Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

Tonights episode was 
pimp.gif

but 2012 though
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
such a long time from now.

Gannicus winning his freedom. Hopefully we see him in season 2 then cause that would be
pimp.gif

Killing Thalius and burying him within the walls of the arena. #swag
So I'm assuming lucretia (sp) is still alive after showing her move around at the end of the episode.
Crixus with the shin blow to asher
laugh.gif
but asher killing his homie while in battle
tired.gif

Selonias going behind Batiatus back for the gladiators to build his own name.
Crixus was never really champion of the house, he just inherited it from Gannicus and then had it taken away by Spartacus.
-The shin blow to Asher was so grimmey though 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, he deserved it but still 
-And Crixus to me is a legit champion. Because technically he inherits champion of the house after Gannicus leaves, later on he becomes champion of the city on his own, then Spartacus takes Capua from him. Most of the men and Doctore still consider Crixus the true champion of the house. 

-2012 and no Andy
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
  Hopefully they bring back Gannicus

-This prequel made me hate Batiatus much less. 
- It was grimey to asher but yeah he did deserve it
laugh.gif

- And yeah I agree with you about crixus being champ of the house. I forgot know one really wanted to join spartacus except the two brothers in his revolt. They were all waiting on crixus' decision and they all followed him.

It was great six episodes though, but I just wish we didn't have to wait till 2012 and yeah no Andy as well
frown.gif

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

Tonights episode was 
pimp.gif

but 2012 though
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
such a long time from now.

Gannicus winning his freedom. Hopefully we see him in season 2 then cause that would be
pimp.gif

Killing Thalius and burying him within the walls of the arena. #swag
So I'm assuming lucretia (sp) is still alive after showing her move around at the end of the episode.
Crixus with the shin blow to asher
laugh.gif
but asher killing his homie while in battle
tired.gif

Selonias going behind Batiatus back for the gladiators to build his own name.
Crixus was never really champion of the house, he just inherited it from Gannicus and then had it taken away by Spartacus.
-The shin blow to Asher was so grimmey though 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, he deserved it but still 
-And Crixus to me is a legit champion. Because technically he inherits champion of the house after Gannicus leaves, later on he becomes champion of the city on his own, then Spartacus takes Capua from him. Most of the men and Doctore still consider Crixus the true champion of the house. 

-2012 and no Andy
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
  Hopefully they bring back Gannicus

-This prequel made me hate Batiatus much less. 
- It was grimey to asher but yeah he did deserve it
laugh.gif

- And yeah I agree with you about crixus being champ of the house. I forgot know one really wanted to join spartacus except the two brothers in his revolt. They were all waiting on crixus' decision and they all followed him.

It was great six episodes though, but I just wish we didn't have to wait till 2012 and yeah no Andy as well
frown.gif

-Final battle was so damn epic
-I'm curious on how next season what are they going to do move on from this season to where it started last season or go on from last season and some how have it meet up with this season so many different angles.

-That slave that got killed she was sooooo fine 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-Final battle was so damn epic
-I'm curious on how next season what are they going to do move on from this season to where it started last season or go on from last season and some how have it meet up with this season so many different angles.

-That slave that got killed she was sooooo fine 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

- Finally got around to watching this today all I can say was Epic, waiting on 2012 will be hard I hope they start the show EARLY 2012 like Jan 1st if possible. NO lie I would stay in on New Years to watch the Season 2 premiere

- The final battle was nuts, whoever said that Sparty wouldn't be able to take Gannicus at the beginning of this season was right... Gannicus was the man. I was glad they finally got back to really showing good battles near the end of the season I did tire of seeing entire episodes surrounding the Ludus

- Crixus jumpoff was Nice... But the Doctore chick > ALL, even tho I still got my Xena warrior princess daydreams.... Damn u Lucy Lawless for getting me into this type of stuff as a child lol

- We all know Asher is still alive at the end of the first season I wonder what will happen with him in season 2. I expected his reasoning for hating Crixus to be a lil deeper... Asher pulled %#$ moves in the first season for very little reason. Honestly dude would've had no chance in that match with Gannicus and Crixus plus o'boy from the other Ludus...

- Now that this is over does starz even have any other good TV shows? like seriously they have sparked my interest cuz of this show I'm kinda wondering what else they got?

- Finally got around to watching this today all I can say was Epic, waiting on 2012 will be hard I hope they start the show EARLY 2012 like Jan 1st if possible. NO lie I would stay in on New Years to watch the Season 2 premiere

- The final battle was nuts, whoever said that Sparty wouldn't be able to take Gannicus at the beginning of this season was right... Gannicus was the man. I was glad they finally got back to really showing good battles near the end of the season I did tire of seeing entire episodes surrounding the Ludus

- Crixus jumpoff was Nice... But the Doctore chick > ALL, even tho I still got my Xena warrior princess daydreams.... Damn u Lucy Lawless for getting me into this type of stuff as a child lol

- We all know Asher is still alive at the end of the first season I wonder what will happen with him in season 2. I expected his reasoning for hating Crixus to be a lil deeper... Asher pulled %#$ moves in the first season for very little reason. Honestly dude would've had no chance in that match with Gannicus and Crixus plus o'boy from the other Ludus...

- Now that this is over does starz even have any other good TV shows? like seriously they have sparked my interest cuz of this show I'm kinda wondering what else they got?

party down is a starz original that is pretty good, only other show i was on that network

party down is a starz original that is pretty good, only other show i was on that network

Well now...that finale was so *@++@!! hyped. The Battle Royale > most of the Blood and Sand fights.

Solonius is a #$#@*. Ashur is a #$#@*. 'HBK' is my +%!%%. Give a !%%% about a Spartacus too. !%%% that Thracian, bring HBK back posthaste.

How long til S2? Might have to check S1 again.

Well now...that finale was so *@++@!! hyped. The Battle Royale > most of the Blood and Sand fights.

Solonius is a #$#@*. Ashur is a #$#@*. 'HBK' is my +%!%%. Give a !%%% about a Spartacus too. !%%% that Thracian, bring HBK back posthaste.

How long til S2? Might have to check S1 again.

Like everybody else said the finale battle was straight savage.
sick.gif
pimp.gif

I wasnt sure how good this would go w/o Spartacus but it really exceeded my expectations with the storylines. Gannicus is probaby a better character than Spartacus.

Like everybody else said the finale battle was straight savage.
sick.gif
pimp.gif

I wasnt sure how good this would go w/o Spartacus but it really exceeded my expectations with the storylines. Gannicus is probaby a better character than Spartacus.

Back
Top Bottom