Spartacus Season 3: War of The Damned

Man I thought this season was dragging on but this episode was Cray. Ceasar going ham was redic.

This season is great! Every ep. has been a 6/5. I haven't seen a season this good since Breaking Bad season 4.
Cracus ain't no fool. Straight told that chick, you being alive is a trick.
Gannicus is going to fall in line when that one slave girl gets murked. That's what I'm expecting.
Navea is okay. I mean she used to be the slave where all she did was get D'd down by Crixcus.
I thought they would have let Ceaser infiltrate longer, but I don't mind this faster story pace.
Lastly, got damn this was alpha as ......
itVP82XYY8tSO.gif

what does spartacus say here? i couldnt understand him.

Honestly I hope they use this Ceaser and make a series following his rise to power, that series would be :smokin and could go for a good couple of seasons, just start it from after the war

Honestly I hope they use this Ceaser and make a series following his rise to power, that series would be :smokin and could go for a good couple of seasons, just start it from after the war

Starz was debating it for awhile, but I read somewhere that they decided not to go through with it. Would have been nice to see it though.

Starz was debating it for awhile, but I read somewhere that they decided not to go through with it. Would have been nice to see it though.

Damn that would've been really promising, I don't think there has been a series yet done on Ceaser or has there?

I know the show tries to stay pretty loyal and accurate to history, but anyone know if Caesar really did infiltrate Spartacus camp?

I know the show tries to stay pretty loyal and accurate to history, but anyone know if Caesar really did infiltrate Spartacus camp?

I know caesar did join crassus army as a way for crassus to pay caesars debts but infiltrate the camp I doubt it.

This season is great! Every ep. has been a 6/5. I haven't seen a season this good since Breaking Bad season 4.
Gannicus is going to fall in line when that one slave girl gets murked. That's what I'm expecting.
Navea is okay. I mean she used to be the slave where all she did was get D'd down by Crixcus.
I thought they would have let Ceaser infiltrate longer, but I don't mind this faster story pace.
itVP82XYY8tSO.gif
Do you mean before the handshake?

If so, I think he says "Indeed. Most fortunate moment."

Things are getting good finally.

A Caesar spin off would have been dope!

Cant wait for the following weeks

itVP82XYY8tSO.gif

Do you mean before the handshake?
If so, I think he says "Indeed. Most fortunate moment."

Right before te handshake
Spartacus: Come to aid, at most fortunate moment
Crixus: As you have often done

-Spartacus makes some faces, then they shake hands 8)

That series would've been dope. The dude that plays Caesar is one of the best actors they've had on this show.

This season has been great. :pimp:

I know caesar did join crassus army as a way for crassus to pay caesars debts but infiltrate the camp I doubt it.

Yea that's just made up for the show.

Historically: Caesar, Crassus, and Pompey joined up to form a Triumvirate (from which Caesar eventually took sole control of Rome). Guess those college GEs counted for something :lol:

Last edited:
That series would've been dope. The dude that plays Caesar is one of the best actors they've had on this show.

This season has been great. :pimp:

You should watch Rome. Doesn't have the same actor for Caesar, and it's not as great of a show, but it shows how Caesar rose to power

I was reading his wiki page and didn't see anything about being involved in the Spartacus War but did a google search and said he might've been part of Crassus' army. Some say Caesar was away in Italy at the time but still might've joined as a Junior Tribute or something. Not sure if that meant he would've saw action or just stayed behind.

Crassus' fruity son was messed up this episode :smh:. Surprised he could physically do what he did. Crassus put her slave p up on a pedestal.

Honestly I hope they use this Ceaser and make a series following his rise to power, that series would be
smokin.gif
and could go for a good couple of seasons, just start it from after the war
Damn that would've been really promising, I don't think there has been a series yet done on Ceaser or has there?
"Rome" on HBO
Naw.  He wasn't involved with this conflict.  He started to rise afterwards.
In terms of history, who was casear again?
seriously, bro?

the last episode was a let down for me b/c i thought episode 4 was one of the top 5 episodes in the series. Watching how Tiberius had to do that to his boy while seeing the massacre of the hostages on the other end....

Slave girl got her yambs violated ... the previous scene when Crassus went in :smokin ...

like someone said earlier ... Ceasar trolled them like no other ...

This is one of the two best shows i've ever seen ... i really wish this wasn't the last season

seriously, bro?
I remember that he was some emperor of Rome or something.

But I want to know why some people find him cool enough to want to see a seperate series just for his character.
He was the first general to conquer The Gauls in Britain which was a huge deal in Roman/European history, he invaded Rome with his army and started a civil war the tore apart the Republic and made himself the dictator (basically the first real Roman Emperor), He was smashing Cleopatra and is believed to have had a child with her, he was best buds with Mark Antony, he was the mentor and uncle of the first TRUE Roman Emperor Augustus Caesar (Caius Julius Caesar Octavianus), and he was very famously murdered by a bunch of senators who literally stabbed him in the back in a public spectacle.  He was so famous and romanticized that Shakespeare wrote a tragedy about him titled "Caesar".

He is one of the most interesting people in history.  Not just some Roman leader, but some would argue THE Roman leader.

Last edited:
^ seriously, was/is 'julius caesar' NOT required reading wherever yall went to school?!

or was he not covered in ANY of the history classes one would have taken

who doesn't know "et tu, brute".. or "beware the ides of march"
mean.gif

Last edited:
seriously, bro?

But I want to know why some people find him cool enough to want to see a seperate series just for his character.
He was the first general to conquer The Gauls in Britain which was a huge deal in Roman/European history, he invaded Rome with his army and started a civil war the tore apart the Republic and made himself the dictator (basically the first real Roman Emperor), He was smashing Cleopatra and is believed to have had a child with her, he was best buds with Mark Antony, he was the mentor and uncle of the first TRUE Roman Emperor Augustus Caesar (Caius Julius Caesar Octavianus), and he was very famously murdered by a bunch of senators who literally stabbed him in the back in a public spectacle.  He was so famous and romanticized that Shakespeare wrote a tragedy about him titled "Caesar".

He is one of the most interesting people in history.  Not just some Roman leader, but some would argue THE Roman leader.
Well damn.

Now you got me wanting to see a Spartacus: Ceaser season.

^ seriously, was/is 'julius caesar' NOT required reading wherever yall went to school?!

or was he not covered in ANY of the history classes one would have taken

who doesn't know "et tu, brute".. or "beware the ides of march"
mean.gif
I remember his name.

I don't remember what he did.

seriously, bro?

Well damn.

Now you got me wanting to see a Spartacus: Ceaser season.
Just go watch the HBO series "Rome".  It was solid.

Back
Top Bottom