STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

top 3 pre-workouts on the market right now in your opinion... got in a heated debate today at work and I told the other teacher that this thread will be the judge :nerd:

most people will probably put c4 up there. that's a really popular one. they even sell it at costco. i'm not sure what other ones are the top popular choices.

i use 2 different ones nowadays and the one with the heavier stim effect is genomyx evol. there's an ingredient called AMP in it that's similar to DMAA. they will be reformulating it to include more AMP in it to make of even stronger. it has more kick than plain ol' caffeine.

anyone try the new Animal Rage XL pre workout? 
nerd.gif

i think everyone hates them

i dont think ive heard a single person say something positive :lol:

but if you like em then keep em. they sound good IMO and like the outside noise enhance or w/e it has but the fit and feel is horrible :x

It is the exact opposite for me. The first generation headphones would fall out of my ear when lifting, but these new ones stay in place.

if your not using beats by dre your probably not a real bb just saying
:lol:

I bet the person who said this matches their fit with matching new era and Nike socks don't they :lol:

I copped the seidiosogus uses, less than $30, Bluetooth, does the job at the gym and they wouldn't hurt if I lost them somehow

Definitely if anything its just the opposite I use Jaybirds wireless sport an outside of the fact I have to charge them everyday as well as them not working great with android and my old I pod touch they are the best

Elevation mask bruh..

Conditions the lungs by creating pulmonary resistance
Strengthens the diaphragm
Increases surface area and elasticity in alveoli
Increases lung capacity
Increase anaerobic thresholds
Decrease workout time

id feel and look like an idiot even wearing that for 5 seconds unless i was the biggest dude in the gym then i wouldnt care :lol:

Elevation mask bruh..

Increases lung capacity
Decrease workout time

some dude at my apartment complex wears that in the community gym, and works out with his shirt off :smh:

top 3 pre-workouts on the market right now in your opinion... got in a heated debate today at work and I told the other teacher that this thread will be the judge :nerd:

C4 and Jack3d are probably the most popular.

There isn't really a "best" pre-workout. Some people aren't sensitive to caffeine so count on some people to disagree with you.

Speaking of pre-workout. I hope you guys aren't using it every single workout. You can build up a tolerance to that kind of stuff.

Last edited:
the newest iphone headphones are the best to me

i think everyone hates them

i dont think ive heard a single person say something positive :lol:

but if you like em then keep em. they sound good IMO and like the outside noise enhance or w/e it has but the fit and feel is horrible :x

The one's that came out with the iPhone 5 and later are top notch broski.
I know Apple's previous design was pretty uncomfortable.

Elevation mask bruh.

Increases lung capacity
Decrease workout time

Stupid
Stupid
Stupid
Stupid
Stupid
Actually the only thing I believe

Another awesome gimmick for those who have want to look like they know what whats going on but in reality dont have a clue.

Niiiiice.:smokin

yeah i bought one and used it a few times and gave it away. i've read articles debunking all the claimed benefits of using that mask. wearing it is like a torture device.

When it comes to winter time workout gear, what do yall wear.

Most of the time I wear a hoody/basic long sleeve tee and track pants. Thinking about buying some workout gear and thinking about long sleeve dry-fits.

Back
Top Bottom