Spartacus Season 3: War of The Damned

i'm so glad i saw this thread on here, put me onto the best show ever. just got to the part where sura showed up dead, i literally shed a tear
frown.gif

I thought the pirate guy (can't remember his name) died last episode?

Nah, Spartacus just knocked him out and he fell into the water.

TyTy is turning into a real bish, that dude his dad made him kill must have been clapping dem cheeks. No reason for him to act like this

^
Didn't know Donar was his name. I get confused with all the blond guys with beards, there were a bunch of them and all are probably dead now :lol:.

Gannicus doing work :smokin.

Only 4 episodes left.

honestly i hope the ending of the series doesn't stay true to history. they've already changed a bunch of stuff why not change some more. :tongue: i hope it leaves some openings for another spinoff. a gannicus series would be dope.

Last edited:
Gannicus is 2-0 against Caesar, it's going to suck to see him more than likely fall to the hands of Caesar.

Was Caesar this beastly as a soldier or did they just make him that way for the show? I always thought of him more as a leader and military mind than a soldier.

It's 2013, kids know more about shoes and releases than world/us history :lol:

This season has been a bit dissapointing. Navia annoys the **** out of me, but the violence and nudity are still on point.

^
Didn't know Donar was his name. I get confused with all the blond guys with beards, there were a bunch of them and all are probably dead now
laugh.gif

Nah we still got Lugo.

Remember this time last year, when:

Also...

Crassus built the wall from Game of Thrones?

Gotta agree the nudity has been on point, some sexy body chicks :lol: :lol:

Gannicus is a effing G!! :smh:

didn't know laeta was tight like that :pimp:

i thought HBK was gonna get dropped :frown: (didn't see any previews) glad dude made it back.

we all know how its going to end, but i hope they make it open ended with the hope that one of crixus, gannicus, or spartacus making it out alive and as a free man.

or they all go down 300 style with honor.

It's 2013, kids know more about shoes and releases than world/us history :lol:

This season has been a bit dissapointing. Navia annoys the **** out of me, but the violence and nudity are still on point.

That Navia heifer gets on my nerves too, ever since they change the actor out I was always:smh:

If you ever watch or read the story about Spartacus, he is going to die. Thats the only issue I have with the show, I hope Gannicus can get out.

Ilythia sex scene with Spartacus was the :smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin though

That Navia heifer gets on my nerves too, ever since they change the actor out I was always:smh:

If you ever watch or read the story about Spartacus, he is going to die. Thats the only issue I have with the show, I hope Gannicus can get out.

Ilythia sex scene with Spartacus was the :smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin though

I've hated Navia since they changed the actress too. Spartacus actor change was weird at first, but I got used to it and never actually hated him. Navia I couldn't stand the new one at all, and I hate how her character has panned out as well, she is just plain annoying. Crixxus loses respect from me everytime he listens to this chicks opinion. I at least have respect for Gannicus' girl.

Like everyone else I also loved Ilythia

Things getting good. I wish they would do a Casear spin off.

Its the last season and they are putting so much story into Ceasar plus Crassus and his deals with Rome and control of city, I think they must be planning for that. With only 3 1/2 season, its kinda early for a series to end so quickly, but I think its good they aren't trying to drag out the story unnecessarily.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom