Spartacus Season 3: War of The Damned

WTH did the writers do to Caesar's character? He must be turning in his grave over this episode. Or maybe he'd be hesitant to expose his back.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ube
:wow: :x :smokin at tonight's episode, Tiberius is a damn fool bruh. The series finale should be awesome. I think this has taken the cake as the best season of the series.

Last edited:
For sure the best episode. Will post comments tomorrow for those who have not seen it.

Crix |I

Naevia lives :smh:

TyTy violating Caesar :x . As soon as I saw the position homeboy was in I knew what was going to happen, some Oz type **** right dere

Crix
tired.gif

Naevia lives
mean.gif

TyTy violating Caesar
sick.gif
. As soon as I saw the position homeboy was in I knew what was going to happen, some Oz type **** right dere
Couldn't take that my dude Agron went out so easily the way he did

but cosign that  
mean.gif
x100 that Naevia's still alive. they're trollin us harder with her than they did keepin Asher around

He had to go out that way? Spear from behind. I was really hoping he would duck before the beheading and kill Tiberius, then die.

damn my dude crixus didnt go out how id like. was my fav on the show. rip. :frown:

Last edited:
Damn Tiberius, I hate that kid. I know nothing of his historical background or significance....

However, with the way this show portrays him, he's an Adam Demamp lookin' in the face, Julius Ceasar violating, annoying, little tw*t.

And co-sign with you guys on Crixus' death, it was meh, but I can admit it was mildly glorious. :smh: @ my friends gf though, she posted and spoiled for everyone all over facebook, so I already knew he was getting the boot when I watched.

Last edited:
WTH did the writers do to Caesar's character? He must be turning in his grave over this episode. Or maybe he'd be hesitant to expose his back.

Caesar was rumored to be in a homosexual relationship in real life, and he was supposedly the "woman". It was most likely just political @#$% talking, but the show is just putting its own spin on history

I can't think of a death painful enough for Tiberius.

Last edited:
wow... tyty raping dude...
navia still lives...
was it wishful thinking that i was hoping spartacus was going to show up?
i guess crix army died so spartacus's could live :frown:

Best episode of the season by far.

Tiberius though... 
sick.gif
mean.gif

Caesar was rumored to be in a homosexual relationship in real life, and he was supposedly the "woman". It was most likely just political @#$% talking, but the show is just putting its own spin on history

I can't think of a death painful enough for Tiberius.
Yeah but having him raped by a little boy was something else. So foul.

That kid is easier to hate than joffrey. If I saw that actor in real life i'd have the urge to Sparta kick him into traffic.

Last edited:
aight now that we're 12 hours after, i figure I can comment

I yelled out the most primordial "Oh hell no" when tiberius started butt smashing Ceasar. That joint was too much..

Argon with the most unglorious death but if he's there for a crucifixtion, i'm ok with that.

I'm so mad Navea is gonna survive the whole damn season

It seemed like they rushed thru too man battles. Spent 2 episodes taking one city but Crixus takes over half of rome in a 2 minute montage. WTF?

laugh.gif

all of you are gonna be HEATED when you realize that Tiberius didn't die til way after the Spartacus rebellion in real life.

If the writers stay true to history he's gonna be trolling all of you well through the series finale and into any Caesar spinoff.

:lol:

all of you are gonna be HEATED when you realize that Tiberius didn't die til way after the Spartacus rebellion in real life.

If the writers stay true to history he's gonna be trolling all of you well through the series finale and into any Caesar spinoff.

-The Tiberius character is more fiction than fact.

-The Caesar spin-off is not set in stone from my understanding, it was only rumored. Even the dude playing Caesar said at the beginning of the year that it was news to him.

Tiberius' character is a combination of both of Crassus' sons (Marcus jr. and Publius) but you're right mostly Publius.  The real Tiberius Crassus was Marcus' uncle.  Kinda curious why the writers invented a new son.  Maybe for the sole purpose of killing him off.

Tiberius' character is a combination of both of Crassus' sons (Marcus jr. and Publius) but you're right mostly Publius.  The real Tiberius Crassus was Marcus' uncle.  Kinda curious why the writers invented a new son.  Maybe for the sole purpose of killing him off.

Maybe they're gonna make him clap Crassus's cheeks next, and they didn't want historians to get upset :lol:

It was pretty sad when Crixus and Spartacus did the forearm handshake for the last time. RIP to the Undefeated Gaul and my boy Agron.

Tiberius is a little punk. He loves getting dudes from behind. Hopefully that guy dies a horrible death via Spartacus or Gannicus, or even Ceasar. We will probably get trolled though, and Naevia will get the kill.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom