Spartacus: Gods of the Arena official thread

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

Episode 2 was one of the best I've seen. It's amazing how "God of the Arena" is given the fact they didn't even intend to make it in the first place.

they should just continue it as a regular series.  6 episodes isn't enough.  i actually like the writing, episodes, and characters better than the regular Spartacus series.  i watched episode 2 yesterday, craziness.
at first melitta was 
frown.gif
, then after a few pumps she was 
eek.gif
devil.gif
.  when they were finished she was 
frown.gif
 again.

Episode 2 was one of the best I've seen. It's amazing how "God of the Arena" is given the fact they didn't even intend to make it in the first place.

they should just continue it as a regular series.  6 episodes isn't enough.  i actually like the writing, episodes, and characters better than the regular Spartacus series.  i watched episode 2 yesterday, craziness.
at first melitta was 
frown.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif
frown.gif
 again.

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Its amazing how big onemaus is and how small crixus is.
we talking stature or............??
You know what? both.  Onemaus got more muscle mass, and was the reigning champ until he got injured, just like Crixus.  And Crixus is an undersized, humble student.  Crazy.

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Its amazing how big onemaus is and how small crixus is.
we talking stature or............??
You know what? both.  Onemaus got more muscle mass, and was the reigning champ until he got injured, just like Crixus.  And Crixus is an undersized, humble student.  Crazy.

It's amazing how "God of the Arena" is given the fact they didn't even intend to make it in the first place.
This.

I can't wait to see when Crixus becomes champion, and when they cut off his hair.

It's amazing how "God of the Arena" is given the fact they didn't even intend to make it in the first place.
This.

I can't wait to see when Crixus becomes champion, and when they cut off his hair.

Originally Posted by shogun

at first melitta was 
frown.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif
frown.gif
 again.
The only reason God of the Arena exist was to give Andy Whitfield time to recover from his cancer treatments. If Andy never got sick or they replaced him right away we would be season 2 right now.  

at first melitta was 
frown.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif
frown.gif
 again.
The only reason God of the Arena exist was to give Andy Whitfield time to recover from his cancer treatments. If Andy never got sick or they replaced him right away we would be season 2 right now.  

Episode 2 was crazy!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Starz is going HAM with this 6 episode prequel. It sucks it's only 6 episodes but they're not wasting anytime and packing each episode with madness.

Best show on TV.

Episode 2 was crazy!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Starz is going HAM with this 6 episode prequel. It sucks it's only 6 episodes but they're not wasting anytime and packing each episode with madness.

Best show on TV.

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

at first melitta was 
frown.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif
frown.gif
 again.
i know that, i think everyone who watches the show knows by now.  i'm just saying i enjoy Gods of the Arena more.  maybe if they had planned to start filming a little later and then found out andy wouldn't be coming back they would've done more than 6 episodes.  i wasn't expecting the mini-series to be this good.
i feel like they jumped the shark by having them escape in the season finale.  we'll see how season 2 develops with the new lead and them no longer being slaves.

at first melitta was 
frown.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif
frown.gif
 again.
i know that, i think everyone who watches the show knows by now.  i'm just saying i enjoy Gods of the Arena more.  maybe if they had planned to start filming a little later and then found out andy wouldn't be coming back they would've done more than 6 episodes.  i wasn't expecting the mini-series to be this good.
i feel like they jumped the shark by having them escape in the season finale.  we'll see how season 2 develops with the new lead and them no longer being slaves.

at first melitta was 
frown.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif
frown.gif
 again.
 God of the Arena was already written and almost done filming by the time Andy said he couldn't come back for season 2. It was really out of there control. 

at first melitta was 
frown.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif
frown.gif
 again.
 God of the Arena was already written and almost done filming by the time Andy said he couldn't come back for season 2. It was really out of there control. 

You wouldn't enjoy Gods of the Arena this much if Blood and Sand didn't lay the framework. Plus we already kinda know it has to end.

You wouldn't enjoy Gods of the Arena this much if Blood and Sand didn't lay the framework. Plus we already kinda know it has to end.

Back
Top Bottom