Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And every where they go, everyone is a rat, alert the "First Order, the robot is here".

Well how do they all know the First Order is looking for the robot? So many inconsistencies.

i mean, we have a character who is young (around the age of your average undergrad college student), an introvert, can take care of herself, has spent most of her time alone exploring new places and is amazed at the amount of green in this world because she had grown up in a desert.

but somehow it doesnt make sense for her to go on her own into the forest when she wants to get away from things?? 

And every where they go, everyone is a rat, alert the "First Order, the robot is here".

Well how do they all know the First Order is looking for the robot? So many inconsistencies.
you do know that even in our world, hell even in the 1950s governments have been able to communicate with masses across great distances right? 

and you're questioning this in a scifi movie where spaceships fly around the galaxy at lightspeed? 

your issue is how a very well funded galactic organisation is able to communicate with it's employees/supporters?

you do know that even in our world, hell even in the 1950s governments have been able to communicate with masses across great distances right? 

and you're questioning this in a scifi movie where spaceships fly around the galaxy at lightspeed? 

your issue is how a very well funded galactic organisation is able to communicate with it's employees/supporters?

I'm questioning how all of these people are its " employees/supporters". Oh that's just a plot hole in which we are supposed to assume that all these people across random planets are employees of the First Order.

At least give them "First Order" employee ID badges or something. That's what a good movie director would do

I can understand people that had issues with certain aspects of the movie, but dude is reaching for straws here.

You call it reaching for straws, I call it a bad movie with a whole lot of meaningless filler that could have easily been shortened by over 1 hour

still cant believe they had rey wash kylo that fast with no training

snoke out here taking an L for picking kylo

Kylo like an and1 baller. Got all the fancy moves to make you go oooh and ahhh but lacking the fundamentals :smh:

He got blasted by a strong blaster, like they purposely showed how strong it was so we could understand he was really hurt. He just maybe didn't do a good job expressing it.

I'm questioning how all of these people are its " employees/supporters". Oh that's just a plot hole in which we are supposed to assume that all these people across random planets are employees of the First Order.

At least give them "First Order" employee ID badges or something. That's what a good movie director would do
they put a bounty on the droid

this bounty was broadcast throughout the galaxy

people are motivated by money

when people see the droid, they call the first order because it is a chance at a pay day

are you sure you fully understood what was going on in the movie? 

You call it reaching for straws, I call it a bad movie with a whole lot of meaningless filler that could have easily been shortened by over 1 hour

Very well then. Sorry you didn't enjoy the movie. I'll go on with my opinion and you can go on with yours.

:pimp:

You're reaching hard. Are you familiar with the Star Wars universe at all ? The "snitches" were just random bounty hunters and bandits after a quick buck. You're looking too deep into those characters, they have little to no importance.

Last edited:
the most confusing part in empire strikes back is when lando hands han over to vader

it makes no sense that his character would do that, the director should have given him an empire ID badge so it made more sense to the audience 

First order id badges tho
Thats what i'm saying this dude cant be serious 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom