So Now Every Black Teenager Has A "Sleeve" and A Face Tattoo

jesus, some of you guys are straight up hateful/judgemental to the heart.. 
laugh.gif
 mind your damn business.  

A lot of ignorance is coming from both sides of the argument.

I got a tattoo not too long ago...but it was to cover up scarring. I think it'd probably be received just as well.

I'd never get a face tattoo though. Unless I had so much money that I literally wouldn't have to worry about ever being without it.

Then I'd ink my whole body. 'Cause I wouldn't give a mother ++#$.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by handullz

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by anabolic dunk

I got family members, friends with 3/4 to full sleeves that have careers in business, law enforcement, medical field.. Tattoos will not help you get a professional job but they also don't guarantee unemployment
Tats are being accepted in the workplace...

My boss makes over 200k and has full sleeves and a tat on his neck.

i'm callin ducktales...

and even if its true... how often do you see that?

It is starting to become more prevalent now-a-days.  I think its a generational thing.  Younger people are more open and tattoo's have come a long way.  I know a couple people that i work with that make around 100k who have arm tattoo's and some even have lower back tattoo's.  But they are all under 40 and single.  As long as the tattoo's are coverable it really isn't too big of a deal.

I think your best bet is to get the high paying job prove yourself then get a full sleeve.

A face tat is never acceptable for most.  If your a genius who builts rockets or something and you are irreplaceable at your position you could prob get away with tattooing an entire luchadore mask on your face.  But for 99% of the work force.....not happening

Not a generational thing, alot of former military who move on to the corporate world are tatted up. 

dude...ink aside..

1. look the wrinkles on her face
2. look at the concave depression where the breast meets the chest area...that's surefire sign of saggage

People are od'ing on tattoos. I got a couple, but damn people are going to the neck and face like thats cool and !#+*. RIP to your future, if your not a celeb

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

dude...ink aside..

2. look at the concave depression where the breast meets the chest area...that's surefire sign of saggage
indifferent.gif

So what? What if that's what he likes?

All that's going on in here & you comment on that?
alien.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by HyphySole

unless you are rich as hell, you should not be getting sleeves and face tats if you want a good paying job
+ Theyll look like idiots

Meaning they will be doing nothing for the rest of their life...

And for those Stories of people with a "sleeve" w/ great careers doesnt happen to often... And they HAVE to cover it up most of the time...
People are od'ing on tattoos. I got a couple, but damn people are going to the neck and face like thats cool and !#+*. RIP to your future, if your not a celeb

THIS.

Espcially with cats like Weezy and Khalifa beein all popular and *$+%.. dudes jus ridin for the most part
smh.gif

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

but what if she kisses on the first date...?

If she does then its pretty much a done deal, panties will be mine

dude...ink aside..

That's just how I like em though. Wrinkles and saggage add character

What i don't get is why do these rich celebrities have the crappiest tattoos!? They have enough money to get inked by the best tatt. artists and they still end up with some crappy tatts.

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

dude...ink aside..

indifferent.gif

alien.gif
grin.gif
yeap... got a problem with it? too bad.

dude...ink aside..

indifferent.gif

alien.gif
grin.gif
You are so corny is funny
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
How you gonna accost this man because of his preference of female?
ohwell.gif

why do you care? live and let live
smh.gif
smh.gif

dude...ink aside..

indifferent.gif

alien.gif
grin.gif
You are so corny is funny
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
How you gonna accost this man because of his preference of female?
ohwell.gif

why do you care? live and let live
smh.gif
smh.gif

i was commenting to OP btw, i dont know whats going on with shortys saggage and all that up there lol
roll.gif
roll.gif

I kno.. but the statement applies to any JUDGMENTAL people anywhere... Including mods who feel they're above others...

Originally Posted by handullz

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by anabolic dunk

I got family members, friends with 3/4 to full sleeves that have careers in business, law enforcement, medical field.. Tattoos will not help you get a professional job but they also don't guarantee unemployment
Tats are being accepted in the workplace...

My boss makes over 200k and has full sleeves and a tat on his neck.

i'm callin ducktales...

and even if its true... how often do you see that?

I believe him.
This Law Office I'm working at for the summer has a couple lawyers with full sleeves.

And they walk around with their sleeves on their shirts rolled up like its nothing.

Working there made me have a different opinion about tats.

I had no idea they are so welcomed in the professional workplace now. 

I kno.. but the statement applies to any JUDGMENTAL people anywhere... Including mods who feel they're above others...
lol.  like I keep saying...
I'm no different than anyone else on here putting forth their own opinions.....you as the reader assign the weight to the words I type...not me.

If you're harping on me out of the many many opinions put forth on this board...that's your issue. not mine.

Co-sign. Sometimes they forget it's only a messageboard.

Back
Top Bottom