So Now Every Black Teenager Has A "Sleeve" and A Face Tattoo

i don't see why this guy wiz khalifa is callin himself the "king of ink". i remember watching a youtube vid where he said he's the most tatted and no one has as much tatts as him, he said maybe only 2 or 3 ppl.... 
indifferent.gif
yeah, right.

i dig soulja boys tatts for some reason but bein super skinny wit hella tatts aint a good look
sick.gif

1zd4so0.jpg

25tketz.jpg

me personally i'd prolly never get a tatt. but i'm the go hard or gohome type. i can't just have a random tatt here and there. i'd have toget sleeved up and errrrrrrythang. but a face tatt? nah.

To each his own, but people are really destroying their earning potential because they want to be cool for a few years until this goes out of style?

Young people have always been terrible at judging the long-term consequences of their actions but this is the next level.

And thus, the cycle continues.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by Bleezys and Heem

I'm not against tattoos but if you come to my business trying to get hired and have a face tattoo, sorry - you just look like a fool.
Says the person with an avy of a man with tattooed hands

Doesn't change anything. I still wouldn't hire him because he looks like a fool.
I'm a fan of his game, thats all.

idk about u guys...but ive never really taught lil wayne was all dat...he ok in book

i'm tempted to make a documentary on these clowns with their face tats, pay them $0 each interview them now and get them to sign waiver forms where i can interview them in 10 years and see where there at then and ask how they feel about tatting their faces up and if they have any regrets.

A lot of yall should watch this documentary. It wont change 99% of your guy's mind but it would at least open it
70068521.jpg

You can stream it on Netflix if you want

Im suck at commitment they call me No Tat Shawty. Probably never get one either.

unless you are rich as hell, you should not be getting sleeves and face tats if you want a good paying job

What I find hilarious are the ppl who get the name of their bf/gf tatted. How can you be so stupid? Relationships at our age(im 18 btw) usually don't last. So you get someones name tatted and a month later you dating someone else. How much would it suck to be doing your girl and reading some other dudes name on her?

That Nicky chick is super dumb.

But anyways it felt good turning down like 4-5 people that went into the Air Force recruiters office while I was helping him out.
They had neck and hand tattos (no actual face tatts). They asked to speak to the recruiter and well I let them speak to him.
He said "no, the army is next door though"

Originally Posted by AmnMolinar

That Nicky chick is super dumb.

But anyways it felt good turning down like 4-5 people that went into the Air Force recruiters office while I was helping him out.
They had neck and hand tattos (no actual face tatts). They asked to speak to the recruiter and well I let them speak to him.
He said "no, the army is next door though"
F the Air Force.

These tattoos are getting ridiculous though. I have one on my arm and it means a lot to me. I couldn't imagine getting slogans and crap because they sound and look "cool" at the moment. That's why I love looking at basketball pre 2000's.

I got family members, friends with 3/4 to full sleeves that have careers in business, law enforcement, medical field.. Tattoos will not help you get a professional job but they also don't guarantee unemployment

Originally Posted by anabolic dunk

I got family members, friends with 3/4 to full sleeves that have careers in business, law enforcement, medical field.. Tattoos will not help you get a professional job but they also don't guarantee unemployment
Tats are being accepted in the workplace...

My boss makes over 200k and has full sleeves and a tat on his neck.

Yea but at least they went to school and ****. The majority of these morons are abysmal students.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

i'm callin ducktales...

and even if its true... how often do you see that?

Everyone with a facial tattoo is either 1. In a position that it just doesnt matter ie lil wayne etc 2. I would hardly say there ending their career because clearly they aren't going anywhere with there lives and would never have the education etc to ever get a job regardless.

Originally Posted by handullz

i'm callin ducktales...

It is starting to become more prevalent now-a-days.  I think its a generational thing.  Younger people are more open and tattoo's have come a long way.  I know a couple people that i work with that make around 100k who have arm tattoo's and some even have lower back tattoo's.  But they are all under 40 and single.  As long as the tattoo's are coverable it really isn't too big of a deal.

I think your best bet is to get the high paying job prove yourself then get a full sleeve.

A face tat is never acceptable for most.  If your a genius who builts rockets or something and you are irreplaceable at your position you could prob get away with tattooing an entire luchadore mask on your face.  But for 99% of the work force.....not happening

I don't make over 200k but I have a good job for a billion $$ company and I have a neck tattoo and a sleeve.

I personally would never get a tattoo on my face even though the one on my neck shows but to each his own.

If you like the art or you want tattoos get them.

Don't do it because this person or that person is doing it.

Do it because you like it. Regardless of what anyone thinks I love my tattoos and thats how it should be.

i'm callin ducktales...

I see it all too often ... I've been to the hospitals plenty of times, Doctors had 3/4 sleeves/forearm tattoos ...

I don't think tattoos are seen as "omg bad person" as they were 30 years ago.

i'm callin ducktales...

some examples.. im in law enforcement and have majority of my left forearm tattooed.. my dept policy is "tattoos are permissable as long as they are not offensive to others", only time i would have to cover it up is during formal gatherings, ceremonies (but everybody wears long sleeve uniforms to those anyway).. i have a cousin whos a RN and has a 3/4 sleeve that isnt required to be covered up while on duty.. even though large, visible tattoos are still frowned upon by society, it doesnt mean you cant have a professional career

Originally Posted by lexflex81

Kempi (Dutch Rapper) got himself some muttonchops
roll.gif
roll.gif

kempi_tattoo.jpg

im not one to pay attention at all to the next man.. infact other dudes dont exist in MY World.. but umm. whats wrong with this son's face.. btw nice Playboy Bunny tattoo on the neck. Thats always a good look.. if your a GIRL lol
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom