Spartacus: Gods of the Arena official thread

Love this show....

And Spartacus does the two sword thing because of his defeat over Theocles, although I feel like the "champion" of each city does the two sword thing.

Love this show....

And Spartacus does the two sword thing because of his defeat over Theocles, although I feel like the "champion" of each city does the two sword thing.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Must just be me but gaia disgusts me. Creepy vibe too.

thats why she was so great on dexter.... I bust out laughing when Batiatus dad walked in on all of them

thats why she was so great on dexter.... I bust out laughing when Batiatus dad walked in on all of them

Just started watching this show today...

THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST EXPLICIT SHOWS I HAVE EVER SEEN.
laugh.gif

Great storyline though.

Just started watching this show today...

THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST EXPLICIT SHOWS I HAVE EVER SEEN.
laugh.gif

Great storyline though.

Originally Posted by BennyPowers

*Head explodes*

*Head explodes*

*Head explodes*

laugh.gif
 first scene I saw her, I prayed things ended the same as that other show.
nerd.gif

*Head explodes*

laugh.gif
 first scene I saw her, I prayed things ended the same as that other show.
nerd.gif

When I heard that Andy wasn't coming back I was like this is some BS and the show will suck. Prequel my $+@.

Couldn't be more wrong.

Whoever writes this deserves an Emmy. Straight up.

When I heard that Andy wasn't coming back I was like this is some BS and the show will suck. Prequel my $+@.

Couldn't be more wrong.

Whoever writes this deserves an Emmy. Straight up.

I truly feel bad for Deltoure(s/p) I'm more anxious to see how that will play out between him, his wife, and Ganacous. I hope he kills both of them. And what's up with that one slave girl?? She can get the best D in her life and still feel nothing.. Great season so far sucks that there's only 2 more episodes.

I truly feel bad for Deltoure(s/p) I'm more anxious to see how that will play out between him, his wife, and Ganacous. I hope he kills both of them. And what's up with that one slave girl?? She can get the best D in her life and still feel nothing.. Great season so far sucks that there's only 2 more episodes.

Originally Posted by JN115

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Gannicus how awesome is he?!?!?!?! He would smash Crixus in his prime. Blindfolded my dude? Not even Sparty could do something like that. Also like how they tie Why Spartacus used two swords....now the man has a face.

moz-screenshot-6.png
ddb1681d976338fac3a721542584ab5df96aa6b3_r.jpg
I think they gave Spartacus the two swords in honor of Theocles the undefeated champion Spartacus & Crixus defeated
When Sparty and Bac-Diddy was walking in the room of bust he mentions Gannicus and the two sword. I swore i remembered that, but i may have to go to netflix
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JN115

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Gannicus how awesome is he?!?!?!?! He would smash Crixus in his prime. Blindfolded my dude? Not even Sparty could do something like that. Also like how they tie Why Spartacus used two swords....now the man has a face.

moz-screenshot-6.png
ddb1681d976338fac3a721542584ab5df96aa6b3_r.jpg
I think they gave Spartacus the two swords in honor of Theocles the undefeated champion Spartacus & Crixus defeated
When Sparty and Bac-Diddy was walking in the room of bust he mentions Gannicus and the two sword. I swore i remembered that, but i may have to go to netflix
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by roboski

yo, i feel bad for that girl.  the way she got de-flowered was cruel 
frown.gif
.  she's dead inside now and acts like a zombie.  she won't even talk to her friend.
last night's episode was like an ancient version of the eyes wide shut party.  the ending was messed up.  i hope they get their revenge.

Originally Posted by roboski

yo, i feel bad for that girl.  the way she got de-flowered was cruel 
frown.gif
.  she's dead inside now and acts like a zombie.  she won't even talk to her friend.
last night's episode was like an ancient version of the eyes wide shut party.  the ending was messed up.  i hope they get their revenge.

Back
Top Bottom