Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Episode I was boring, Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi fighting Darth Maul saved that movie

Dont even remember Episode II :rofl:

Revenge of the Sith was good, the only prequel I liked

I guess it's time to start looking for the next wave of Black Series figures on shelves. They are starting to show up in stores across the states. Anyone find them yet?

View media item 1845927
Also considering pre-ordering all of wave 5. This whole wave, the two flametroopers is exactly what I want and I want all the others except for Phasma which I already have, but doesn't hurt to have more of.

EP 2 Jango Fett X 1
EP7 Captain Phasma X 1
EP7 First Order Flame Trooper x 2
EP7 Finn FN-2187 X 1
EP7 Han Solo X 1

there's a difference between legit plot holes and "plot holes" made up by someone who clearly went into the movie intending to hate it 
How about this plot hole? They never said why Luke was so important and why they needed to find him.

Also why do they only shoot young Darth Vader once, why not just keep shooting him. It was like they were like ok, we shot you once, let me put this gun down.
A new organization working for the dark side has emerged and it needs to be explained to you why the last jedi needs to return?

A war hero who was an incremental part of ending the last sith order and it needs to be explained to you why he's important?

14lpwcg.jpg

there's a difference between legit plot holes and "plot holes" made up by someone who clearly went into the movie intending to hate it 

How about this plot hole? They never said why Luke was so important and why they needed to find him.

Also why do they only shoot young Darth Vader once, why not just keep shooting him. It was like they were like ok, we shot you once, let me put this gun down.

It's a trilogy man, stop being silly on purpose.

luke is the last jedi and most powerful known force user in the galaxy 

oh and he's also leia's brother

they shot him, probably assumed he was dead because of how powerful the gun is. then they had to deal with all the stormtroopers rushing to kill them then they had to get out of a collapsing building. but yes, they should have stood out in the open and unloaded clips into him.

with all honestly do you REALLY not understand this stuff? this isnt even star wars stuff, these are common things that happen in all movies. if this was john carter and not starwars you wouldnt even have these minor pointless problems 

Luke is just standing around on the edge of the cliff doing nothing though. So why even care about finding him. It's not like he was kidnapped and needed to be freed so that he could join the battle.

These are common things in bad movies. The Millennium Falcon still flies after sitting all this time.

Last edited:

luke is the last jedi and most powerful known force user in the galaxy 

oh and he's also leia's brother

they shot him, probably assumed he was dead because of how powerful the gun is. then they had to deal with all the stormtroopers rushing to kill them then they had to get out of a collapsing building. but yes, they should have stood out in the open and unloaded clips into him.

with all honestly do you REALLY not understand this stuff? this isnt even star wars stuff, these are common things that happen in all movies. if this was john carter and not starwars you wouldnt even have these minor pointless problems 

Luke is just standing around on the edge of the cliff doing nothing though. So why even care about finding him. It's not like he was kidnapped and needed to be freed so that he could join the battle.

These are common things in bad movies. The Millennium Falcon still flies after sitting all this time.
Ok, I'll bite.

You act as if Luke was standing there the entire time. Dude is a master Jedi, homey probably was standing on the cliff knowing Rey was there.

Bruh, its the Millennium Falcon. And if you didn't hear the conversation between Rey and Han, the people who stole it from Han worked on it. 

rey went to find luke for the same reason creed moved across country to find rocky 
But the movie didn't end when Creed found Rocky. They actually showed why it was important for Creed to meet and be mentored by Rocky.
it is what people in the film industry call "setting up a sequel" or a "cliffhanger" 

it is a storytelling tool that leaves the audience curious, wanting more and excited about the next instalment 

luke still has the green one

vader's red one was destroyed when the deathstar exploded 

kylo was never after the blue lightsaber, he just happened to see that finn had it so he tried to take it for himself

because "I can get whatever I want" 

Kylo is happy with his b-grade lightsaber 
Kylo is obsessed with Vader. 

The blue lightsaber was Anakin's before Obi-Wan washed him. Obi-Wan gave it to Luke, who then lost it after Vader cut his arm off.

kylo was never after the blue lightsaber, he just happened to see that finn had it so he tried to take it for himself

The blue lightsaber was Anakin's before Obi-Wan washed him. Obi-Wan gave it to Luke, who then lost it after Vader cut his arm off.
he def wanted the lightsaber

but he didnt know about it until he saw it in finns hands

he def wanted the lightsaber

but he didnt know about it until he saw it in finns hands
Yeah I agree, he didn't know about it.

But its like seeing Excalibur to him, he knew how it exactly looked like.

Also, how silly is it that Finn was a janitor, yet is able to outshoot many other troopers, handle a lightsaber, and actually stand a chance against Kylo Ren?? I hope Kylo gets some sort of training from Darth Sidious II so he doesn't get wrecked by janitors anymore

The next one is going to blow this one out of the water. They did a good job setting themselves up for the next few films.

Last edited:

Also, how silly is it that Finn was a janitor, yet is able to outshoot many other troopers, handle a lightsaber, and actually stand a chance against Kylo Ren?? I hope Kylo gets some sort of training from Darth Sidious II so he doesn't get wrecked by janitors anymore

The next one is going to blow this one out of the water. They did a good job setting themselves up for the next few films.
have you put on a storm trooper helmet before?

its understandable how his accuracy goes way up once he takes the helmet off 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom