Spartacus: Gods of the Arena official thread

For real, Gannicus>Spartacus, and i didn't think anything like that was possible at the end of season 1.  I don't know if the emmys go for @$%+ like this, but this prequel was tough.

For real, Gannicus>Spartacus, and i didn't think anything like that was possible at the end of season 1.  I don't know if the emmys go for @$%+ like this, but this prequel was tough.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

ddb1681d976338fac3a721542584ab5df96aa6b3_r.jpg

#SWAG
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

#SWAG
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

#SWAG
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Greatest prequel EVERRRR. And Ganacus (aka Shawn Micheal) is that dude.

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

#SWAG
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Greatest prequel EVERRRR. And Ganacus (aka Shawn Micheal) is that dude.

I feel bad for Solonius most of all though, he just gets pushed around by all sides till he says enough, and then he becomes them and share the same fate.

I feel bad for Solonius most of all though, he just gets pushed around by all sides till he says enough, and then he becomes them and share the same fate.

pimp.gif

That was one of the best finales that I've ever seen. The primus was
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Can't wait to see the next season. My one question is, now that they're on the run, there aren't gonna be any more gladiator scenes or what?
frown.gif

pimp.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif

Can't wait to see the next season. My one question is, now that they're on the run, there aren't gonna be any more gladiator scenes or what?
frown.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

pimp.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif

frown.gif
Probably not gladiator scenes, but war scenes instead hopefully. Everyone battling along side each other would be 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

pimp.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif

frown.gif
Probably not gladiator scenes, but war scenes instead hopefully. Everyone battling along side each other would be 
pimp.gif

I'm guessing they'll be developing the story of the Slave War / Third Sevile War. Since it's based on historic events, we know what's going to happen to the characters...

I'm guessing they'll be developing the story of the Slave War / Third Sevile War. Since it's based on historic events, we know what's going to happen to the characters...

what's this talk about 2012?
nerd.gif

slave girl getting killed, i teared up...
embarassed.gif

Asher getting what was coming to him,
laugh.gif
i knew his leg was gonna be broken, but i didn't know it was gonna happen like that... Crixus was all like: "hey Asher." Asher: "what?" Crixus: "open shin" smacks him and throws him out the ring
roll.gif

i was sad when Barta said something like: "i'll see you out there when i  get my freedom"
frown.gif
tired.gif

when Vetius (sp?) comes back, sith is gonna pop off!
that battle royale was EPIC! great finale to a great show! wish Barta was in it.

what's this talk about 2012?
nerd.gif

slave girl getting killed, i teared up...
embarassed.gif

Asher getting what was coming to him,
laugh.gif
i knew his leg was gonna be broken, but i didn't know it was gonna happen like that... Crixus was all like: "hey Asher." Asher: "what?" Crixus: "open shin" smacks him and throws him out the ring
roll.gif

i was sad when Barta said something like: "i'll see you out there when i  get my freedom"
frown.gif
tired.gif

when Vetius (sp?) comes back, sith is gonna pop off!
that battle royale was EPIC! great finale to a great show! wish Barta was in it.

Can't wait for season 2.

Crixus, Gannicus, Oenomaus, and Spartacus all as commanders in the Servile War will be something else.
pimp.gif

Can't wait for season 2.

Crixus, Gannicus, Oenomaus, and Spartacus all as commanders in the Servile War will be something else.
pimp.gif

gannicus would own spartacus.  he could probably be blind-folded like he was before.  to be fair, we watched spartacus get beat up a lot in the beginning and watched him improve to become champion.  we were able to watch gannicus when he was already the god of the arena.  the real fight would be if gannicus ever confesses to oenomaus about his wife.  
eek.gif

to the guy asking about lucretia, i'm pretty sure she's dead.  she was just twitching in the finale trying to hold batiatus' hand.

did anyone watch the preview of Camelot?  looks like it'll be good as well.  eva green already topless in the first episode.  
devil.gif

gannicus would own spartacus.  he could probably be blind-folded like he was before.  to be fair, we watched spartacus get beat up a lot in the beginning and watched him improve to become champion.  we were able to watch gannicus when he was already the god of the arena.  the real fight would be if gannicus ever confesses to oenomaus about his wife.  
eek.gif

to the guy asking about lucretia, i'm pretty sure she's dead.  she was just twitching in the finale trying to hold batiatus' hand.

did anyone watch the preview of Camelot?  looks like it'll be good as well.  eva green already topless in the first episode.  
devil.gif

Just finished watching all 6 eps and I loved it. Gannicus = swaaaaag

So I just watched this before watching season 1 and was hoping someone could point me in the right direction of watching season 1 somewhere...

Just finished watching all 6 eps and I loved it. Gannicus = swaaaaag

So I just watched this before watching season 1 and was hoping someone could point me in the right direction of watching season 1 somewhere...

Great finale. I fully expect Gannicus to be in season two especially with Andy no longer as Spartacus. Gannicus's story is now the most compelling especially his relationship with Oenomaus. I thought the ambush of Tullius and Vettius was a bit forced especially with Vettius being played in the same manner in the earlier episode.

Great finale. I fully expect Gannicus to be in season two especially with Andy no longer as Spartacus. Gannicus's story is now the most compelling especially his relationship with Oenomaus. I thought the ambush of Tullius and Vettius was a bit forced especially with Vettius being played in the same manner in the earlier episode.

Back
Top Bottom