says. It's lactose free too.

I have to sell the remaining ON I have now which will be the headache.

Not necessarily. If i remember corectly we're about 20 minutes from each other on the beltway. I need some and will be happy to take it off your hands. Let me know.

I'd take you up on the offer, but one of my gym buddies said he'll buy the whole stock.

On another note, NOW Isolate seems to be pretty good too. 99% lactose free. I'll probably order some of that as well to see how my skin reacts to it.

Nutrabio seems to be the brand I'm leaning towards. They claim to be 100% isolate, and lactose free. They supposedly well their products to other companies too.

I'm reading up, and supposedly most whey isolates are very low in lactose, or lactose free.

I'm hearing the whey concentrate on the label is the lactose culprit. I'm looking at Dymatize ISO 100, but it's almost $75 per 5 lb tub off eBay. I'll probably go Nutrabio or Isopure.

why not buy from BB? its only $68 and i think it ends today, free shipping coupon.

why not buy from BB? its only $68 and i think it ends today, free shipping coupon.

I just search nutrabio on bb. They didn't have it.

watching the ufc 172 countdown. phil davis is with some guy from institute for human kinetics doing some interesting stuff for hips, foot, ankles and (motorsensitivity?) of the toes.

Read up a bunch of reviews, and watched a few videos on Nutrabio trying to uncover anything bad... Didn't find anything except the price point is a bit high.

Ordered a 5 lb tub off eBay, and it came out to be just about $70 shipped. As for the quality, everything I read/watched said they're top notch.

They add nothing to their protein from what the label says. It's lactose free too.

Gonna try them out. Good looks

I buy it every month.
It's a special exclusive ISO made just for Costco.

Don't see why you'd want your "beloved" gold standard whey when you'd be getting a better quality whey protein for the same retail price of gold standard.

It says Performance ISOLATED on it but it's just the brand, it says "NOT CONCENTRATED" on it so you know it's not the same as their regular cheap performance whey.

Tastes great, mixes smooth, and hits your system quick. Plus it's only 49.99
At my Costco. You won't find ISO quality for That cheap anywhere.
Not unless you pay for an unknown, generic brand version. This is as good as it gets for quality and price

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom