Spartacus: Gods of the Arena official thread

im tuned in, why on a Friday tho? i liked having the main series' on Sundays

im tuned in, why on a Friday tho? i liked having the main series' on Sundays

They just upped it on my go to site...but im only up to episode 5 of BAS, should I finish BAS first before I watch this?

They just upped it on my go to site...but im only up to episode 5 of BAS, should I finish BAS first before I watch this?

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

i would say yes
they opened this series with scenes from BAS's finale, so there are some spoilers if you haven't seen all of BAS

i would say yes
they opened this series with scenes from BAS's finale, so there are some spoilers if you haven't seen all of BAS

I can definitely get into five more episodes of this prequel 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 13ROWNIE

i would say yes
thanx man
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by 13ROWNIE

i would say yes
thanx man
smokin.gif

Can't wait to get home later from work to watch it on Netflix. I love them showing how everyone came about to their position.

Can't wait to get home later from work to watch it on Netflix. I love them showing how everyone came about to their position.

Gannicus is a bad %%*.
Curious to see what happens with Oenomaus wife and Gannicus.
Curious to see how Crixus rises to the top.

Gannicus is a bad %%*.

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

Gannicus is a bad %%*.
my same exact thoughts.

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

Gannicus is a bad %%*.
my same exact thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom