Spartacus Season 3: War of The Damned

Nah my dude HBK don't love these **** lmaoo. all he does is kill drink and catch bodies congrats to dude

Nah my dude HBK don't love these **** lmaoo. all he does is kill drink and catch bodies congrats to dude
laugh.gif

That's cuz he was in love with Doctore's wife and she got killed too

spartacus' kindness/mercy will be the downfall of him and his camp

letting ole' girl walk around the city like that can only mean trouble :smh:

It sucks knowing that this is the last season meaning that Spartacus has to die :frown: I hope he raises hell before he goes out

I agree Naevea needs to get clapped up quick. She was annoying last season but now she's over the top annoying. I hope she gets it done in the worst way too so Crixus can sav out and take down a whole Roman regiment by himself :lol:

spartacus might not die. i mean. in real life the revolt lasted... two years... (so yeah it's a wrap.)

BUT

his body was never found. so who knows.

I was hoping Gannicus was going to kill that POS this episode. She almost ended him by bashing his head with a rock >:. I can understand them wanting to kill every Roman they see but if it wasn't for Spartacus they'd all still be enslaved.

Caesar trolling everyone hard.

Agreed on Naevea needing to die sooner than later. Maybe Caesar will be the one to off her? :nerd:

spartacus might not die. i mean. in real life the revolt lasted... two years... (so yeah it's a wrap.)

BUT

his body was never found. so who knows.

Show isn't very accurate though. With the series ending he probably will die but we don't know for sure.

I need a girl like Saxa (Gannicus' girl) :smh: :smokin

Navea :stoneface: I was hoping she'd get a gruesome death this episode but Crixus had to save her again :smh:

Crixus been soft since Vengeance. We need that crew cut looking Crixus back instead of this caveman looking thing

Gannicus was handling Crixus easily :smokin. I want to see a rematch between him and Gaius when Gaius isn't holding back.

^ In real life Ceasar was a boss though. 
On the way across the Aegean Sea,[sup][21][/sup] Caesar was kidnapped by pirates and held prisoner.[sup][22][/sup][sup][23][/sup] He maintained an attitude of superiority throughout his captivity. When the pirates thought to demand a ransom of twenty talents of silver, he insisted they ask for fifty.[sup][24][/sup][sup][25][/sup] After the ransom was paid, Caesar raised a fleet, pursued and captured the pirates, and imprisoned them. He had them crucified on his own authority, as he had promised while in captivity[sup][26][/sup]—a promise the pirates had taken as a joke. As a sign of leniency, he first had their throats cut.
He's probably gonna end up killing Gannicus.  The whole "I'll have a rematch" thing was some heavy foreshadowing. Nivea is gonna be the death of Crixus.  She's breathing poison into his ear.

^
Still kind of weird how they inserted Caesar into this story. For most of the series they've shown how gladiators can hold their own and defeat a lot of the Roman soldiers. It's usually the top guys who can challenge the gladiators. Gannicus will get paired up with Caesar and Spartacus with the guy who has the fruity son.

Yeah, just posting to say that Naevia needs to get offed ASAP. I was like "HBK, NO!!!!" :smh: I was salty as hell thinking he was done.

Man this Nevia chick pisses me off, not only because her character sucks and I want her to get killed, but because she isn't anywhere near as good looking as the OG chick. Have to get caught up on this weeks but did see the last 20 min already. How many more episodes are there?

I agree Navea is wearing thin on my patience. Gannicus is ready to put the paws on her. This season has been fantastic. Caesar is really running amuck. Crixus has been soft but made a comeback this episode. Can't wait for next week.

This weeks episode was :smokin Tiberius though smh. Crixus flying off the ledge and killing someone while landing in the boat hahah :smokin

**** just got real. ...was my reaction after watching the latest episode

Ceasar will kill Gannicus. Damn shame..

This season is great! Every ep. has been a 6/5. I haven't seen a season this good since Breaking Bad season 4.

Cracus ain't no fool. Straight told that chick, you being alive is a trick.

Gannicus is going to fall in line when that one slave girl gets murked. That's what I'm expecting.

Navea is okay. I mean she used to be the slave where all she did was get D'd down by Crixcus.

I thought they would have let Ceaser infiltrate longer, but I don't mind this faster story pace.

Lastly, got damn this was alpha as ......

itVP82XYY8tSO.gif

HOLY S this last episode was damn good!!!! man this is one of the best shows ive ever watched.

cant help but being bummed out knowing this is the last season :frown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom