STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

He was a football player with once in a lifetime genetics and talent. You comparison is flawed, just stop.

You do know that humans been living off of one meal a day since the stone age & sometimes go a couple of days without eating, genetics & being an athlete has nothing to do with it, just because we have an easy access to food doesnt mean we have to eat all the time to survive

Hov was right about spring train in the winter. I love running in the cold at night :pimp:

You do know that humans been living off of one meal a day since the stone age & sometimes go a couple of days without eating, genetics & being an athlete has nothing to do with it, just because we have an easy access to food doesnt mean we have to eat all the time to survive
ok man eat your 1500 calories a day and let me know how much muscle or strength you gain 
happy.gif

Had the best workout today, did a deload on squats and the weight was flying up. I think Ill do this more often, my body and ego really enjoyed it lol

Anyone else do glute bridges? Did them for the first time today, hopefully they help my squat go up.

anyone here use dr dre PowerBeats to work out in?

im gonna start bringing music to the gym again.

what do you guys wear to train in? already looked up reviews an powerbeats suck it seems

If you're not on a budget, the best in ear headphones are Jaybird Bluebuds X. I got a pair and they're official. Comes with a sweat proof warranty too. Check slickdeals, sometimes they have deals on them.

Last edited:
Lmao I think my cousin is copping me powerbeats. Hopefully his girl comes rough w da iPod shuffle making sure I have pockets for iPhone is mad annoyinf

i shouldve mentioned before that i have 125 dollars worth of gift card $ to wal mart i won in a raffle the other day

so whats the best headphones i can get a wal mart for the gym

i used to spend over a hundo on my workout earphones until i got tired of the cable fraying, losing the rubber earpiece, sound going out on one side etc. nowadays i buy a coupla cheap ultimate ears for around $10-$15 and keep one in my car, one at work and one at home. they sound good and are durable as hell.

got some earbud beats as a white elephant gift, gonna try them out. hate having the cord flail around and also hate having my phone/ipod in my pocket while lifting though.

usually just rock with the lg bluetooth headphones and have my phone in my workout bag/floor.

He was a football player with once in a lifetime genetics and talent. You comparison is flawed, just stop.

Dude.... Stop.

i shouldve mentioned before that i have 125 dollars worth of gift card $ to wal mart i won in a raffle the other day

so whats the best headphones i can get a wal mart for the gym

you can also use it at sams club since SC might have better stuff and selection but i assume it might be same stuff

Dude.... Stop.

amen

How do guys like Kobe, cut weight? I am talking already in tip top shape and really lean. I remember hearing him drop 15 lbs for the olympics, and he said he wants to cut 10-15 lbs this season. Wouldn't he be losing a lot of muscle, esp considering he is probably around 8-9% BF

That's what's up. Nate dogg on that gym hype.

That's my physique if I were able to take it up to 11. Right now at a 7.

ACL surgery went chill. No pain when I awoke and no real pain now. But I'm looking forward to them oxys. Doc said I can even bare weight as needed.

Doing some straight leg lifts, ankle pumps and even some quad activation.

Spirits up. Hope y'all stay safe

How do guys like Kobe, cut weight? I am talking already in tip top shape and really lean. I remember hearing him drop 15 lbs for the olympics, and he said he wants to cut 10-15 lbs this season. Wouldn't he be losing a lot of muscle, esp considering he is probably around 8-9% BF
Yes. I'm sure he will get down a couple percent of body fat too. He wants to gain speed as the muscles weigh him down.

I think Nate is too brolic for his size. He needs to be lanky to be driving and all unless he plans on just being a spot up shooter. But at his size he may get blocked a lot.

Yes. I'm sure he will get down a couple percent of body fat too. He wants to gain speed as the muscles weigh him down.

I think Nate is too brolic for his size. He needs to be lanky to be driving and all unless he plans on just being a spot up shooter. But at his size he may get blocked a lot.

He needs that muscle to be able to take hits and punishment when driving to the lane.

I want a gladiator body now. Warrior status. I wanna look like I can be dropped in Athens at any time with a sword and shield and able to wreck ****. Achilles with no Achilles heel swag. Savage animal body. Speed agility, muscle, cuts, power. I'm pretty much there because I've always trained with a footballer mindstate. But I'm making the conscious effort to be on some spartan **** lol. New challenges, new goals kinda get me excited for the gym again. I still don't find it fun to workout anymore but the results are always appreciated

Back
Top Bottom