Spartacus: Gods of the Arena official thread

i was hella excited that today was friday, only to realize this shows not on no more
frown.gif
tired.gif

damn, stupid 6 ep long season!
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

pimp.gif

That was one of the best finales that I've ever seen. The primus was
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Can't wait to see the next season. My one question is, now that they're on the run, there aren't gonna be any more gladiator scenes or what?
frown.gif

There is going to be a gladiator scene in season 3 to honor one of spartacus right hand man. I dont want to spoil it to much but 300 Roman prisoners-of-war are forced to fight to the death like gladiators.[sup]
eek.gif
[/sup]

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

pimp.gif

That was one of the best finales that I've ever seen. The primus was
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Can't wait to see the next season. My one question is, now that they're on the run, there aren't gonna be any more gladiator scenes or what?
frown.gif

There is going to be a gladiator scene in season 3 to honor one of spartacus right hand man. I dont want to spoil it to much but 300 Roman prisoners-of-war are forced to fight to the death like gladiators.[sup]
eek.gif
[/sup]

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Spartacus would body HBK.

HBK had more natural talent but Sparty has more heart.

67326551c492c69a329fe0cb28dff4fea51f5018_r.jpg

Spartacus didn't even deserve all the hype. If it wasn't for Crixus he'd would have died facing the dude who whipped Doctore'.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Spartacus would body HBK.

HBK had more natural talent but Sparty has more heart.

67326551c492c69a329fe0cb28dff4fea51f5018_r.jpg

Spartacus didn't even deserve all the hype. If it wasn't for Crixus he'd would have died facing the dude who whipped Doctore'.

^
yeah, having more heart doesn't help when you're getting sliced up with swords.  as far as fighting skills go, it seems like gannicus and oenomaus are far above crixus and spartacus.  spartacus is the main character but that doesn't mean he's the best fighter.  he is a good leader and that's why people follow him.

^
yeah, having more heart doesn't help when you're getting sliced up with swords.  as far as fighting skills go, it seems like gannicus and oenomaus are far above crixus and spartacus.  spartacus is the main character but that doesn't mean he's the best fighter.  he is a good leader and that's why people follow him.

Back
Top Bottom