So Now Every Black Teenager Has A "Sleeve" and A Face Tattoo

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

laugh.gif
@ folks being REALLY mad at Dirty...

laugh.gif
 @ folks goin back and forth about them tit-tays...

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

Originally Posted by bijald0331

the most judgmental person ever in life is Dirty.

I have tatts but I still dont get why 15-17 year olds are fully tatted from throat to finger tip.

This first statement just made me laugh. "In life"?
laugh.gif

Dirty is getting flack for making a comment anyone else on this board would easily get away with. He's right about people assigning weight to his posts and he's right about that lady
smh.gif

he only posts in threads to come either as a. pompous or b. a know it all.
oh word?
save this thread(and posts that deal with my duties as an admin)...here's my last 10 posts

Re: Configuring a SSD and HDD? (Windows7) 
Re: dude baked on judge judy 
Re: They Said Finding a Job When You Already have one is Easy...They lied 
Re: How woudl you respond to this? (Racist comment on FB) 
Re: Don't Compromise. BeLoved For Who You Are. BeLoved For What You Do. 
Re: Not meant to be an old head NTer post 
Re: Who builds nucleaer weapons for show? 
Re: 10 Facts You May Not Know About Asian-American History
Re: Post Your Motorcycle 
Re: So Who Will Be Dragged To The Movies To Watch Sex N The City 2 With Their Woman 

and here's the next 10....

Re: So Who Will Be Dragged To The Movies To Watch Sex N The City 2 With Their Woman 
10 Facts You May Not Know About Asian-American History 
Re: BP Oil Rep: “Louisiana isn’t the only place that has shrimp.

gambit215 wrote:
Seasoned Vet- are you saying that ALL hourly gigs are just jobs? YES, no one with a CAREER will tell you how much they make an hour........

- weaksause.

- you only answered part of the question. here, ill ask it again:

.........hmm, could you please elaborate on what a career is to you? are you saying that ALL hourly gigs are just jobs? how about working for the Federal Gov't?? 

- is that not a career? Military Service? FEMA? Homeland Security? FBI? NASA? Veterans Administration? NOAA? FDA? TSA??

- or how about working for the state? Firemen? Educators? Policemen?

.......are these just jobs too?  sometimes these positions are announced as an hourly wage.....sometimes as an annual salary....sometimes both. but most folks would classify a position with each one of those departments as a career. but according to you if the position is announced with an hourly wage...its just a job
roll.gif

- and honestly......i dont expect an answer. its assclowns like this perpetuating this BS that keep this mentality going. as time goes on people like him will fade out of the picture.

p.s. i work for Homeland Security, and i make $25.87/hour *gasp* does that mean i have a 'job' and not a career
laugh.gif

....and im still
laugh.gif
 @ someone saying 'grow up children' who themselves has alot of growing up to do at 27.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by bijald0331

the most judgmental person ever in life is Dirty.

I have tatts but I still dont get why 15-17 year olds are fully tatted from throat to finger tip.

This first statement just made me laugh. "In life"?
laugh.gif

Dirty is getting flack for making a comment anyone else on this board would easily get away with. He's right about people assigning weight to his posts and he's right about that lady
smh.gif

he only posts in threads to come either as a. pompous or b. a know it all.
oh word?
save this thread(and posts that deal with my duties as an admin)...here's my last 10 posts

Re: Configuring a SSD and HDD? (Windows7) 
Re: dude baked on judge judy 
Re: They Said Finding a Job When You Already have one is Easy...They lied 
Re: How woudl you respond to this? (Racist comment on FB) 
Re: Don't Compromise. BeLoved For Who You Are. BeLoved For What You Do. 
Re: Not meant to be an old head NTer post 
Re: Who builds nucleaer weapons for show? 
Re: Post Your Motorcycle 

and here's the next 10....

10 Facts You May Not Know About Asian-American History 
Re: BP Oil Rep: “Louisiana isn’t the only place that has shrimp.

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

Originally Posted by J23S

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

That's a beat n skeet granma.

You wait for her to tell you a story before you bounce?
Ehh I'm not a jerk so I'd cuddle her til the sex smell left the room then bounce might even stay the next morning and let her make me a wholesome breakfast
roll.gif

With mad fiber
laugh.gif
Oh no doubt, you already know what it is.
laugh.gif

And nobody will ever dissuade from my mature women, I love em to death which may not be too many more years away for them but I gotta have em.
All this mess started cuz of my like of homegirl with the tatts
smh.gif
roll.gif

lets set up a boxing tournament for the tri-state area and settle this NT beef people take so damn seriously.

Originally Posted by Iron Mike

lets set up a boxing tournament for the tri-state area and settle this NT beef people take so damn seriously.

laugh.gif
*LOOKS AT SCREEN NAME*

..... ill pass

I have an inferiority complex because I know I will always be judged on my race before anything else? w/e I know what cards Ive been dealt and Im not ignorant to that.

and YO to the Airport Security guy.............none of those Federal OCCUPATIONS are jobs, if you are in the FBI,CIA, or any other FED job, I would assume you are trying to retire with a FED pension, that is your CAREER. There comes a time in your life where you dont measure what you make BY THE HOUR, and if you are still measuring it by the hour you have a JOB. I dont know what you are arguing against with me at this point. and I promise you NO doctor who graduated from John Hopkins got tats on his face. No one is hatin on tats, I have a tattoo, but all you kids gettin tats on ya necks and faces thinkin you are going to do anything serious in your life really need a reality check.

I'm gonna open a tattoo removal business in about 5-10 years. I will be rich.

Originally Posted by gambit215

and YO to the Airport Security guy.............none of those Federal OCCUPATIONS are jobs, if you are in the FBI,CIA, or any other FED job, I would assume you are trying to retire with a FED pension, that is your CAREER. There comes a time in your life where you dont measure what you make BY THE HOUR, and if you are still measuring it by the hour you have a JOB. I dont know what you are arguing against with me at this point. and I promise you NO doctor who graduated from John Hopkins got tats on his face. No one is hatin on tats, I have a tattoo, but all you kids gettin tats on ya necks and faces thinkin you are going to do anything serious in your life really need a reality check.

.....1st, im not an Airport Security guy
laugh.gif
, and NO i dont work for TSA. but i do work for Homeland Security.

- so now you're saying its about how the individual measures their pay? riiiiiiight
wink.gif
eyes.gif

.........so that would mean if i work at McDonalds and i tell people what my annual pay vs. how much i make an hour i'd have a career?? according to your words, since its all about how YOU measure what you make.

- i dont think you even know what your saying at this point. im sure someone in your lifetime as a child has played a big part in burning this nonsense into your brain. buts its people like you keeping tabs on the definition of a job vs. a career that perpetuate this garbage as FACT.

- what makes a career, is what you make a career, for the most part. there are no arbitrary set of rules that defines one vs. another, no matter what daddy may have told you.

.............and all this time i thought those were careers advertised on USAJobs.gov, but since alot of them have the hourly wage advertised, i guess not
roll.gif
      silly me.

I've wanted tattoos for years, but nothin really ever meant that much to me to get inked on my body. It use to be just bikers, skaters, and goth dudes getting tatted up like crazy, but now its more of a trendy sub-culture in its self.

I will have one full sleeve on my left arm eventually, but i'll take it slow. I love art and i will be doing this for me, myself, and i only.

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

Originally Posted by J23S

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

That's a beat n skeet granma.

You wait for her to tell you a story before you bounce?
Ehh I'm not a jerk so I'd cuddle her til the sex smell left the room then bounce might even stay the next morning and let her make me a wholesome breakfast
roll.gif

With mad fiber
laugh.gif

Ya'll funny man granny **** can go over her shoulders
laugh.gif

lil wayne walked into the shop and said i dare you to do the whole entire example/idea book on me.

LIVE BOY D wrote:

Look at these dudes taking pics of their tattoos with iphones IN a music video
laugh.gif

sheep i tell you.

so many SMH's "proud to be a problem" converse all star ? seriously?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

The more & more people get tatted, the more
& more it becomes accepted. If u let something
as trivial as a tattoo determine ur perception
about a person, maybe u are as stupid as the
ones who ink their faces for whatever reasons.

But in society today, it would be foolish not to consider
the image we project. I'd hate to say it, but our image and
what people think of us directly affects our success in life.

This is bigger than tattoos. This includes clothes as well.

I don't agree with it or like it and maybe mindsets will change
and the corporate world will be less conservative, but do not
hold your breath.

The funny thing about this pic is, The tattoos that you see, are the only tattoos he has.
indifferent.gif

5d30co.jpg

Back
Top Bottom