Spartacus Season 3: War of The Damned

It was pretty sad when Crixus and Spartacus did the forearm handshake for the last time. RIP to the Undefeated Gaul and my boy Agron.

Tiberius is a little punk. He loves getting dudes from behind. Hopefully that guy dies a horrible death via Spartacus or Gannicus, or even Ceasar. We will probably get trolled though, and Naevia will get the kill.

it better not be unsatisfying as the Asher kill. That would be turrible. so cheesy and fake..

Pretty disappointed with the way Crixus went out but I expected it. The only way Tiberius and even Caesar can beat Spartacus, Gannicus and Crixus is in cheap shot fashion. No way they can kill any of them one on one.

About time Spartacus got some yambs again. Forgot that red head chicks name, she looks a little wierd to me but she has a pretty nice body.

It was pretty sad when Crixus and Spartacus did the forearm handshake for the last time. RIP to the Undefeated Gaul and my boy Agron.

Tiberius is a little punk. He loves getting dudes from behind. Hopefully that guy dies a horrible death via Spartacus or Gannicus, or even Ceasar. We will probably get trolled though, and Naevia will get the kill.
it better not be unsatisfying as the Asher kill. That would be turrible. so cheesy and fake..
If Naevia kills Tiberius with anything less than this I'll be furious.

Speaking of which, can we agree that this might be the best movie end fight scene ever?

Spartacus vs. Crassus?

Last edited:
The hate for Naevia here is strong.. which makes me wonder, if the OG Naevia stuck around for season 2-Present, would y'all still hate the woman?

^ I personally think that its the actress man. But as much she gets on peoples nerves, I don't think Leslie Ann Brandt could portray Naevia the warrior as well as the new girl does.

Last edited:
I definitely don't like how they offed Crixus in such a weak way..But I'm more upset they let his chick live..I know the real Spartacus dies, and that's fine with me, but man I hope they find a way to keep Gannicus alive..

I remember at the beginning of the season the creator of the show said that fans will be surprised with how things end up and it's not what people will be expecting..I hope they go a more fictitious route and can keep some people alive..

If the old Naevia were around she'd get a pass from me ... but she's not and somehow she's still alive :smh:

Last episode was :smokin ... except Agron got knocked out/taken out by that lame ...

My dude took Caesar like that ... lmfa0 @ him not being on the horse after

Laeta ... been waiting for that all season ... and that scene was cut wayyyyyyyyyy short .... i was expecting something on some Andy / Ilythia :smh:

Crixus when he saw the other army roll up from behind ... he knew it was over ...

Show is crack ... wish they would have made it one more season ... while very good, it seems rushed at times.

Everytime I see speeches like this in Spartacus I think of the people all the way in the back being like "what's he saying, kill romans? YEAH!!!!"

Crixus be sounding like Mushmouth. They def be like "What that ninja say?"

:lol: @ everybody salty cuz Naevia is still alive.

I had a feeling Crixus was about to get murked after that speech he gave. I've noticed on the show most of the time when they kill people off they give them some kinda "moment".

It woulda been a lot better if Caesar killed Crixus and not the b**** *** son.

Wow Crassus son living the sweet life. He just killed all of Caesar's swag. Son looked so violated :smh: :lol:

there's still 2 more episodes left? :wow:

I thought this episode was the ending...

I'm totally geeked now!

there's still 2 more episodes left? :wow:

I thought this episode was the ending...

I'm totally geeked now!

what makes you think that was the last episode?

You don't even see Spartacus in the end yet he's the name of the show :lol:

The real Gannicus dies. No one is sure what happens to the real Spartacus.

wait wait wait, I thought Gannicus was a made up Character from what i remember reading i could be wrong and i dont want to look it up

The Generals in real life i thought was Spartacus, Crixus, and the Doctore (im not even going to try to spell his name)

edit - NVM looked it up :frown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom