Spartacus Season 3: War of The Damned

I was dead as soon as Crassus asked him why isn't he on a horse
mean.gif
laugh.gif

The look on his face was priceless
lol son had the grumpy cat facial expression. So messed up.
Pretty disappointed with the way Crixus went out but I expected it. The only way Tiberius and even Caesar can beat Spartacus, Gannicus and Crixus is in cheap shot fashion. No way they can kill any of them one on one.

About time Spartacus got some yambs again. Forgot that red head chicks name, she looks a little wierd to me but she has a pretty nice body.
I definitely don't like how they offed Crixus in such a weak way..But I'm more upset they let his chick live..I know the real Spartacus dies, and that's fine with me, but man I hope they find a way to keep Gannicus alive..

I remember at the beginning of the season the creator of the show said that fans will be surprised with how things end up and it's not what people will be expecting..I hope they go a more fictitious route and can keep some people alive..

anybody know if they're gonna make some sort of spin-off?

maybe for like caesar or something?

damn.

crixus. crixus. crixus. :frown:

I hope Steven DeKnight has something unexpected instore. sucks so bad spartacus is ending for good I love this show.

Last edited:
damn.

I hope Steven DeKnight has something unexpected instore. sucks so bad spartacus is ending for good I love this show.

I'm amazed how slept on this show is. I honestly think people are going to look back years from now and wish they had watched it then. Also didn't realize how much i missed the arena scenes until they were fighting on the sands again this ep

Sorta sucks knowing whats going to inevitably happen next episode, still excited though

Last edited:
yeah i NEVER watch tv yet my fridays revolve around spartacus now. my favorite movie of all time is gladiator(russell crowe as maximus :smokin) and the first time i saw spartacus i knew i was HOOKED. could possibly go down as my fav tv show ever.

i was thinking what if steven deknight were to allow one of the gladiators to survive? to have him enslaved and return to the arena as a gladiator. how awesome would that be. would allow for a possible future series.

Last edited:
i would have trolled and yelled out "for Asher!" :lol:
really great ep, kinda wish that the romans were a little bit better in their fights, that was just a slaughter.
i thought everyone thought that Barka was set free? :nerd:

Last edited:
Good epi tonite, tribute throwback to the days in the arena.

Crassus is a simp :x Your son just got killed by a slave and you embrace her? To be fair his son was a punk but still :smh:

This is the first epi where Nivea gained my respect

Caesar is one scheming muthatrucka....he's my fave character on the show. :smokin

Last edited:
damn.

I'm amazed how slept on this show is. I honestly think people are going to look back years from now and wish they had watched it then. Also didn't realize how much i missed the arena scenes until they were fighting on the sands again this ep

Sorta sucks knowing whats going to inevitably happen next episode, still excited though
I think i'm the only one of my friends who still watches the show. I stopped midway last season but caught up because you guys said it got better in the thread. The arena fights were really the best action of the show so I can understand that people stopped watching when the gladiator stuff was done. That's why I stopped watching.

I keep forgetting that the director of the show is Iolaus from Hercules :smokin.

I like how the last gladiator fight was between the two characters I hate the most. Was hoping for a double kill somehow. Glad one of them was killed.

The Roman soldiers in general look weak as fighters. Those fools need more training.

Good epi tonite, tribute throwback to the days in the arena.

Crassus is a simp
sick.gif
Your son just got killed by a slave and you embrace her? To be fair his son was a punk but still
mean.gif

This is the first epi where Nivea gained my respect

Caesar is one scheming muthatrucka....he's my fave character on the show.
smokin.gif
crassus doesnt know she killed ty ty.  caeser told him that a random rogue slave did it.

i would have trolled and yelled out "for Asher!" :lol:
really great ep, kinda wish that the romans were a little bit better in their fights, that was just a slaughter.
i thought everyone thought that Barka was set free? :nerd:

:rofl:

that was a great episode going back to the arena days was real dope.

I knew when Spartacus wanted 2 romans, Gannicaus was going to ask for 3 :lol:

Next week will be sad but im sure it will end in a good way.

^
I don't know if having all the main characters having their heads cut off will be seen as ending in a good way :lol:. People always talking about Spartacus' body never being found so I wonder if he'll actually get killed off in the show or barely escape and fade into Bolivia (word to Mike Tyson).

I can see like Spartacus sees a spear being thrown at him and they go into his eyes like they did with the crixus and fades to black. I have feeling they will disguise it well. I'm sure the other deaths will be more spartacus standards but his will be the big question.

^
I don't know if having all the main characters having their heads cut off will be seen as ending in a good way :lol:. People always talking about Spartacus' body never being found so I wonder if he'll actually get killed off in the show or barely escape and fade into Bolivia (word to Mike Tyson).

I never realized the tale was that Spartacus' body was never found; always thought him and the rest were killed in their final battle. If they are going as true to history, I can definitely see the series ending with the crew dying off, and Spartacus barely escaping like you mentioned, Tyson style >D .

Sad to see the show go. It's been a quick, what, three years? Wish Andy Whitfield was alive to finish it off, but I can't lie, Liam McIntyre has done a great job filling the void.

This series will forever be in my top favorites, swear I'm the only one out of maybe two other friends who watch it. I tell the rest: watch one or two episodes of the first season ever, and you'll get hooked.

Yeap, show would've been way more epic with Andy alive but gotta give props to Liam for stepping up and doing a great role

Yup Liam has done a great job but Andy brought a different kind of unmatched emotion to the show.

Definitely sad to see this show go but it was one hell of a ride. I wish Oneamus was still alive and put in work against crassus and caesar in the final battle but then Gannicus wouldn't even be part of the rebellion. Still would have been dope to see those 4 fighting next to each other though. Like many of you, I'm like the only one out of my friends who watches this show and I could care less if they have no interest. This show got me hooked when it was on Starz streaming on netflix and have been excited for each and every episode since then. And I also believed Liam did an excellent job stepping up for the series and filling in big shoes Andy left. If he didn't this show probably would've been cancelled after Gods of the Arena. Next week is going to be so epic, I cannot wait.

Back
Top Bottom