STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I haven't had Ezekiel bread in years. I kinda miss it even though it goes bad after like 4 days and you only get to eat half the loaf. But good stuff.

I workout alone

So that limits my workout

And i was at the gym for only 30 minutes today.

Its not like the machines i was usim were extremely occupied. Just didnt have any type of motivation today.

I dont partake in "diets" or shakes am all that stuff,i used to tho, but 2 times a wk i will go EXTRA HAM amd them drink 2-3 16 oz beers and not eat. Dpesnt seem like affectimg what i do. Anyone do this?

I haven't had Ezekiel bread in years. I kinda miss it even though it goes bad after like 4 days and you only get to eat half the loaf. But good stuff.

Really? Did you keep it in the fridge or the freezer. It will literally lasts months in the freezer. I've never had a loaf go bad, even in the refrigerator for over a week. I usually eat it within a week anyway, but for anyone who buys it and doesn't eat it as fast just keep as much as you'll eat in the fridge and just freeze the rest until you're ready.

:lol: at this thread the past couple of pages...the crossfit fight...that video....people actually like nutella? :lol: that diet :rofl:

anyway....deadlifted yesterday did one set at 325 then last set at 345 (3 reps)....did a good amount of reps working my way up though since i knew i wasn't going to go super heavy. Then did stiff leg deadlifts then did squats then did calves then left. Couldn't squat heavy after deadlifting my legs were shaky. Arms today though...shoulders biceps traps....cardio on Friday off Saturday soccer sunday

Keep grinding NT

Hey, that's fine. I don't mess with dairy so I was giving dude another option since he can't digest lactose. I personally use that one and I don't have digestion issues and the chocolate one is pretty good. Some people care about what they put in their body beyond just macros and what's cheapest. I'm not knocking that style because it produces great physical results, but overall health and the quality of the food I eat is more important to me personally.
You can get an all natural whey protein like I do. Unless you're completely against all dairy products, I don't see why you'd have issues with it. Look at SFH (they use grassfed dairy cows) or Primal Nutrition. They both have solid wheys that may fit your high standards.

i'm all for athletes using whatever PEDs they want to. i wanna see performances in sports that are beyond human - the very best that chemistry has to offer :lol:
From a selfish personal entertainment perspective, I'm with you. From a societal perspective, I'm not. You'd run into too many kids trying to ride bikes way before they are ready and without proper knowledge of how to do it right. Furthermore, a lot of these kids wouldn't even have the potential to even come close to going pro.

Music for the gains man

Rob Bailey>>>>>this guy

Nice, you've seen some solid gains? How often do you deload?
Ya - solid strength gains definitely. Haven't made huge size gains, but I'm fine with that and have no interest doing a bodybuilding split. Nothing scheduled, but I've taken a couple weeks off due to vacation and had to lay off squatting for a couple weeks to keep my ankle serviceable for the end of my fall rugby season.

I wore the Romaleos for the first time for squats. Let me tell you something. Best investment I've made so far for the gym. Today was leg day and usually wear toe shoes and could only go parallel. Now, I can easily go ATG and also shoot up. My PR was 315x5 (in 2012) and I ended up doing 325x2 after doing 5x5 with the last set ending with 315. I did 3 extra sets. and for the hell of it I broke my front squat PR of 225x5 to 230x5 (for 2 sets). I went crazy in the gym today and no PreWorkout was needed. I really need to order that inzer now.
Bro - sounds like there's a placebo effect going on. Not that they aren't helpful, but I think you may be exaggerating.

I workout alone

So that limits my workout

And i was at the gym for only 30 minutes today.

Its not like the machines i was usim were extremely occupied. Just didnt have any type of motivation today.

I dont partake in "diets" or shakes am all that stuff,i used to tho, but 2 times a wk i will go EXTRA HAM amd them drink 2-3 16 oz beers and not eat. Dpesnt seem like affectimg what i do. Anyone do this?

Working out alone doesn't limit your workout. That's a ******** excuse. Don't blame outside factors for your own lake of motivation.

And what is the drink a couple beers and not eat thing?

Why even make a post like this if you arent going to elaborate? 
laugh.gif

You can get an all natural whey protein like I do. Unless you're completely against all dairy products, I don't see why you'd have issues with it. Look at SFH (they use grassfed dairy cows) or Primal Nutrition. They both have solid wheys that may fit your high standards.

Thanks, I'll look into it. I just try to stay away from dairy because it makes me feel kind of sluggish sometimes and I feel like it makes my skin break out. I stopped messing with whey because of the questionable dairy sources and the artificial sweetener, but I'm not completely opposed to using a high quality one once in a while.

I wore the Romaleos for the first time for squats. Let me tell you something. Best investment I've made so far for the gym. Today was leg day and usually wear toe shoes and could only go parallel. Now, I can easily go ATG and also shoot up. My PR was 315x5 (in 2012) and I ended up doing 325x2 after doing 5x5 with the last set ending with 315. I did 3 extra sets. and for the hell of it I broke my front squat PR of 225x5 to 230x5 (for 2 sets). I went crazy in the gym today and no PreWorkout was needed. I really need to order that inzer now.
Bro - sounds like there's a placebo effect going on. Not that they aren't helpful, but I think you may be exaggerating.

Definitly not a placebo effect. The difference between the toe shoes and lifting shoes was clearly there when I squated. The ease in which I was able to go ATG was not there before. Exaggerating? Nah, it was an intense workout.

:lol: I know exactly what you mean. I looked at the expiration date and it said 1/16/14. I looked at the watch to check the date..1/11/14. I guess you can always put it in the freezer to extend the life.

Trying to get my girl to start squatting... Not going too swell for me right now.

smh

my girl squats

anyone girl into fitness as much as them?

i dont buy my girl handbags and *$&% i reward her with athleta clothing and nikes for the gym. im bein srs, my lifestyle has totally rubbed off on her. she takes FitMiss supplements and whey Iso also

show your girl this instagram page http://instagram.com/bossgirlssquat

Last edited:
[quote name="Al Audi"]
i dont buy my girl handbags and *$&% i reward her with athleta clothing and nikes for the gym. im bein srs, my lifestyle has totally rubbed off on her [/quote] :wow: Genius

Last edited:
My wife works out (Crossfit) more than i do during the week sometimes. She's preggo though so that will stop in a few weeks i think.

My wife works out (Crossfit) more than i do during the week sometimes. She's preggo though so that will stop in a few weeks i think.

o hell no......

crazy cross fitters

notice keywords "i think" also

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom