STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

A lot of your goals will be made from having a good diet then. just burn my calories then you take in and you'll lose weight.

You could really follow any type of bodybuilder split since your not trying to get stronger or anything.

Check these out and find one you like, they also have a lot of good info on nutrition. 

http://www.bodybuilding.com/guides/

I hate the expression 'tone up' only girls should say it lol
repped
Been so busy with work, I needed a basic start up guide. Woriinh midnights suck, just no motivation to do anythijg after work. Hoping to get back at it. Been almost a year.

What's up fellas,

Done with school for a while and I'd like to get back into the gym and bulk up a bit then eventually get lean while keeping a good amount of the weight I gain, if that makes sense. I loss some weight over the past few months so I'm going to increase my intake but was also wondering what's the best protein and creatine available right now.

I'm aiming for a soccer player build more than a bulky bodybuilder frame. Anyone know of a good workout I can use?

Thanks.

HEADS UP

GNC is having 30% almost everything on the site

quest bars for 30% off... no tax and free shipping

time to stock up yall

GNC? man yall must be backstroking in money

well, im just talking about quest bars which are the same price everywhere. they are almost $27 bucks a box. do the math plus free shipping and no tax.

12 bars for 18 bucks aint bad, still expensive but meh

^ did some research and turns out I'm wrong and misinformed about sodium intake.. I'm here to learn

"However, for people who are generally healthy and want to stay healthy, there doesn’t seem to be any reason to be even remotely concerned about moderate intakes of sodium."

Last edited:
Jesus Christ this hurts more than I thought it would.

Am I being stubborn by only taking one oxy every few hours instead of 2?

How am I supposed to poop with one leg...

I hate this ****.

ACL right? man I don't know if it was my doctor or if I just got lucky, but I hardly took any medicine post-op. Did the Dr. put any type of nerve block in your leg? I know that numbs it for a couple days to where you don't feel much pain at all. All that was given to me as far as pain killers were 500mg vicodin, and i took them a couple times and only at night when I was having pain. Bowel movements and taking showers were definitely a struggle though, I feel you on that.

What's your guys' go-to cheat meal? Mine's is a Yoshinoya Beef Bowl.

I declined the nerve block cause I came out pretty good.

Didn't start taking the oxy till the day after and only now at day 4 have I started getting diligent on that.

I'll be trying to poop and shower today. I have ideas.

I'm just playing with some strength bands to keep my body awake. This ******g knee brave is uncomfortable though. I can't really move and excercises my leg the way I think I should. What day did you take it off and experiment?

I declined the nerve block cause I came out pretty good.

Didn't start taking the oxy till the day after and only now at day 4 have I started getting diligent on that.

I'll be trying to poop and shower today. I have ideas.

I'm just playing with some strength bands to keep my body awake. This ******g knee brave is uncomfortable though. I can't really move and excercises my leg the way I think I should. What day did you take it off and experiment?

Been almost two years now, I know I started walking crutch free after about 6 days. If you have the straight leg brace that locks there is a way to adjust it so you have some sort range of motion. I left it on for quite some time just to be safe, I was pretty paranoid about it. Took it off for showers and saran wrapped my leg so it wouldn't get wet, when pooping you just gotta straight leg it, its uncomfortable but you really cant bend the knee much so....Just keep fighting man, once PT comes around go ham.

demetrius crawford reppin the bay :pimp:

i personally think some football players have some of the best physiques. lean with thick, dense muscles. seems like you never see a football player without a thick back. all those power cleans, deadlifts, etc. :smokin

athletic aesthetics > * :smokin

Last edited:
demetrius crawford reppin the bay
pimp.gif

i personally think some football players have some of the best physiques. lean with thick, dense muscles. seems like you never see a football player without a thick back. all those power cleans, deadlifts, etc.
smokin.gif

athletic aesthetics > *
smokin.gif
The look I'm going for...

Dude at the rec yesterday had on the USA Larry Bird jersey and the American Flag pants like Rex Kwan Do....

Pic coming..

Absolutely killed shoulders and triceps today. Also hit PR in 5K times earlier in the week. I'm not even worried about holiday food anymore. For one I just don't crave sweets and savory foods like I used to and secondly I know whatever I do eat I can burn it out in a 30 minute cardio session.

That Peterson picture was (is) the role model physique here bunch of years ago. Glad someone still has it too.

I managed to excrete a couple days worth of goodies finally.

Back
Top Bottom