STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Yeah Lucky did all sorts of dieting if I remember correctly. He is making good progress, he updates IG frequently lol

I bought my Romaleos through eastbay and found a 20% off. The only problem is those cheap bastards put the box inside a bag to ship them so it ***** the box up during transit. Tried to get some money back since I spent damn $200 with them but all they wanted to know is if the shoes were damaged.

I recommend going true to size because sizing down will kill your feet trying to break them in. I experience the same pain @ekin23
  is talking about on the sides of my foot if I wear them for a longer period. I also train in the competition inserts they come with so they fit extra stiff. 
Bro. If the shoes were't damaged you don't have anything to complain about in my opinion. Just throw out the box.

Excellent idea!!! Perfect for ppl not tied to a desk all day.... Reusing plastic over and over ain't good though.
Ya why not just get a BPA free reuse able water bottle and use that. I get it that carrying around a water jug looks badass. Did that in college on occasion. And girls were all "omg you gonna drink all that. Here's my number, please respond to my texts. Lollll." That got old after a while plus I was killing the environment. Now I rock with the nalgene. Never had issues with staying drated tho. I feel like the jug with hourly increments isn't something people actually follow IRL, they just so it so they can post pictures of it on social media with corny fitness life hash tags.

i personally dont understand why people deadlift in those... but squatting in them is great

I dead in them strictly for stability. Absolutely no movement when pulling. But I would rather pull in flat shoes but need a strap. I saw a pair of black leather boot looking ones but I have no idea what they are called. Anyone know? (Longshot I know lol)

Yeah Lucky did all sorts of dieting if I remember correctly. He is making good progress, he updates IG frequently lol

I bought my Romaleos through eastbay and found a 20% off. The only problem is those cheap bastards put the box inside a bag to ship them so it ***** the box up during transit. Tried to get some money back since I spent damn $200 with them but all they wanted to know is if the shoes were damaged.

I recommend going true to size because sizing down will kill your feet trying to break them in. I experience the same pain @ekin23
  is talking about on the sides of my foot if I wear them for a longer period. I also train in the competition inserts they come with so they fit extra stiff. 
Bro. If the shoes were't damaged you don't have anything to complain about in my opinion. Just throw out the box.

Excellent idea!!! Perfect for ppl not tied to a desk all day.... Reusing plastic over and over ain't good though.
Ya why not just get a BPA free reuse able water bottle and use that. I get it that carrying around a water jug looks badass. Did that in college on occasion. And girls were all "omg you gonna drink all that. Here's my number, please respond to my texts. Lollll." That got old after a while plus I was killing the environment. Now I rock with the nalgene. Never had issues with staying drated tho. I feel like the jug with hourly increments isn't something people actually follow IRL, they just so it so they can post pictures of it on social media with corny fitness life hash tags.

Dont want to sound like a hater or a troll or anything the "Internets" want to call it now but you seem like a very miserable person.

No matter what anyone post you find a way to debate it. Relax bro

i want some romaleos i think too. which are better, these or the adipowers? or are they about the same?

To make sure you stay hydrated throughout the day. Water also fights hunger, may help you from snacking on the bad stuff.

I just carry a water bottle with me and refill multiple times throughout the day. If your urine is yellow then you are dehydrated. It should be clear.
Don't know about this. I drink plenty of water + multi v's and my pee is like neon yellow.

Dont want to sound like a hater or a troll or anything the "Internets" want to call it now but you seem like a very miserable person.

No matter what anyone post you find a way to debate it. Relax bro

you'll get used to it.... most of us have :lol: :smh: Most of his posts are extremely judgmental and condescending but contain solid info.

The reason why I like the plastic jug because for ppl like me who are visual, it would help me see exactly where I should be each time of day.... and I could see myself reaching certain goals. Right now I drink out of canteens (environmentally friendly) but I can't "see" where I am. You know? It's all psychological I know but everybody can't be a super boss like Timbo and drink umpteen gallons of water just off GP.

I think my canteen I keep is 48 oz., but I also have another one that's 24 oz I use when I go to the gym. My goal for the 4:nerd:z is to fill it up AT LEAST twice but lately man I'll go the whole day and it's like I barely drank anything :smh:

To make sure you stay hydrated throughout the day. Water also fights hunger, may help you from snacking on the bad stuff.

I just carry a water bottle with me and refill multiple times throughout the day. If your urine is yellow then you are dehydrated. It should be clear.

Don't know about this. I drink plenty of water + multi v's and my pee is like neon yellow.
Thats from the vitamins

Son. If I spend $200 on something i want it shipped double boxed. Not having that box could cost me money if I needed to return them. Ive double boxed every pair of shoes Ive sold, Im sure a multi million dollar company can afford to do it.

People don't DL in them usually because of the raised heel. You want to have a flat soled shoe.

@ekin23  I know Dan and Stan have used Asics wrestling boot to DL in. I think they would work great.

Last edited:
Don't see what the big deal is..

Those shoes will be beat into the ground in the gym.

The box can be tossed away.

PROB GON ROCK FOE A YEAR

GET DIRTY THEN CLEAN

LIST ON EBAY WORN ONCE PASS AS DS W OG BOX

$$$$

PROFIT
laugh.gif

Its just the principle B. Shouldn't be that hard to understand, wasn't a topic for debate.

I personally prefer deadlifting barefoot. I have the Powerlift 2.0 and it's made a world of a difference in my squat. I can comfortably go deeper while relieving tension in my lower back. Eventually I'll get Romaleos.

I squatted barefoot yesterday, and it was a MAJOR difference. I loved it.

Did I say that? G T F O , do you know anyone who lost weight by solely running 2 miles 3x a week? Don't worry I'll wait
I used to run 1 mile per day every day....mixed in with weight lifting 5x/ week with good diet and lots of water... Lost about 30lbs in 5-6 months

Son. If I spend $200 on something i want it shipped double boxed. Not having that box could cost me money if I needed to return them. Ive double boxed every pair of shoes Ive sold, Im sure a multi million dollar company can afford to do it.

People don't DL in them usually because of the raised heel. You want to have a flat soled shoe.

@ekin23
 I know Dan and Stan have used Asics wrestling boot to DL in. I think they would work great.
Fine then keep the damaged box if you need to return em. I'm saying it wouldn't bother me but it's your money not mine.

Did I say that? G T F O , do you know anyone who lost weight by solely running 2 miles 3x a week? Don't worry I'll wait

I used to run 1 mile per day every day....mixed in with weight lifting 5x/ week with good diet and lots of water... Lost about 30lbs in 5-6 months
I guess you missed the word solely. The guy said he only runs, as in he doesn't do any other type of exercise and he doesn't have a current eating regime besides eating 3 meals a day. He will not lose weight by only running 2 miles and doing nothing else.

Congrats on your weight loss

The guy said he only runs, as in he doesn't do any other type of exercise and he doesn't have a current eating regime besides eating 3 meals a day. He will not lose weight by only running 2 miles and doing nothing else.

well.....if those 3 meals have less calories than the total amount of calories he expended for the day then yes, he will lose weight. without much exercise, those 3 meals might have to be pretty measly to allow him to lose weight though. eating like that can be miserable if you're a pig like me.

timbo never came across as bitter to me. then again, i have to work with people who are clinically depressed :lol:

weighed myself today. i'm down 2.5# and hopefully back on track after the holiday foodfest. skipped the gym yesterday. bout to hit the weights in a few mins here at work.

That sucks, but where is this 20% off code you speak of, :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom