STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

So yesterday was my first leg since hurting my lower back and I used my inzer for the 1st time. The belt worked out great. No back pain what so ever. I was able to get 260lbs x 4 on front squats and 335 x 3 on back squats. No pain in my back what so ever. Feels good that I can squat safely. My leg day was front sqauts, back squats, (light) hack squats. laying and sitted hamstring curls, and my ab routine.

Today:

Box jumps
Banded squats
Rear foot elevated split squat
Split squat with RNT
Trx lunges
1 keg box jumps
Pistol box squat

Man... Thinking about this whey being the case of acne... I need to find another kind that'll digest close to the same rate as whey.

I want to wait till I exhaust all my ON protein, but that's over 6 months of dealing with acne from it.

Man... Thinking about this whey being the case of acne... I need to find another kind that'll digest close to the same rate as whey.

I want to wait till I exhaust all my ON protein, but that's over 6 months of dealing with acne from it.

why do you think thats what is causing it?

I actually found cutting lactose out of my diet cleared my skin. I used to drink tons of milk. Cut it completely out, i stick with almond milk, lactose free or soy. But i normally just try to avoid it all together.

Before I started lifting which means before whey, I didn't have acne apart from my early teenage years. I only get acne from fried foods which I rarely eat now. Other people also noticed their acne coming from whey.

Before I started lifting which means before whey, I didn't have acne apart from my early teenage years. I only get acne from fried foods which I rarely eat now. Other people also noticed their acne coming from whey.

damb i have bad skin so normally these pit falls always happen to me but luckily this one missed me. I try my best to be conscious of where my towel is and if i drop it on the floor to get a new one before i wipe my face off. And to never touch my face with a bare hand considering all the random hands that touch the weights and bars.

let me know what you find out if there are alternatives that are said to produce less acne

Feelin' sick right now.... so I gotta take this week off to recover.

No lie though, I'm feelin envious bros. Wish I can be at the gym.

I take 1-2 scoops of whey a day...

Only known side effect for me is some epic farts :x :lol:

Shoulders tonight.. cannot wait :evil:

I take 1-2 scoops of whey a day...

Only known side effect for me is some epic farts :x :lol:

Shoulders tonight.. cannot wait :evil:

epic farts? I'm holding down epic battles on the toilet bowl. I'm glad I drink 1 gal+ of water a day and my fiber intake is good.

durden or whoever, what was the name of the cheaper or better version of the trex or should i just buy the trx? links?

epic farts? I'm holding down epic battles on the toilet bowl. I'm glad I drink 1 gal+ of water a day and my fiber intake is good.

Im never under 1gal of water and my fiber intake is on point about 99% of the time.

I RARELY have toilet battles

and on the off chance i do, i know its not my protein powder :lol:

usually its when i cheat myself and have some taco hell

Anybody know a cream or anything to calm down stretch marks? I know there isnt anything to make them go fully away but my arms are looking a bit rough lately.

Stretch mark gang. :pimp:

Embrace em fam, they ain't going nowhere. :lol:

I've heard cocoa butter helps but really the only true cure is a skin graft.

I honestly like mine, they make me feel like a tiger.

Anybody know a cream or anything to calm down stretch marks? I know there isnt anything to make them go fully away but my arms are looking a bit rough lately.
Gettin big boiii 
smokin.gif

My stretch marks fade away quite a bit in the summer time from being tan :lol:

They're my battle scars and reminders of how huge (in the worst possible way) I used to be.

Took me a while to accept it, but next month will be 4 years since I decided the road to 300lbs (was over 270) was not for me, and being healthy/active was.

I know oils like jojoba, caster, and other can help. I mix the oils I have with shea butter lotion. Seems to fade them a bit. I know coco buter does the same.

My stretch marks fade away quite a bit in the summer time from being tan :lol:

They're my battle scars and reminders of how huge (in the worst possible way) I used to be.

Took me a while to accept it, but next month will be 4 years since I decided the road to 300lbs (was over 270) was not for me, and being healthy/active was.

:pimp: :pimp:

That's funny though because for me, I was always super skinny but the moment I started gaining weight the stretch marks came but they were always there even when I was skinny.

Back
Top Bottom