Spartacus: Gods of the Arena official thread

a prequel......dam i was really hoping for season 2 to see how they cause mayhem in capua
i was clued to my computer....so much blood,violence and sexy naked women

so wait when season 2 comes out Andy Whitfield wont be playing Spartacus?
if so that sucks

a prequel......dam i was really hoping for season 2 to see how they cause mayhem in capua
i was clued to my computer....so much blood,violence and sexy naked women

so wait when season 2 comes out Andy Whitfield wont be playing Spartacus?
if so that sucks

I just watched the video I posted. Crixus with long hair 
eek.gif

I just can't believe they're recasting SPARTACUS!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
I know he couldn't do the show anymore and he gave the go-ahead for them to re-cast his character but GOD DAMN!

I just can't believe they're recasting SPARTACUS!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
I know he couldn't do the show anymore and he gave the go-ahead for them to re-cast his character but GOD DAMN!

It will be hard to replace Andy Whitfield as Spartacus but this show is too dope so I'm willing to give the new guy a chance. Best wishes to Andy, hopefully he can get healthy again and somehow come back to the show.

This 6 episode prequel should be good but it's going to be a tease since season 2 won't officially start until 2012.

It will be hard to replace Andy Whitfield as Spartacus but this show is too dope so I'm willing to give the new guy a chance. Best wishes to Andy, hopefully he can get healthy again and somehow come back to the show.

This 6 episode prequel should be good but it's going to be a tease since season 2 won't officially start until 2012.

Back
Top Bottom