STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Today was the last day of my gym membership. I said good bye to all my friends there. That place sucks. I've been stealing 10-15 dumb bells and plates for the past month. And since no one was near the pool. Me and my buddy managed to put a few 45 lb plates in the pool. Hahahahahahahahah. F u LA fitness

Today was the last day of my gym membership. I said good bye to all my friends there. That place sucks. I've been stealing 10-15 dumb bells and plates for the past month. And since no one was near the pool. Me and my buddy managed to put a few 45 lb plates in the pool. Hahahahahahahahah. F u LA fitness

I see the scumbag challenge was accepted, smh lol... That's messed up man.

I avoid squats if I don't have a cushion available. =/

I hide all the cushions in the gym.

Is it possible to lose fat while eating at maintenance?

or very close to maintenance?

My maintenance is 3,000. If I eat 2800 cals a day will I lose fat?

I'm not in a hurry, I just want to cut fat slowly and surely and keep muscle.

Last edited by a moderator:
I pay for towel service for the past year. No lie. At least half the time no towels are available. Once on a blue moon Iwent there at 8am on Saturday... which is when it opens...and the weights are allllllll over the floor. Impossible to find a matching pair or dumbbells

I pay for towel service for the past year. No lie. At least half the time no towels are available. Once on a blue moon Iwent there at 8am on Saturday... which is when it opens...and the weights are allllllll over the floor. Impossible to find a matching pair or dumbbells

I feel you on the weights being on the floor but that's because of the members. At my location, every other day I'll notice the employees all get together and pick up every single weight that's not being used. Every 30 minutes they'll make an announcement to tell you to rack it when you're done.

:lol: :smh: The weight in the pool tho. Now someone gotta get them out.

I feel you on the weights being on the floor but that's because of the members. At my location, every other day I'll notice the employees all get together and pick up every single weight that's not being used. Every 30 minutes they'll make an announcement to tell you to rack it when you're done.

:lol: :smh: The weight in the pool tho. Now someone gotta get them out.
I pay for towel service for the past year. No lie. At least half the time no towels are available. Once on a blue moon Iwent there at 8am on Saturday... which is when it opens...and the weights are allllllll over the floor. Impossible to find a matching pair or dumbbellsya

Yah. Its proper gym etiquette to re rack. BUT it is not your job. Wtf do the employees do at closing time. There is basically no cash register. They don't vacuum Cuz the janitor does that daily...so wtf do they do. Ya smell me bro? The weights in the pool will probably be there for a week. Guarantee it

I find the cushions to be uncomfortable....I think if you rest the bar on the proper place there shouldn't be a need for it....

I felt like it was wrong too so I adjust it a bit lower, resting it on my traps.

Yeah that's pretty much where it should be bro, you can really hurt your neck putting that load on your neck, plus is probably easier to bail if it's not on your neck

How many times you guys can bench your body weight?

I plan on doing a burnout set at the end of every chest workout.

I'm going to guess that you go to LA Fitness on Devonshire and Reseda in Northridge based on the clues you hinted at. I will ask my friends to look for the weights in the pool and whatnot.

Last edited:
i've done much grimier things but mannnnn there's no need to steal the weights and vandalize the place :lol:
should have just terminated your membership or something. talk to the manager. on top of the crappy membership you wanna risk getting arrested and charged for felony theft? nah man. but if you ever go back and steal more stuff, can you get me some 45# bumper plates?

I love squats and all but i do more then just that on leg day. If you are working legs not for looks and for functional strength why no lunges of some sort? Walking, split, Bulgarian?

Back
Top Bottom