STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

What kind of headphones y'all rocking to the gym? I want a upgrade from these iPhone 5 joints starting to hurt my ears. I aint trying to drop a lot since I will sweat on them.

I got the beats.

The ones that wrap around the ear.

I like them.

Only problem I had with my Bluetooth ones were that they didn't get loud (I like blazing music)

The beats have done very well.

What kind of headphones y'all rocking to the gym? I want a upgrade from these iPhone 5 joints starting to hurt my ears. I aint trying to drop a lot since I will sweat on them.
I got in on that VModa for 69$ deal Amazon had a few days ago but those won't be for the gym. For the gym, I just use cheap SkullCandy or Ross/Marshall's earbuds. There's some Bluetooth ones on Amazon for $20 I might check out though. Nakimichi's are very well priced at under $10 to also come with controls and a mic. Here's some headphone deals http://dealnews.com/c155/Electronics/Audio-Components/Headphones/

Last edited:
Expensive headphones for the gym? nah. Skull candy, monoprice, meelectronics. Cheap but quality, this last batch of each have been running strong for over a year. Not bad for $7 ear buds.

$1 ear buds for lifting, $10 Sony 'regular' headphones for running.

Hit shoulders today. Rest day tomorrow.

Anyone try any legal PROHORMONE boosters from gnc? And did you take a post cycle? How much muscle did you keep?

Anyone try any legal PROHORMONE boosters from gnc? And did you take a post cycle? How much muscle did you keep?
there are no legal prohormones at gnc. they sell test boosters that basically don't do a damn thing except maybe help mood and libido a tad bit. test levels have to be raised much more than what an OTC product can do in order to effect changes in body composition. don't waste your money.

there are no legal prohormones at gnc. they sell test boosters that basically don't do a damn thing except maybe help mood and libido a tad bit. test levels have to be raised much more than what an OTC product can do in order to effect changes in body composition. don't waste your money.
All this.

You either join the dark side or you don't. 

No middle ground.

Think I need a personal training session with Miss Brittany up there

Bless what nature and exercise can create, my goodness :smh:

I had a great back and bi workout.

I did DL on a raised platform. I started on a up position and let the bar hit my feet on the way down. So much back activation. I meant to do RDLs :lol:

the first edition/old school ipod headphones>>>>>the updated trash for years ago and the current iphone 5 headphones :x hurt your ears and dont stay put :smh:

top 3 pre-workouts on the market right now in your opinion... got in a heated debate today at work and I told the other teacher that this thread will be the judge :nerd:

GUYS I REALLY THINK IM FINNA ASK MY COUSING FOR DA POWERBEATS FOR XMAS.

UNLESS YALL RECOMMEND SOMETHING BETTER.

AWARE ME BROS

the newest iphone headphones are the best to me

i think everyone hates them

i dont think ive heard a single person say something positive :lol:

but if you like em then keep em. they sound good IMO and like the outside noise enhance or w/e it has but the fit and feel is horrible :x

Back
Top Bottom