mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

don't know if any of yall tripped on it the way i did.

but the fight scene in the lutis(sp) was very well put together. the way they did the transitions, was very nice.

Fam those joints were beautiful. I literally tripped out a couple of times like wow!....
Man I be trying not to hate Asher but dude is just DIRTY... Even with that there is still no way Damen will be the one to break his leg. Somehow Crixus does, they alluded to it during the first season.

I see u Lucy Lawless taking them backshots.... Let this have been 1999 this thread would've jumped like 30 pages lol

Glad the dad died and that Quintess didn't kill him.

Next ep should be good.....

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

don't know if any of yall tripped on it the way i did.

but the fight scene in the lutis(sp) was very well put together. the way they did the transitions, was very nice.

Fam those joints were beautiful. I literally tripped out a couple of times like wow!....
Man I be trying not to hate Asher but dude is just DIRTY... Even with that there is still no way Damen will be the one to break his leg. Somehow Crixus does, they alluded to it during the first season.

I see u Lucy Lawless taking them backshots.... Let this have been 1999 this thread would've jumped like 30 pages lol

Glad the dad died and that Quintess didn't kill him.

Next ep should be good.....

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

Melita
frown.gif

1 more ep
frown.gif
x3
I'm not shedding a tear for that @%@%#. She was going to smash a husband's best friend because she knew in the morning dude would be gone and her husbands would never find out. 
Only sad that Oenomaus did not find out his wife was creeping so that he could off her himself. 

-At least will get see Andy make a small cameo next week. Maybe they will let us in on what his name was before Spartacus 

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

Melita
frown.gif

1 more ep
frown.gif
x3
I'm not shedding a tear for that @%@%#. She was going to smash a husband's best friend because she knew in the morning dude would be gone and her husbands would never find out. 
Only sad that Oenomaus did not find out his wife was creeping so that he could off her himself. 

-At least will get see Andy make a small cameo next week. Maybe they will let us in on what his name was before Spartacus 

Last nights episode was filled 
eek.gif

melita though
frown.gif

asher a straight up punk
crixus became champ because gannicus quitting though
tired.gif

one more episode. Can't wait to see how crazy it gets.

Last nights episode was filled 
eek.gif

melita though
frown.gif

asher a straight up punk
tired.gif

one more episode. Can't wait to see how crazy it gets.

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

tired.gif
yeah, i wish he didn't give up like that.  i think he still would've beat crixus no problem.  surprised no one there noticed he kept looking up at melitta in the balcony.  he did it like 3 or 4 times.

tired.gif
yeah, i wish he didn't give up like that.  i think he still would've beat crixus no problem.  surprised no one there noticed he kept looking up at melitta in the balcony.  he did it like 3 or 4 times.

can't see gannaicus just disappearing away, tho. Just seems wrong, kinda like he has/needs to die in the arena.

can't see gannaicus just disappearing away, tho. Just seems wrong, kinda like he has/needs to die in the arena.

Originally Posted by shogun

tired.gif
THIS? I felt like Onimaus saw it a couple of times and was like $%+!

Originally Posted by shogun

tired.gif
THIS? I felt like Onimaus saw it a couple of times and was like $%+!

Ep. 5 was crazy. This Gods of the Arena has to one of the best single seasons of any tv show, for me up there with Lost season 1. As soon as Lucretia said "worse" i was like awww !@!*! I can't remember any mention of Gannicus current status being mentioned in season 1, but it would be crazy if son was still out there and met up with Onemaus in season 3.

Ep. 5 was crazy. This Gods of the Arena has to one of the best single seasons of any tv show, for me up there with Lost season 1. As soon as Lucretia said "worse" i was like awww !@!*! I can't remember any mention of Gannicus current status being mentioned in season 1, but it would be crazy if son was still out there and met up with Onemaus in season 3.

Any chance Gannicus is still alive after the last episode and some how faces off with Spartacus in the upcoming season? That would be epic even though it sucks that Andy won't be playing Spartacus.

Any chance Gannicus is still alive after the last episode and some how faces off with Spartacus in the upcoming season? That would be epic even though it sucks that Andy won't be playing Spartacus.

Just caught up kind of awkwardly. I watched the prequel first, which gave me spoilers for the first season, but that was all right. I am more into the development of the story than just seeing the outcome. Show is really good. Just found out the actor who plays Spartacus won't be returning and that saddens me. I'm anxious to see what happens in the last episode of Gods of the Arena.

Back
Top Bottom