STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Hey, that's fine. I don't mess with dairy so I was giving dude another option since he can't digest lactose. I personally use that one and I don't have digestion issues and the chocolate one is pretty good. Some people care about what they put in their body beyond just macros and what's cheapest. I'm not knocking that style because it produces great physical results, but overall health and the quality of the food I eat is more important to me personally.

i used to be like that

dude you cant avoid anything these days that plant based protein got GMO all up in dat

everything is bad for you in this new world buddy

i eat clean, thats all you can do.

Last edited:
i used to be like that

dude you cant avoid anything these days that plant based protein got GMO all up in dat

everything is bad for you in this new world buddy

That particular one is Organic, so it doesn't use GMO's, but obviously some cross-contamination takes place even on organic products.

You're right though. Everything is bad, but that doesn't mean I can't try to avoid certain things that are easy to avoid. It's not something that consumes my life, but I just try to limit the things I'm aware of.

Last edited:
honestly i dont even believe any of these labels anymore

if you wanna pay the extra go ahead

food industry just as shady as the fitness industry

i just accept it

buddy an I were discussing last night...................what if we found out if michael jordan used steroids?

kind of a branch off topic about A Rod an how they made an example of out him for some reason when this is nothing new.

Last edited:
i'm all for athletes using whatever PEDs they want to. i wanna see performances in sports that are beyond human - the very best that chemistry has to offer :lol:

the last couple of pages has been comedy. this always happens when cross fit gets thrown in the mix.
honestly i would love to try cross fit. just never gotten around to it. going to give it a try in the summer when ill have more free time.

I wore the Romaleos for the first time for squats. Let me tell you something. Best investment I've made so far for the gym. Today was leg day and usually wear toe shoes and could only go parallel. Now, I can easily go ATG and also shoot up. My PR was 315x5 (in 2012) and I ended up doing 325x2 after doing 5x5 with the last set ending with 315. I did 3 extra sets. and for the hell of it I broke my front squat PR of 225x5 to 230x5 (for 2 sets). I went crazy in the gym today and no PreWorkout was needed. I really need to order that inzer now.

my buddy an I are both cheap gym rats

we both got new balance minimus right now

we get low though

I know Ezekiel bread is popular with the fitness crowd. It took a couple of days to get used to it, felt like cardboard paper at first :lol:

I eat 2 slices with Nutella 90 mins before I go to the gym, and I feel that I'm more energized during the lifts.

Anyone take this?

How does it compare to the Gold Standard?

Heard many people say it's a waste of money and that the rgular old Gold Standard should do.

Back
Top Bottom