Spartacus: Gods of the Arena official thread

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

cant wait to see Xena naked again

eek.gif
Ive been watchin these !$@$* non stop for a few days and didnt even realize that was Xena, I knew her face just didnt put it together
Oenomaus' girl is the baddest by far though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

cant wait to see Xena naked again

eek.gif
Ive been watchin these !$@$* non stop for a few days and didnt even realize that was Xena, I knew her face just didnt put it together
Oenomaus' girl is the baddest by far though
pimp.gif

damn, i have to look up how to spell all these characters' names.  
laugh.gif

the opening minutes of the show made you think Melitta was Gannicus' woman with the way she was staring at him.  They probably fool around by episode 3 or 4 and Oenomaus finds out and gets rid of them both.  Maybe Batiatus is the one who takes care of the problem to keep order in his house.  I thought Marissa Ramirez wasn't going to show anything since they showed a backside view first but followed up with a front shot.  
smokin.gif

Lucy Lawless doesn't age.  those breasts still look great.  
devil.gif

the guy pissing on batiatus' face 
sick.gif
laugh.gif

damn, i have to look up how to spell all these characters' names.  
laugh.gif

the opening minutes of the show made you think Melitta was Gannicus' woman with the way she was staring at him.  They probably fool around by episode 3 or 4 and Oenomaus finds out and gets rid of them both.  Maybe Batiatus is the one who takes care of the problem to keep order in his house.  I thought Marissa Ramirez wasn't going to show anything since they showed a backside view first but followed up with a front shot.  
smokin.gif

Lucy Lawless doesn't age.  those breasts still look great.  
devil.gif

the guy pissing on batiatus' face 
sick.gif
laugh.gif

i think its a tie for baddest chick on the show between Oenomaus' girl and Sura from the first season

i think its a tie for baddest chick on the show between Oenomaus' girl and Sura from the first season

Episode 2 was one of the best I've seen. It's amazing how "God of the Arena" is given the fact they didn't even intend to make it in the first place.

Episode 2 was one of the best I've seen. It's amazing how "God of the Arena" is given the fact they didn't even intend to make it in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom