Spartacus: Gods of the Arena official thread

Originally Posted by Vic Vega 05

Ending was epic, no other word to define it.
Gannicus should be back for Season 2, he was a commander in the slave uprising 
pimp.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Servile_War
pimp.gif
, for both of your statements.

I agree with RustyShackleford on not hating Quintus as much as you could in Season 1. He's BOSS.

Such an entertaining prequel, hopefully 2012 comes quick, as far as Season 2 comes.

Real quick, why are people calling Gannicus HBK? The actors name is Dustin Clare
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Vic Vega 05

Ending was epic, no other word to define it.
Gannicus should be back for Season 2, he was a commander in the slave uprising 
pimp.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Servile_War
pimp.gif
, for both of your statements.

I agree with RustyShackleford on not hating Quintus as much as you could in Season 1. He's BOSS.

Such an entertaining prequel, hopefully 2012 comes quick, as far as Season 2 comes.

Real quick, why are people calling Gannicus HBK? The actors name is Dustin Clare
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

For those in the know...will "season 2" follow the events of Gods of the Arena or Blood and Sand?
Blood in the sand.  However, I expect a few characters and storyline from Gods of the Arena in season 2 as well.

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

For those in the know...will "season 2" follow the events of Gods of the Arena or Blood and Sand?
Blood in the sand.  However, I expect a few characters and storyline from Gods of the Arena in season 2 as well.

I'm not so convinced Gannicus wants it with Spartacus. Went back and rewatched epsiode 12 of Season 1 when Sparty puts a whoopin on those Generals soldiers for demonstration with only a wooden sword. Still my fav scene of either seasons.

I'm not so convinced Gannicus wants it with Spartacus. Went back and rewatched epsiode 12 of Season 1 when Sparty puts a whoopin on those Generals soldiers for demonstration with only a wooden sword. Still my fav scene of either seasons.

laugh.gif
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I think because he looks like Shawn Michaels the wrestler and got that 1990s Heart Break Kid swag. 
laugh.gif
[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
laugh.gif
[/font]

laugh.gif
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I think because he looks like Shawn Michaels the wrestler and got that 1990s Heart Break Kid swag. 
laugh.gif
[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
laugh.gif
[/font]

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Can't wait for season 2.

Crixus, Gannicus, Oenomaus, and Spartacus all as commanders in the Servile War will be something else.
pimp.gif

Gannicus joining up with them in season 2 would be
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Can't wait for season 2.

Crixus, Gannicus, Oenomaus, and Spartacus all as commanders in the Servile War will be something else.
pimp.gif

Gannicus joining up with them in season 2 would be
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

For real, Gannicus>Spartacus, and i didn't think anything like that was possible at the end of season 1.  I don't know if the emmys go for @$%+ like this, but this prequel was tough.

ddb1681d976338fac3a721542584ab5df96aa6b3_r.jpg

#SWAG
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
11qo5m1.jpg

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

For real, Gannicus>Spartacus, and i didn't think anything like that was possible at the end of season 1.  I don't know if the emmys go for @$%+ like this, but this prequel was tough.

ddb1681d976338fac3a721542584ab5df96aa6b3_r.jpg

#SWAG
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
11qo5m1.jpg

Gannicus is that dude, but to say he's a better character than spartacus is a bit of a stretch. He fights better, yes but his character is not as deep as Spartacus. He's always served as a side character for me, during the prequel because the writers didn't flesh his story out enough. As far as characters are concerned, Spartacus > Gannicus but GAnnicus can wipe his blade on spartacus's loin clothe if he wanted too.

Both are 
pimp.gif
and season 2 will be met with great anticipation. 

The last episode was epic! That battle royal was great.
pimp.gif

Gannicus having his freedom just opened up more potential storylines for the upcoming season.

Crixus pretty much became champ by default, no wonder Spartacus snatched that title from him pretty quickly.

2012 is going to be a long wait.
frown.gif

Gannicus is that dude, but to say he's a better character than spartacus is a bit of a stretch. He fights better, yes but his character is not as deep as Spartacus. He's always served as a side character for me, during the prequel because the writers didn't flesh his story out enough. As far as characters are concerned, Spartacus > Gannicus but GAnnicus can wipe his blade on spartacus's loin clothe if he wanted too.

Both are 
pimp.gif
and season 2 will be met with great anticipation. 

The last episode was epic! That battle royal was great.
pimp.gif

Gannicus having his freedom just opened up more potential storylines for the upcoming season.

Crixus pretty much became champ by default, no wonder Spartacus snatched that title from him pretty quickly.

2012 is going to be a long wait.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom