Spartacus: Gods of the Arena official thread

^^^ An unknown Australian actor named Liam McIntyre
810363a14a3ee302a9107eb62704b964a7689933.jpg

watched ep 2 last night, it was amazing!
Xena's (no way in hell i'mma remember any of these characters name
laugh.gif
) friend is hooooot!
devil.gif
devil.gif

laugh.gif
) friend is hooooot!
devil.gif
devil.gif

Is Spartacus Blood and Sand the first season? Im on netflix and i see two Spartacus' Blood and Sand and Gods of the Arena. Just wanna make sure its the same thing. I know nothing of this show and am deciding to watch it. Also, how many seasons are there?

Is Spartacus Blood and Sand the first season? Im on netflix and i see two Spartacus' Blood and Sand and Gods of the Arena. Just wanna make sure its the same thing. I know nothing of this show and am deciding to watch it. Also, how many seasons are there?

Spartacus: Blood and Sand = First Season, Spartacus: God's of the Arena = Second Season. I advise you to watch season one before gods of the arena to really understand. But i was hooked since it first came out on NF and its by far my favorite show!

Spartacus: Blood and Sand = First Season, Spartacus: God's of the Arena = Second Season. I advise you to watch season one before gods of the arena to really understand. But i was hooked since it first came out on NF and its by far my favorite show!

God's of the Arena is a pre-quel to B&S so I think it'll be ok to watch it first.
I haven't seen the pre-quel yet though, anywhere to watch this in HD?

God's of the Arena is a pre-quel to B&S so I think it'll be ok to watch it first.

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

laugh.gif
) friend is hooooot!
devil.gif
devil.gif
I think her name is Gaia . I just remember that the actress who plays her also played Dexter's pyscho jumpoff in season 2
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

laugh.gif
) friend is hooooot!
devil.gif
devil.gif
I think her name is Gaia . I just remember that the actress who plays her also played Dexter's pyscho jumpoff in season 2
laugh.gif

This show is well made, entertaining, and has solid plot lines. But what's most fascinating to me is seeing everyday life at the height of the Roman Republic. Obviously, the show is exaggerated with all the sex, murder, and mayhem, but it's till interesting watching everyday life before the age of widespread monotheistic religion and morality.
Batiatus 
laugh.gif

Sucks we (probably) won't see him in season 2.

This show is well made, entertaining, and has solid plot lines. But what's most fascinating to me is seeing everyday life at the height of the Roman Republic. Obviously, the show is exaggerated with all the sex, murder, and mayhem, but it's till interesting watching everyday life before the age of widespread monotheistic religion and morality.
Batiatus 
laugh.gif

Sucks we (probably) won't see him in season 2.

man.. i really want to know how they going wrap this up in just 4 more episodes..

it's like they took the last episode and was like F it, let's do this for a couple episodes

man.. i really want to know how they going wrap this up in just 4 more episodes..

it's like they took the last episode and was like F it, let's do this for a couple episodes

Originally Posted by RFX45

You have to watch out, there is a huge spoiler to Blood and Sand in the intro of the first episode of Gods of the Arena. I will ruined Blood and Sand if you see it. 

Originally Posted by RFX45

You have to watch out, there is a huge spoiler to Blood and Sand in the intro of the first episode of Gods of the Arena. I will ruined Blood and Sand if you see it. 

Im sittin here snowed in and have watched 8 episodes of Blood and Sand in 3 days. This show is awesome, I cant stop watching it.

Im sittin here snowed in and have watched 8 episodes of Blood and Sand in 3 days. This show is awesome, I cant stop watching it.

Originally Posted by Jay02

It'll keep getting better and better.  Glad you're enjoying it
pimp.gif
.  However, I'd avoid this thread until you're done with Blood and Sand because someone might post a spolier that you haven't watched yet.

Originally Posted by Jay02

It'll keep getting better and better.  Glad you're enjoying it
pimp.gif
.  However, I'd avoid this thread until you're done with Blood and Sand because someone might post a spolier that you haven't watched yet.

Back
Top Bottom