Spartacus: Gods of the Arena official thread

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

Gaia got her wig split damn
i liked her for some reason, i'm kinda bummed out she dies. but to be fair everyone in the prequel dies.
ohwell.gif

Not True at all for obvious reasons. I'm starting to think with only 2 episodes left it will end way before Asher breaks his leg and and all the events that lead to Spartacus coming.

what i meant to say was clearly, everyone that isn't in the first season dies.
ohwell.gif

I thought Andy was suppose to make a cameo in the prequel.
-The last two episode have to be epic because a lot has to go down. 

I thought Andy was suppose to make a cameo in the prequel.
-The last two episode have to be epic because a lot has to go down. 

I can finally contribute to this thread. Grabbed a netflix account this past weekend and finished the first season of spartacus in 4 days and I am caught up in Gods of the Arena as well.

Onemeas (sp) girl is bad
pimp.gif

Can't wait to see more of crixus' progression into the champion in the house of Batiatus and also how younger batitatus takes over as the dominis of the house.
Also glad gaia is gone, she was though but kind of annoying on the show.
Asher is a straight up douche though letting his syrian homie take it up the butt when he didn't have to
laugh.gif

I can finally contribute to this thread. Grabbed a netflix account this past weekend and finished the first season of spartacus in 4 days and I am caught up in Gods of the Arena as well.

Onemeas (sp) girl is bad
pimp.gif

Can't wait to see more of crixus' progression into the champion in the house of Batiatus and also how younger batitatus takes over as the dominis of the house.
Also glad gaia is gone, she was though but kind of annoying on the show.
Asher is a straight up douche though letting his syrian homie take it up the butt when he didn't have to
laugh.gif

Batiatus wife learned so much from Gaia
Batiatus is going to kill his father (crazy but if you saw the first season you know dude is ruthless)
I do wonder how Asher breaks his leg.... probably in the arena because dude cant fight
Lastly yea I wanna see Ganicus (sp) fight again, dude is real..... but it does seem like Crixus will kill him soon

Batiatus is going to kill his father (crazy but if you saw the first season you know dude is ruthless)
I do wonder how Asher breaks his leg.... probably in the arena because dude cant fight
Lastly yea I wanna see Ganicus (sp) fight again, dude is real..... but it does seem like Crixus will kill him soon

I was discussing with a friend today of all the things that basically need to happen in the last two episodes in order for season 1 (Blood and Sand) to make sense.

Spoiler [+]
-Gannicus needs to die/Crixus needs to be come champion.
-Ashur needs to break his leg/Dagan (his friend) needs to die.
-Oenomaus' wife needs to die.
-Batiatus' father needs to die.

Going to be a jampacked last two episodes.

I was discussing with a friend today of all the things that basically need to happen in the last two episodes in order for season 1 (Blood and Sand) to make sense.

Spoiler [+]
-Gannicus needs to die/Crixus needs to be come champion.
-Ashur needs to break his leg/Dagan (his friend) needs to die.
-Oenomaus' wife needs to die.
-Batiatus' father needs to die.

Going to be a jampacked last two episodes.

Im like upset. I was so into the 1st season, and now i feel the shows is over before it even started. I hope i can get into a new actor to replace Andy Whitfield but I hate the idea of switching getting used to a new actor. Sucks dude had cancer, and a relapse at that.

Im like upset. I was so into the 1st season, and now i feel the shows is over before it even started. I hope i can get into a new actor to replace Andy Whitfield but I hate the idea of switching getting used to a new actor. Sucks dude had cancer, and a relapse at that.

eek.gif

pimp.gif
at tonight's episode. Holy +%@$ what can possibly happen in the finale next week!?

eek.gif

pimp.gif
at tonight's episode. Holy +%@$ what can possibly happen in the finale next week!?

Originally Posted by DutchMasterRoller

Asher breaks his leg in a Tag Team (no Elton) match with Crixus. Crixus did it to him because he was "slowing him down"

Originally Posted by DutchMasterRoller

Asher breaks his leg in a Tag Team (no Elton) match with Crixus. Crixus did it to him because he was "slowing him down"

Originally Posted by Jay02

i'm not sure if i like the new guy they hired.  he's an andy lookalike.  they should've cast someone who looks a little different.  it would've felt more like a fresh start instead of them replacing andy.  who knows, maybe if the show lasts 2 or 3 more seasons he could come back when he's healthy.
last night's episode was great.  you knew stuff was going down that night since a bad thunderstorm was going on outside.

didn't expect melitta to go out the way she did.  
frown.gif

i was happy that the slave girl got to go away but i have a feeling she'll get captured & killed.  if not, maybe we'll see her again in the next season.

Originally Posted by Jay02

i'm not sure if i like the new guy they hired.  he's an andy lookalike.  they should've cast someone who looks a little different.  it would've felt more like a fresh start instead of them replacing andy.  who knows, maybe if the show lasts 2 or 3 more seasons he could come back when he's healthy.
last night's episode was great.  you knew stuff was going down that night since a bad thunderstorm was going on outside.

didn't expect melitta to go out the way she did.  
frown.gif

i was happy that the slave girl got to go away but i have a feeling she'll get captured & killed.  if not, maybe we'll see her again in the next season.

Melita
frown.gif

damn Lakrisha/Xena - i tried remembering
laugh.gif
, is a goon!
Asher...he has to low-blow to get wins.
30t6p3b.gif
i think it's going to be Damen (sp) that's going to break his legs.
1 more ep
frown.gif

Melita
frown.gif

damn Lakrisha/Xena - i tried remembering
laugh.gif
, is a goon!
Asher...he has to low-blow to get wins.
30t6p3b.gif
i think it's going to be Damen (sp) that's going to break his legs.
1 more ep
frown.gif

don't know if any of yall tripped on it the way i did.

but the fight scene in the lutis(sp) was very well put together. the way they did the transitions, was very nice.

don't know if any of yall tripped on it the way i did.

but the fight scene in the lutis(sp) was very well put together. the way they did the transitions, was very nice.

Back
Top Bottom