So Now Every Black Teenager Has A "Sleeve" and A Face Tattoo

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

Originally Posted by 310HxA

What i don't get is why do these rich celebrities have the crappiest tattoos!? They have enough money to get inked by the best tatt. artists and they still end up with some crappy tatts.

word and don't forget about athletes either
they usually get em when they were broke ( except soulja boi, he's a idiot) and didn't know better.

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

lmfao at dudes getting mad cause of dirty pointing out the obvious about chick....
she looks about 56...i thought dude was jokin about beatin

guess not
laugh.gif
I'm sittin' here thinking the same +%!!.
laugh.gif

Dudes be arguing just to argue.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

The more & more people get tatted, the more
& more it becomes accepted. If u let something
as trivial as a tattoo determine ur perception
about a person, maybe u are as stupid as the
ones who ink their faces for whatever reasons.
preach.

laugh.gif
 @ this thread.

Why are y'all dudes so concerned/mad about what other people do to their bodies?

Generally speaking I have no problems with tattoos, other than the fact that I think face tattoos are stupid.

That aside, what people do their bodies has no affect on you, so getting agitated it is pointless.

Of course there are exceptions in the professional world where people work who have a lot of tats....but for every 2-3 instances where that's acceptable, there are 100's more who WILL judge you negatively based off of the ink you have.

Seasoned Vet- are you saying that ALL hourly gigs are just jobs? YES, no one with a CAREER will tell you how much they make an hour........

Popcorn Playa- "My financial analyst has a couple of tattoos. You can see them when he wears shorts."
laugh.gif
I promise you most ppl have not seen their stock brokers, accountants or any other CAREER involving money in their shorts.

Fade on You- what basis/proof do you have that doctors/lawyers/accountants aren't as good as non-tattooed doctors/lawyers/accountants because they have tattoos? the fact that I have yet to see one? (I may be reaching but I think I saw a doctor with a tattoo on his forearm in the ER , but he was wearing scrubs, but that was the only tattoo that was visible), I think everything should be taken in moderation but if you think Im going to a doctor who got tats all over his neck and face than you are buggin.....

I dont know what world you people are from and I noticed you people also pick and choose what you decide to read. Minorities (esp. African-Americans) CANNOT and ill type it again CANNOT get away with things their white counterparts do. Getting tattoos on your face or anywhere thats visible without clothing is stupid, PLAIN AND SIMPLE. You can think you are special and go against the grain and assume people will not accept you for "who you are" but it doesnt and wont work that way.....smh

the most judgmental person ever in life is Dirty.

I have tatts but I still dont get why 15-17 year olds are fully tatted from throat to finger tip.

Originally Posted by gambit215

Fade on You- what basis/proof do you have that doctors/lawyers/accountants aren't as good as non-tattooed doctors/lawyers/accountants because they have tattoos? the fact that I have yet to see one? (I may be reaching but I think I saw a doctor with a tattoo on his forearm in the ER , but he was wearing scrubs, but that was the only tattoo that was visible), I think everything should be taken in moderation but if you think Im going to a doctor who got tats all over his neck and face than you are buggin.....
Face tatts are dumb and i don't agree with them....other tatts, why though? Does the tattoos mean he isn't good at what he does? Giveme one good reason a doctor with tattoos should be looked at any lessthen one without. Its 2010 and your still judging people off of whatthey want to do to their bodies? I mean really? Your telling me if adoctor got his degree from Johns Hopkins but has a tattoo on his neck you would rather receive care from a doctor without tatts just based on appearance and not credentials?

lmfao at dudes getting mad cause of dirty pointing out the obvious about chick....

guess not
laugh.gif
Nah I serious about that. I aint tryin to wife that just beat

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Face tatts are dumb and i don't agree with them....other tatts, why though? Does the tattoos mean he isn't good at what he does? Giveme one good reason a doctor with tattoos should be looked at any lessthen one without. Its 2010 and your still judging people off of whatthey want to do to their bodies? I mean really? Your telling me if adoctor got his degree from Johns Hopkins but has a tattoo on his neck you would rather receive care from a doctor without tatts just based on appearance and not credentials?
agree wit this post 100%

Originally Posted by J23S

guess not
laugh.gif
Nah I serious about that. I aint tryin to wife that just beat
Dont even matter if you jokin or not fam... thats your preference who is that nerd to try & dissuade you from that? I'm not arguing to argue, Dirty is by tellin dude about some saggy **** that he obviously likes...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

That's a beat n skeet granma.

You wait for her to tell you a story before you bounce?
Ehh I'm not a jerk so I'd cuddle her til the sex smell left the room then bounce might even stay the next morning and let her make me a wholesome breakfast

Originally Posted by J23S

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

That's a beat n skeet granma.

You wait for her to tell you a story before you bounce?
Ehh I'm not a jerk so I'd cuddle her til the sex smell left the room then bounce might even stay the next morning and let her make me a wholesome breakfast
roll.gif

With mad fiber
laugh.gif

I have no tats and i sure as hell wouldnt tat my face. Even if i was filthy rich and didnt have to work for the rest of my life.

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

I have tatts but I still dont get why 15-17 year olds are fully tatted from throat to finger tip.

This first statement just made me laugh. "In life"?
laugh.gif

Dirty is getting flack for making a comment anyone else on this board would easily get away with. He's right about people assigning weight to his posts and he's right about that lady
smh.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

laugh.gif

Dirty is getting flack for making a comment anyone else on this board would easily get away with. He's right about people assigning weight to his posts and he's right about that lady
smh.gif

he only posts in threads to come either as a. pompous or b. a know it all.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

Originally Posted by 310HxA

What i don't get is why do these rich celebrities have the crappiest tattoos!? They have enough money to get inked by the best tatt. artists and they still end up with some crappy tatts.

word and don't forget about athletes either
they usually get em when they were broke ( except soulja boi, he's a idiot) and didn't know better.
Yea see that i understand. But theres some that are just horrible like Wayne for example my 3 year old niece could've done a better job on his tatts. Although some i have to give props to like Stoudemire and Boozer have some clean ink done by one of my favorite tatt. artists Cartoon.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

laugh.gif

smh.gif

he only posts in threads to come either as a. pompous or b. a know it all.

He didn't do either in this thread. How was it pompous by saying that chick had saggy breasts? That's just calling it like he sees it. People do that on here everyday.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by handullz

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by anabolic dunk

I got family members, friends with 3/4 to full sleeves that have careers in business, law enforcement, medical field.. Tattoos will not help you get a professional job but they also don't guarantee unemployment
Tats are being accepted in the workplace...

My WHITE boss makes over 200k and has full sleeves and a tat on his neck.

i'm callin ducktales...

and even if its true... how often do you see that?

I believe him.
This Law Office I'm working at for the summer has a couple WHITE lawyers with full sleeves.

And they walk around with their sleeves on their shirts rolled up like its nothing.

Working there made me have a different opinion about tats.

I had no idea they are so welcomed in the professional workplace now. 
fixed

Dont wanna switch gears and make this a race thread but, Silly black folk need to realize that we are not measured on the same scale as our white counterparts......
laugh.gif
? Unless you are an entertainer, you are a FOOL to mark your body up like some of these clowns, NONE of you or your friends will grow up to be Lil Wayne or Soulja Boy, Ive been on NT since 2002 and none of you have gotten famous, and YO ppl need to stop frontin like ppl dont get tattoos cuz someone else didnt get one first, when something is cool we all like to emulate, whether its sneakers, electronics, cars or even tats........  and the whole Tats are excepted in the workplace? Yea, hourly JOBS allow pretty much anything, they need the bodies to work, when you are in a CAREER...and you're salary is measured by per year instead of per hour, you either have to be your own boss or really wanna play yourself to show up at work tatted up......grow up children

P.S. Would any of YOU people spend your hard earned money on a doctor, lawyer, accountant with tats all over their body? Let the lies begin.........

You're an idiot because 1 of them is black 
Just stop it fam. 

Seasoned Vet- are you saying that ALL hourly gigs are just jobs? YES, no one with a CAREER will tell you how much they make an hour........

Popcorn Playa- "My financial analyst has a couple of tattoos. You can see them when he wears shorts."
laugh.gif
I promise you most ppl have not seen their stock brokers, accountants or any other CAREER involving money in their shorts.

I dont know what world you people are from and I noticed you people also pick and choose what you decide to read. Minorities (esp. African-Americans) CANNOT and ill type it again CANNOT get away with things their white counterparts do. Getting tattoos on your face or anywhere thats visible without clothing is stupid, PLAIN AND SIMPLE. You can think you are special and go against the grain and assume people will not accept you for "who you are" but it doesnt and wont work that way.....smh

maybe that's why i feel the way i do...

in all honesty...

if a black man walked into an interview... fresh dressed, clean cut...

but had a lil bit of tattoo comin up on his neck when he sat down..

you think the interviewer aint gonna peep that?

besides... i'm tryin to get PIZZAID...

i need NO factors that will stop that...

i'm already a black man... that's enough as it is...
laugh.gif

yall keep sayin "i know this guy that makes XXX amount of money, and he got full sleeves and neck tats"...

again...
ducktails.jpg

unless they're doing some extra ordinary work...

or they ARE NOT black....

i would say minority... but somebody's gonna come thowin lies again... smh....

Back
Top Bottom