So uh, what's the deal with Crabtree?

O so now that I gave u a white player, now u were only talkin about white "football" players.
U a giants fan? Guess u didn't hear about Eli & Archie Manning telling the Chargers, He would not sign with them and forced them to trade his rightstoi the Giants...

Go somewhere else wit ur foolishness.

Sneakerpro, u might be onto something this doesnot make sense.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Deuce, what the hell? theres no way Crabby is runnin the show, he cant be this crazy.

by his own advisors admission, he's losing money from potential endorsement deals...
so he's losing from every angle. AND the team is doing fine without him giving him even less leverage

these guys cant be this dumb?

Im convinced, theyve gotta be hiding something.
because everything they are saying Makes Zero sense. Im baffled. completely.

I been saying this since the season started. Dude is hurt probably more than he ever let on.

But he was cleared by 49er doctors to fully participate in training camp back in the day. If there was something wrong, they would have found out.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Deuce, what the hell? theres no way Crabby is runnin the show, he cant be this crazy.

by his own advisors admission, he's losing money from potential endorsement deals...
so he's losing from every angle. AND the team is doing fine without him giving him even less leverage

I been saying this since the season started. Dude is hurt probably more than he ever let on.

But he was cleared by 49er doctors to fully participate in training camp back in the day. If there was something wrong, they would have found out.

If so then maybe he is just slow

laugh.gif
In yo Nostril

he might just be that stupid.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I hope he catches that Maurice Clarett/Mike Williams syndrome. I liked him up until this whole ordeal... what makes him so special that he needs to break allthe rules?

Originally Posted by Statis22

Originally Posted by wizards23

^ not like this Gunna. i dont see an example. where is it?

White guy?
amd_manning-chargers.jpg
Eli-Manning---04-Draft-Day-Photofile-Photograph-C10123955.jpg
laugh.gif
at eli's face holding the san diego jersey, he lookslike he wants to vomit and poop at the same time.

baby behavior when it comes to the draft has happened with both white and black athletes and its just as annoying either way.

that being said, i can't wait to see mike williams 2.0 fall flat on his face. hopefully his "advisors" get herpes as well.

There's been nothing to suggest it with Craptree, but he could be this dumb. He is an athlete. Some are smart, but many are dumber than abox of rocks. See DeShawn Stephenson. Crabtree doesn't seem that dumb, but maybe he is. Or, maybe he's just sort of dumb and/or gullible, as well assupremely arrogant or worried about "being a man" or "respect." He paints himself in a corner and is too proud to give in just now. It's all funny money at the moment anyways so it's hard to miss money you don't have. So, he's just stewing. Or, he's gotten to the pointwhere he realizes this is a lost cause and is so ashamed, he'd rather just see what happens next year going, "screw it, I've lost money anyways,might as well go all in next year."

If they were good with money, something like 80% of NFL players wouldn't go broke a couple years after they leave the League.

Gunna, I never thought about the injury aspect of him sitting out this long, so you could be onto something with that maybe. However, I truly feel like Crabtree is just that dumb. Like you said, he turned down millions of dollars in an economic recession that being felt across theboard from corporate companies, government, and even professional sports teams. Dude is beyond an idiot, and like codex57 pointedout, some people just let their pride get in the way and are unable to admit defeat or realize that they need to change course in life. Similar to a persondriving without a map and refusing to ask for directions even though they keep going in circles. Some folks, no matter how much money they have or potentiallycould have are always going to be stuck on stupid, no other way to really explain it.

the only way he would get more money than whats being offered right now is if he goes higher than 10 in the next draft, correct ? there's no scenario wherethat happens.
Bradford,Snead, and all the Pass rushers will be taken in the top 10, then you have Dez Bryant at WR...
He's doing his pockets a grave disservice

none of this makes sense.
Even if he does go top 10, the real NFL money is made in the 2nd contract. and basically he 's voluntarily adding another yr to that timetable.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

the only way he would get more money than whats being offered right now is if he goes higher than 10 in the next draft, correct ? there's no scenario where that happens.
Bradford,Snead, and all the Pass rushers will be taken in the top 10, then you have Dez Bryant at WR...
He's doing his pockets a grave disservice

none of this makes sense.
Even if he does go top 10, the real NFL money is made in the 2nd contract. and he 's basically voluntarilty adding another yr to that timetable.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Exactly. You're gonna make the big money in your second contract so you'll have to prove yourself at some point. Not to mention a yearfurther from free agency in a prime year of your career.

What % of players actually make real money on their 2nd contract? More than likely that most guys made more money off their 1st than their second. Leaguereally isnt designed that way.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

What % of players actually make real money on their 2nd contract? More than likely that most guys made more money off their 1st than their second. League really isnt designed that way.
the guys who actually were good.
the other bums cant bring in money

SMH.

His people making him lose monet before he even gets his first NFL paycheck.

BUT at the end of the day, I can't fault only his advisers/entourage, because he could just go in now and sign a contract.

I hope he realizes that he has a pretty good chance to fall to the back half of the 1st round next year.

Your boy Dez better not pull this %$%$ next year Jay.

lol i work for a black guy save it!
laugh.gif
Justification!!!

laugh.gif

Like that exempts him from that stupidity...bet ya he's one of them dudes talking this and that about a certain race then when he gets called out onit...is on some "...BUT MY BEST FRIEND IS _____ (black/latino/asian/etc) ! AHA!"
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Saw an article in the paper about some retired player (he was white) who held out for a whole year. Think he played for the cardinals

If a team or two already gave him their word that they will draft him if he re-enters next year, then I don't see him slipping too far in the draft. Iwouldn't be surprised if a team, like the Jets, trade up again to draft him like they did to draft Mark Sanchez. Also, even if he slips later than the 10thpick, he can still get paid more because there is no rookie pay scale if I'm not mistaking. It will just be a dumb look on a team to pay him more moneythan players getting drafted ahead of him, but if they want him bad enough, I guess it doesn't matter.

A lot can happen in a year and verbal commitments aren't binding contracts so Crabtree is taking a big risk if he chooses to sit out this year and waitsfor that team that is reportedly willing to pay him the money he's looking for. Let's face it, one or more teams tampered with the 49ers, there shouldbe no doubt about it.

I'll be dieing of laughter if some team drafts him next year and offers him the ****tiest contract. There's no way he sits out 2 seasons unless hewants to ruin his life so there goes all his leverage.

On NFL networks post game analysis right after the 49ers highlights, Deion said "Crabtree is coming soon." Then asked if that is inside informationhe said "yes". Then he said again "Crabtree is coming, something is brewing."

Back
Top Bottom