STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

mean.gif
 @ her crossfitting while she's pregnant......yall fools operate like a damn cult 

crossfit just seems a lil extreme for a pregnant woman to do......i'm not a fitness guru and don't wanna be one so that's on yall and the child 

god bless

:smh:  @ her crossfitting while she's pregnant......yall fools operate like a damn cult 

that is EXACTLY why ppl dont like em

the crossfit place by my spot is called

"Crossfit Religion"

they are brainwashed an a lot of them have a sense of elitism

an no offense to whoever on here is into crossfit but most of them dont have impressive physiques, the only ones ive been impressed by are the ones who do the games on ESPN

ooooo an lets talk about the PRICE of crossfit? laughable

maybe thats where some of that sense of elitism comes from, i dunno about everyone else but one by me is like 250 a month

Last edited:
Yeah man i literally have nothing against cross fit i just don't like working out in groups. I like my alone time. And honestly i would give it a try since i like Olympic lifts....but the one by me is $185 per month a little cheaper if you sign a long contract. I pay $45 a month for my gym and can go whenever i want....i can't see paying for it....

I'm out. Not even trying to start a long discussion about this again. Carry on with your globo gym and youtube programming.

I'm out. Not even trying to start a long discussion about this again. Carry on with your globo gym and youtube programming.

google crossfit while pregnant thats alll

i dont want your wife to have a miscarriage, dont just sit back, get all the facts an know what she can and cannot do, maybe get more involved

best of luck to you

Yeah man i literally have nothing against cross fit i just don't like working out in groups. I like my alone time. And honestly i would give it a try since i like Olympic lifts....but the one by me is $185 per month a little cheaper if you sign a long contract. I pay $45 a month for my gym and can go whenever i want....i can't see paying for it....
lol really?

All that jerking and moving while your vunerable just cant be good for a pregnant person.

Fam pleaseeeeeeeee stop talking out of your ****

Although some woman over do it, there are women in my class WODing the day before their due date, for the most part there is nothing wrong with cross fitting while preggo, if she Crossfit before, it actually facilitates the birth....obviously excercises are modified to suit her state, you won't catch a pregnant woman doing 200 burpees, instead of hang cleaning with a bar and bumper weights they'll do it with dumbells and much lighter weight, instead of pull-ups they do ring pulls, use a medicine ball when squatting, etc...

Plenty women continue their routines through preganancy, unless you are high risk, even your doctor will recommend you workout.

So please bruhs, this place is literally one big bro science convention where dudes are so hell bent on the only way to stay in shape and only topic of discussion is how they DEMOOOOOLISSHEEEDDDD chest today by benching.

Be a little more open minded fellas

Fam pleaseeeeeeeee stop talking out of your ****

Although some woman over do it, there are women in my class WODing the day before their due date, for the most part there is nothing wrong with cross fitting while preggo, if she Crossfit before, it actually facilitates the birth....obviously excercises are modified to suit her state, you won't catch a pregnant woman doing 200 burpees, instead of hang cleaning with a bar and bumper weights they'll do it with dumbells and much lighter weight, instead of pull-ups they do ring pulls, use a medicine ball when squatting, etc...

Plenty women continue their routines through preganancy, unless you are high risk, even your doctor will recommend you workout.

So please bruhs, this place is literally one big bro science convention where dudes are so hell bent on the only way to stay in shape and only topic of discussion is how they DEMOOOOOLISSHEEEDDDD chest today by benching.

Be a little more open minded fellas
Your a member therefore your bias.

However you'd be cool with your pregnant wife doing that stuff. Just talk to a doctor and they will say moderate appropiate excerise is fine.... but show them crossfit and they'd smack the crap out of you for thinking its ok for a preggo chick or ANYBODY to be doing.

lol really?

most places in my state are at least 250 monthly

makes ppl feel elite cuz they can spend 3k a year for group activity and pride

its def a good business, i actually looked into getting into just for the $ aspect

i might hop on the SoulCycle trend i forsee blowing up soon, i can be a pt time instructor or something not to mention upselling of merchandise.

Last edited:

its def a good business, i actually looked into getting into just for the $ aspect

i might hop on the SoulCycle trend i forsee blowing up soon, i can be a pt time instructor or something
LOL man people will do anything to stay in shape(or so they thinking).

They'd be in better shape just going to a regular gym doing the right excersises and eatting well and getting a good nights sleep. Not all that hurtky jerky bull that they got iganant suckers paying for. That mess is a hustle lol

google crossfit while pregnant thats alll

i dont want your wife to have a miscarriage, dont just sit back, get all the facts an know what she can and cannot do, maybe get more involved

best of luck to you
I did do the research when i found out. Our trainer in our box has gone through it 5 times with his wife, so he personally oversee's what she does. EVERYTHING is scaled down for her and doesn't do any movements that puts the baby in a vulnerable position. She is due in 6 weeks, so the miscarriage thing is out of the question.

I appreciate your concern. I understand you guys watch these videos of all the bad stuff that happens in CF, but there are people and trainers out there that are involved in the safety and progression of our workouts and body that instruct and teach us the right way of doing things.

i dont wanna rustle cf jimmies when we recently had this discussion in there, lets drop it

http://fitnesspainfree.com/3-reasons-kipping-pullups-cause-injuries/ here is a good article

ill stick to standard pull up

Audi my man, can we agree that ANY movement when done with incorrect form can lead to injury?...or does everyone in a gym is a guru and lifts with perfect form?...here is te thing...assuming you have good coaches, they will let you know how to improve your form, in the gym, NOONE tells you what you are doing wrong, they rather snap a pic to laugh at you behind your back bro....

Your a member therefore your bias.

However you'd be cool with your pregnant wife doing that stuff. Just talk to a doctor and they will say moderate appropiate excerise is fine.... but show them crossfit and they'd smack the crap out of you for thinking its ok for a preggo chick or ANYBODY to be doing.

Yeah because I'm gonna show my doctor a video of last years Crossfit games and tell him that's EXACTLY what my wife will be doing....bruh if you gonna hate the topic so much, the best you can do is educate yourself on it to maybe make an actual argument....otherwise just be quiet.

Yeah because I'm gonna show my doctor a video of last years Crossfit games and tell him that's EXACTLY what my wife will be doing....bruh if you gonna hate the topic so much, the best you can do is educate yourself on it to maybe make an actual argument....otherwise just be quiet.
I wish you'd educate yourself Steezy.I think many agree that Crossfit probably would be good for a pregnant woman. Too much movement. I just wouldnt want my wife doing that man. I want my kid to grow up  without issues that could have been prevented.

Cross Fitting while pregnant is as dumb as smoking crack or drinking while preggos...

if you want a crossfit baby.......then idk man smh

Last edited:
i want no parts of the ksteezy vs ubetterthanme back/forth

i got caught up already in DB thread already

steezy agreed

i might hop on the SoulCycle trend i forsee blowing up soon, i can be a pt time instructor or something not to mention upselling of merchandise.

It is pricey, I pay 200$ a month in mines....I was paying 90$ @ NYSC so once I canceled that I figured it was just an extra 110$ you are paying for someone to design a program for you, for a social competitive experience, to meet people with a common interest and get more involved in your fitness goals, why do you guys frown on it so much?....seems like kipping-pull-ups is the go to punch line too...kipping amounts to maybe 5% of all that Crossfit is :lol:

You want your shorty to build an *** and killer thighs, tell her to Crossfit.

I wish you'd educate yourself Steezy.I think many agree that Crossfit probably would be good for a pregnant woman. Too much movement. I just wouldnt want my wife doing that man. I want my kid to grow up  without issues that could have been prevented.

Cross Fitting while pregnant is as dumb as smoking crack or drinking while preggos...

if you want a crossfit baby.......then idk man smh

:rofl:

Ight kiddo.

Geez my broclic fellas, does it matter? P90X, Insanity, Crossfit, running, etc....Just get out there and be active.

Of course there's a right and a wrong way to do things. As with anything in life, start it correctly (form, pace, etc.) and progress. That's the name of the game, progression over time and pushing yourself while not hurting yourself.

You can get hurt doing anything in life, just minimize the risks and do work. There's bad coaches, personal trainers, cab drivers, teachers, etc. You just have to know when to say when.

Carry on.

DAMB YALL AINT EEM GONNA WAIT TIL NEXT MONTH FOR DA NEXT CROSSFIT AGRUMENT.

YALL SAID EFF IT AND DECIDED TO HAVE TWO OF THESE ARGUMENTS IN A ROW?

LMAO YALL ARGUE ALL YALL WANT. I'LL BE IN THE GYM. FIRST WEIGHT TRAINING... THEN AFTER MY BARTENDING SHIFT IMA DO ZOMG CROSSFIT.

Back
Top Bottom