Spartacus Season 3: War of The Damned

Episode 6 had my mind blown. Probably one of my favorite episodes of all seasons.

It's 2013, kids know more about shoes and releases than world/us history
laugh.gif

This season has been a bit dissapointing. Navia annoys the **** out of me, but the violence and nudity are still on point.
That Navia heifer gets on my nerves too, ever since they change the actor out I was always:smh:

If you ever watch or read the story about Spartacus, he is going to die. Thats the only issue I have with the show, I hope Gannicus can get out.

Ilythia sex scene with Spartacus was the
smokin.gif
:smokin:smokin:smokin though
real life gannicus and crixus die too.

they never found spartacus' body.

Tonight's ep. is online, I'm gonna check it out. soon And man, after tonight, 3 more episodes and the show is over.

Decent episode overall...but a few things pissed me off

SMH@ Crixus sucker punching Spartacus after dude just saved his girl (Why couldn't they let her die :x :smh:)
SMH@ Gannicus smashing Sybil...that frail girl is way too damn annoying

Last edited:
Even in a snow storm the God Gannicus still getting some :lol:

April 12 when it all ends :frown:

wonder who house they take over next

Decent episode overall...but a few things pissed me off

SMH@ Crixus sucker punching Spartacus after dude just saved his girl (Why couldn't they let her die :x :smh:)
SMH@ Gannicus smashing Sybil...that frail girl is way too damn annoying

I actually like her :\

Using the dead bodies to build a bridge was pretty funny

^lmao..i know right. I was mad hype when she got cut then slapped in the face. I was like "YESS FINALLY THIS ***** IS GONNA DIE!!"

That young slave girl has been wanting Gannicus bad. Even took out her breasts in those freezing temperatures with no fear of nipple frostbite :wow:.

So Crassus' woman went all the way to their camp to not tell him what happened? :smh:

No homo, Gannicus is my man crush. When did they switch to the new Spartacus? Can't remember exactly? Beginning of season 3?

lol that got me too. That chick has completely ruined Crixus. Just about every L he's taken and every bad decision he's made on the show is because of her.
I was thinking damn Crixus has it again when he kills all those Romans in that badass scene after Spartacus grabs wounded Naevia.

But then he has one of those estrogen attacks again and suckerpunches Spartacus 
sick.gif
mean.gif

lmfa0 @ the naevia comments ... that was pretty funny though that he took her

Gannicus is that dude ... Saxa was beyond hurt

Crixus had his lil 300 moment ... dude is only a shadow of his former self

:stoneface: @ shorty not telling and running over to the other side ... she'd rather die than stay w/ the son ... damn

smh @ this show coming to an end ...

I was thinking damn Crixus has it again when he kills all those Romans in that badass scene after Spartacus grabs wounded Naevia.
But then he has one of those estrogen attacks again and suckerpunches Spartacus 
sick.gif
mean.gif

Naevia is the cause of all the dissension between the leaders of the army. She gets Crixus to start killing all the Romans in the city, which starts the beef between Crixus and Spartacus; and she killed Gannicus' boy, which got Gannicus and Crixus brawling in the streets that one episode. I think she got Crixus and Agron to fight in Vengeance too if I remember correctly. She needs to go because that type of ********ness is unforgivable in my opinion.

EDIT: Crassus' slave defected because she really couldn't tell Crassus about her getting raped. At the end of the day, she's still a slave, and Crassus will take the word of his son over a slave's over a rape accusation, so she'll be stuck in the city with his son.

Last edited:
The old Naevia looks waaayyy better than the new one but new Naevia is a lot more useful. I can't picture old Naevia doing everything new Naevia does. Old Naevia was just sexy.

Crixus has never been comfortable being number 2 to Spartacus. He's still mad Spartacus took his spot as top dog amongst the gladiators.

Sybil's tig ol bitties :pimp:

The snow makes the show even better visually.

The slo-mo shots of them jumping in the air are overkill. They have 3 or 4 of those every episode. WTH was up with Crixus chokeslamming that one Roman guy with one hand. Trying to make him look like the Big Show or Undertaker :smh:.

^^^lol. I have a bad feeling about that girl Corey (?) running over to the rebels. I feel like she's either going to snitch positions over to the other camp or stab Spartacus in the back. At the end of the day, she seems to feel for Crassus.

Seeing that clip just reminds me off how good Andy was and how not-up-to-par Liam is..

Out of respect for those that aint watch, i'm not gonna spoil todays's episode but I'm thinking that was possibly the best episode ever......

Back
Top Bottom