STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Just registered for the USAW cert next weekend.  I need to stop being a little ***** and go ahead and take the CSCS soon.

Leg day on friday night is my favorite.

Nobody at the gym

Allows me to do this gawd awful walking lunges w/o much interruption :lol:

That's the whey iso I mentioned. Too bad it only comes in one flavor.

Just chug it bro, or put it in a smoothie via magic bullet. Vanilla is the most versatile flavor, Costco doesn't **** with variety, so they went with the one that appeals to the masses.

Just chug it bro, or put it in a smoothie via magic bullet. Vanilla is the most versatile flavor, Costco doesn't **** with variety, so they went with the one that appeals to the masses.

That's what I do. I mix it with the PB&Co white chocolate peanut butter since I'm so frail but lately I've been buying the ON Gold again since it has more servings.

I stopped caring about flavor, once I started making smoothies in the morning. I don't always go the smoothie route, since I don't mind the ol' shaker with vanilla protein/almond milk or vanilla protein/water, however when making smoothies there are more recipe's/idea's w/ vanilla than with any other flavor.

Vanilla is usually cheaper too.

Ex science 
Nice, my boy at the gym has his CSCS and is currently down at Ole Miss for an internship with their strength staff.

I finally read the first chapter of the NSCA PT and only have about 600 pages left lol

Last edited:
Nutrabio comes in Monday. NOW comes in Wednesday. I'll try to see if cutting the ON to 1 scoop per lifting day, or every other lifting day makes a difference. Regardless, I have about 2 lbs of it to use.

Nice, my boy at the gym has his CSCS and is currently down at Ole Miss for an internship with their strength staff.

I finally read the first chapter of the NSCA PT and only have about 600 pages left lol
That's wassup that's where I played and got my undergrad from, love that place.  I really wanna go back to work there.  

Lol yea it took me a minute to get through the book just cuz I was bs'n. 

That's wassup that's where I played and got my undergrad from, love that place.  I really wanna go back to work there.  

Lol yea it took me a minute to get through the book just cuz I was bs'n. 
Nice what position you play?

I just need to focus on these practice exams and see whats actually on them. They say the test covers 3 major portions, not the entire book thankfully lol

Nice what position you play?

I just need to focus on these practice exams and see whats actually on them. They say the test covers 3 major portions, not the entire book thankfully lol
DB.  Are you taking the CSCS or the CPT?

What can you do with a degree in exercise science? I'm in physical therapy and its boring. Pays decent tho

What can you do with a degree in exercise science? I'm in physical therapy and its boring. Pays decent tho
There's a lot one can do with an exercise science degree.  I almost went the pt route but I didn't wanna retake some classes and spend 3 yrs to get my dpt.  

There's a lot one can do with an exercise science degree.  I almost went the pt route but I didn't wanna retake some classes and spend 3 yrs to get my dpt.  
do you make a lot of money in exercise science? I've heard different things.... but usually around 40-60k?

Don't know if yall remember me trying to make an unofficial NT fit shirt. Saw a deal on slickdeals for custom shirts:

http://slickdeals.net/f/6877556-customizable-t-shirt-white-10-free-shipping

$10 for a "budget" white shirt with a print on the front. I sprung for a "classic" tee for 90 cents more and in jet black for another $2.10 making it $13 total shipped. Link to the exact shirt I'm ordering:

(edit): guess you have to click this link first to get the promo price: http://slickdeals.net/?cno=386172

now click: http://www.alliedshirts.com/designer?cp=584F78426C4F55474A376E6E506868356F364A526D513D3D

If you want to customize your own shirt and use the image I made: http://www.upl.co/uploads/Untitled1-411398494649.png

Have at it :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom