Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

First order id badges tho
Thats what i'm saying this dude cant be serious 
roll.gif
In Blade, which was well made by the way, the human supporters of the vampires had markings on the back of their necks.

doesnt understand why Finn needs a pilot to help him escape but thinks jurassic world is a good movie?!

what? 
roll.gif

Ok and an honorable mention goes to Mad Max.

^Agreed with that

My personal top 3 movies this year were Jurassic World, Creed, and TFA. It's crazy how they were all pretty much remakes of their OG counterparts but all were able to make things fresh. I really liked Ant-Man too and you could say that was a remake of the first Iron Man also :lol:

You do understand that a group like The First Order would have people working for them everywhere...those people are called spy's...it would not be logical for a spy to where an Id badge that lets everyone know who they work for...

Ok and an honorable mention goes to Mad Max.

^Agreed with that

My personal top 3 movies this year were Jurassic World, Creed, and TFA. It's crazy how they were all pretty much remakes of their OG counterparts but all were able to make things fresh. I really liked Ant-Man too and you could say that was a remake of the first Iron Man also :lol:

Yea, I have Creed and Straight Outta Compton in my list of the best movies of the year too.

I gotta see Sicaria though, haven't seen it.

Last edited:
What did he need I pilot for? He could have just stayed at Jakka instead off going back with them.

Then he acted all excited to see Poe as if they were buddies, he barely knew this guy.
This is hilarious. 
roll.gif

If @cguy610  wrote the scene it would have went like this.

Fin: Hey, Kylo Ren. I'm not down with the First Order anymore. I'm just gonna hang out in Jakku.

Kylo: Ok Fin(or whatever his number was) Thanks for your service man.

First Order leaves Jakku. 

Last edited:
in jurassic world why did the main protagonist think trained raptors would be more effective in a war than *insert advanced destructive weapons technology*? 

why didnt the trex didnt just eat the lady running slowly in heels? 

how did the Irex know to dig out the tracker in his skin, let alone know what it is and that it can be used as bait?

why did the raptors turn on the humans then become good again when the script said so?

why wasnt the asian doctor guy who ended up being bad wearing a name tag to let us know that he's bad?

why did hank pym destroy his relationship with his daughter just to keep a secret from her that really didnt need to be kept secret?

how is antman able to stand on someone's shoulder when his body maintains the same weight after shrinking?

why and how was hank pym able to start a chain of 5 random low lifes that would end up with his desired message getting to scott lang?

how was bald bad guy man able to kill that high ranked guy in the bathroom without anyone caring that he went missing for the rest of the movie?

how is bad bald guy man able to put on his right suit in 1 second when in the helicopter? 

This. The thing with Star Wars is that if you take John Carter and rename it Star Wars Episode 20, people will clap in the theater and say it was a great movie.
Right because star wars fans absolutely loved the prequels......come on man

This. The thing with Star Wars is that if you take John Carter and rename it Star Wars Episode 20, people will clap in the theater and say it was a great movie.
Right because star wars fans absolutely loved the prequels......come on man

They did love the prequels when they first came out.

Revenge of the Sith has an 80% on rottentomatoes and the Clone Wars has a 60% rating.

Last edited:

Didn't you just say the movie was trash earlier? Now you agree it's OK?

Sorry man but there are too many inconsistencies and plot holes with your posts. I'm gonna have to say that you a trash poster breh

Last edited:
there's a difference between legit plot holes and "plot holes" made up by someone who clearly went into the movie intending to hate it 

Revenge of the Sith has an 80% on rottentomatoes and the Clone Wars has a 60% rating.
No they didn't....The younger generation that had Episode 1 be there intro into Star Wars might have but no adult fan at the time did. Hell compare reviews of Phantom Menace to The Force Awakens. 

60% isn't good and phantom menace has a 56% ratting. ROTS isn't bad but could have been a lot better. 

there's a difference between legit plot holes and "plot holes" made up by someone who clearly went into the movie intending to hate it 

How about this plot hole? They never said why Luke was so important and why they needed to find him.

Also why do they only shoot young Darth Vader once, why not just keep shooting him. It was like they were like ok, we shot you once, let me put this gun down.

They're not even plot holes. Dude just out here nitpicking minute details that really dont matter at all.

I will agree with him that the rathtar scene should have been cut though.

No they didn't....The younger generation that had Episode 1 be there intro into Star Wars might have but no adult fan at the time did. Hell compare reviews of Phantom Menace to The Force Awakens. 

60% isn't good and phantom menace has a 56% ratting. ROTS isn't bad but could have been a lot better. 

Anything above 20% for those movies is way higher rating than they deserve.

I finally saw this yesterday after it coming out on my birthday...

Overall, I liked it. The movie wasn't as good as the Mad Max movie this year and here's why: It took a while to get into, it was a little too much like the original, it was predictable, and a lot of the things just didn't really add up to me. I think if it was a stand-alone film (ie, the first SW film) then it would've been a lot better, you could see the Solo death coming from a mile away. Also kind of upset my boy Finn was downgraded as the film went on, hope the next one focuses on him.

----

As for action/scifi movies I've seen this year...

1. Mad Max

2T. Star Wars

2T. Jurassic World

4. Antman

5. Spectre

6. Ultron

Last edited:

How about this plot hole? They never said why Luke was so important and why they needed to find him.

Also why do they only shoot young Darth Vader once, why not just keep shooting him. It was like they were like ok, we shot you once, let me put this gun down.
luke is the last jedi and most powerful known force user in the galaxy 

oh and he's also leia's brother

they shot him, probably assumed he was dead because of how powerful the gun is. then they had to deal with all the stormtroopers rushing to kill them then they had to get out of a collapsing building. but yes, they should have stood out in the open and unloaded clips into him.

with all honestly do you REALLY not understand this stuff? this isnt even star wars stuff, these are common things that happen in all movies. if this was john carter and not starwars you wouldnt even have these minor pointless problems 

Back
Top Bottom