Spartacus: Gods of the Arena official thread

Just caught up kind of awkwardly. I watched the prequel first, which gave me spoilers for the first season, but that was all right. I am more into the development of the story than just seeing the outcome. Show is really good. Just found out the actor who plays Spartacus won't be returning and that saddens me. I'm anxious to see what happens in the last episode of Gods of the Arena.

Originally Posted by Div1LBC

Any chance Gannicus is still alive after the last episode and some how faces off with Spartacus in the upcoming season? That would be epic even though it sucks that Andy won't be playing Spartacus.

that would be sick, but i think Gannicus and Crixus will meet in the games and Crixus will eventually kill him

-i wanna see Spartacus' wife in the next episode too, she was the baddest one of all the girls in the whole series.

Originally Posted by Div1LBC

Any chance Gannicus is still alive after the last episode and some how faces off with Spartacus in the upcoming season? That would be epic even though it sucks that Andy won't be playing Spartacus.

that would be sick, but i think Gannicus and Crixus will meet in the games and Crixus will eventually kill him

-i wanna see Spartacus' wife in the next episode too, she was the baddest one of all the girls in the whole series.

frown.gif

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

Asher...he has to low-blow to get wins.
30t6p3b.gif
i think it's going to be Damen (sp) that's going to break his legs.
Didn't Crixus say something about him doing so in the first season?

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

Asher...he has to low-blow to get wins.
30t6p3b.gif
i think it's going to be Damen (sp) that's going to break his legs.
Didn't Crixus say something about him doing so in the first season?

Tonights episode was 
pimp.gif

but 2012 though
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
such a long time from now.

Gannicus winning his freedom. Hopefully we see him in season 2 then cause that would be
pimp.gif

Killing Thalius and burying him within the walls of the arena. #swag
So I'm assuming lucretia (sp) is still alive after showing her move around at the end of the episode.
Crixus with the shin blow to asher
laugh.gif
but asher killing his homie while in battle
tired.gif

Selonias going behind Batiatus back for the gladiators to build his own name.
Crixus was never really champion of the house, he just inherited it from Gannicus and then had it taken away by Spartacus.

Tonights episode was 
pimp.gif

but 2012 though
ohwell.gif
frown.gif

Gannicus winning his freedom. Hopefully we see him in season 2 then cause that would be
pimp.gif

So I'm assuming lucretia (sp) is still alive after showing her move around at the end of the episode.
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Crixus was never really champion of the house, he just inherited it from Gannicus and then had it taken away by Spartacus.

This season finale was epic beyonds words. I can't wait till season 2. But Its not going to be the same without Andy Whitfield.
frown.gif

This season finale was epic beyonds words. I can't wait till season 2. But Its not going to be the same without Andy Whitfield.
frown.gif

the battle between the 2 houses was beyond epic.  
eek.gif

the last of selonias' gladiators was a beast but gannicus is the g.o.a.t.

him winning his freedom was very surprising.

asher got what he deserved.

the slave girl being executed.  
frown.gif

the battle between the 2 houses was beyond epic.  
eek.gif

the last of selonias' gladiators was a beast but gannicus is the g.o.a.t.

him winning his freedom was very surprising.

asher got what he deserved.

the slave girl being executed.  
frown.gif

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

Tonights episode was 
pimp.gif

but 2012 though
ohwell.gif
frown.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
tired.gif

-The shin blow to Asher was so grimmey though 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, he deserved it but still 
-And Crixus to me is a legit champion. Because technically he inherits champion of the house after Gannicus leaves, later on he becomes champion of the city on his own, then Spartacus takes Capua from him. Most of the men and Doctore still consider Crixus the true champion of the house. 

-2012 and no Andy
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
  Hopefully they bring back Gannicus

-This prequel made me hate Batiatus much less. 

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

Tonights episode was 
pimp.gif

but 2012 though
ohwell.gif
frown.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
tired.gif

-The shin blow to Asher was so grimmey though 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, he deserved it but still 
-And Crixus to me is a legit champion. Because technically he inherits champion of the house after Gannicus leaves, later on he becomes champion of the city on his own, then Spartacus takes Capua from him. Most of the men and Doctore still consider Crixus the true champion of the house. 

-2012 and no Andy
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
  Hopefully they bring back Gannicus

-This prequel made me hate Batiatus much less. 

Back
Top Bottom