• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ESB
TFA
ANH
ROTJ
ROTS
Same

after watching it again i realized ESB might be the perfect "franchise" film. The way it introduces new characters, reveals information and continues the main characters journey is all handled perfectly

gifs

tumblr_o01wibaIiB1rszoo3o1_r1_400.gif
tumblr_o01wibaIiB1rszoo3o2_r2_400.gif

tumblr_o01wibaIiB1rszoo3o5_r1_400.gif
tumblr_o01wibaIiB1rszoo3o6_r1_400.gif

Last edited:
The now canon evil droid that I love is from the Vader comics, Triple Zero :pimp:

Son is basically evil C3PO and for he's suddenly a far superior character.

Luke's green lightsaber saved the whole galaxy essentially. Luke didn't do anything but get his hand cut just like his pops did with that blue lightsaber. Same lightsaber slayed youngins and has Rey having PCP like visions. That lightsaber is bad luck.

Last edited:
So is there any official word yet that Kylo Ren's lightsaber's hilt was basically ventilation cause of how **** his lightsaber was made? Its a theory i've been thinking about since the first trailer and seeing his lightsaber close up against the other one really showed how much of a patch work job his is cause the way the stream was shooting from it made it look like it was gonna explode compared to the other lightsaber.

Just caught this a few hours ago. Wow I didn't want that to end.

Kylo Ren though.....Kylo......Ren...mhmm

View media item 1845489
Reminded me of Jofferey from Game of Thrones or Obito from Naruto

Bruv, Kylo does give off that Obito vibe. Fronting behind a mask trying the be as strong as his master but he ain't really got the juice like that

That's definitely an accurate description but you guys need to remember that this is just his introduction and they've got plans for him and his journey, along with Rey. I really like the thought that they will both have parallel journeys.

And after having seen the movie a few times already, I think the lightsaber battles get better with each viewing. I love the sound and the effect of how they sort of "bounce" off each other when they clash. Pretty dope compared to the ballet fights of the PT.

Same

after watching it again i realized ESB might be the perfect "franchise" film. The way it introduces new characters, reveals information and continues the main characters journey is all handled perfectly

The end of esb is great.

Its like a cliffhanger but it's satisfying.

Most times with me wen a show or movie ends with alot of loose ends im like WTFFFFFFFF??!!!!?? I GOTTA WAIT A YEAR FOR THIS

but i think if i saw that in theatres wen it came out i woulda been like
8) "ill wait for that" 8)

Last edited:
Bruv, Kylo does give off that Obito vibe. Fronting behind a mask trying the be as strong as his master but he ain't really got the juice like that

Thought I was the only anime fan in here. I was hoping someone else would see the similarities :lol: glad I'm not alone. But yeah....he's a beach.

That's definitely an accurate description but you guys need to remember that this is just his introduction and they've got plans for him and his journey, along with Rey. I really like the thought that they will both have parallel journeys.

Yeah you're right. I look forward to seeing how these characters grow next time. I'm really interested in seeing what they do with Finn most of all. Like what purpose does he serve now.

Yeah you're right. I look forward to seeing how these characters grow next time. I'm really interested in seeing what they do with Finn most of all. Like what purpose does he serve now.

I honestly see him and Poe being buddies, along with whoever the additional female role that Disney is casting for. It'd be dope if Phasma is the one personally hunting them down. You could definitely flesh their story out more.

I fully expect Ep. VIII to mirror Ep. V in that there will be three sets of stories, two groups of heroes and the villain, simultaneously happening and meeting at the end.

Just thinking about it makes me excited.

View media item 1845774

Last edited:
Seriously though, this movie was trash. Between Boyegas acting, the awful pacing of the movie, the meaningless filler scenes like the giant monsters chasing them because Harrison Ford didn't pay them, the goofy looking kid when he took off his mask.

They never really explained why they needed to find Luke, and why it was so important. Never explained why Boyega needed a pilot, just walk off at a planet, he didn't need a pilot.

This movie was slightly better than the prequels, which were all awful.

View media item 1541677

Never explained why Boyega needed a pilot, just walk off at a planet, he didn't need a pilot.

not sure if trolling or ???

What did he need I pilot for? He could have just stayed at Jakka instead off going back with them.

Then he acted all excited to see Poe as if they were buddies, he barely knew this guy.

Seriously though, this movie was trash. Between Boyegas acting, the awful pacing of the movie, the meaningless filler scenes like the giant monsters chasing them because Harrison Ford didn't pay them, the goofy looking kid when he took off his mask.

They never really explained why they needed to find Luke, and why it was so important. Never explained why Boyega needed a pilot, just walk off at a planet, he didn't need a pilot.

This movie was slightly better than the prequels, which were all awful.

View media item 1541677

Must have offended one of the fanboys that thought those awful prequels were the greatest movies ever.

Bro he helped Poe escape they were after him

Did you see the movie? :lol:

Must have offended one of the fanboys that thought those awful prequels were the greatest movies ever.

You looking like a cluck right now chief :lol:

Last edited:

Never explained why Boyega needed a pilot, just walk off at a planet, he didn't need a pilot.
not sure if trolling or ???
What did he need I pilot for? He could have just stayed at Jakka instead off going back with them.

Then he acted all excited to see Poe as if they were buddies, he barely knew this guy.
a organised military unit is going to let one of their troops just randomly stay on a planet?

he was excited when Poe agreed to help him escape, showing excitement in situations like this is what we call a "character trait" 

do you think before you type this stuff or are you just coming up with things just to be different 

Also, why does Rey just decide she is going to walk off into the forest? Where did she think she was going? So the young Darth Vader can find her.

That was like a scene out of a Corny horror movie. "Let's hide behind the chainsaws instead of getting in the running car"

she was taking a walk to get away from the situation and clear her mind

its something that people do, I do it sometimes too 

Back
Top Bottom