So Now Every Black Teenager Has A "Sleeve" and A Face Tattoo

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

I kno.. but the statement applies to any JUDGMENTAL people anywhere... Including mods who feel they're above others...
lol.  like I keep saying...
I'm no different than anyone else on here putting forth their own opinions.....you as the reader assign the weight to the words I type...not me.

If you're harping on me out of the many many opinions put forth on this board...that's your issue. not mine.
Ok cool since this is all in my mind
laugh.gif

What was the point of arguing this mans opinion on the women he likes?? Even is he was joking who the hell are you to dissuade his from liking saggy ****???
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by 310HxA

What i don't get is why do these rich celebrities have the crappiest tattoos!? They have enough money to get inked by the best tatt. artists and they still end up with some crappy tatts.

word and don't forget about athletes either

I kno.. but the statement applies to any JUDGMENTAL people anywhere... Including mods who feel they're above others...
I'm no different than anyone else on here putting forth their own opinions.....you as the reader assign the weight to the words I type...not me.

If you're harping on me out of the many many opinions put forth on this board...that's your issue. not mine.
laugh.gif

What was the point of arguing this mans opinion on the women he likes?? Even is he was joking who the hell are you to dissuade his from liking saggy ****???
eyes.gif
I'm nobody, just like everyone else on this board giving their unsolicited opinions...
hmm...I thought that was the entire point of message boards like this...

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

What i don't get is why do these rich celebrities have the crappiest tattoos!? They have enough money to get inked by the best tatt. artists and they still end up with some crappy tatts.

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

eyes.gif
I'm nobody, just like everyone else on this board giving their unsolicited opinions...
Right...
eyes.gif
For being such a "smart" dude you enjoy playin dumb i see
laugh.gif

What did you trying to explain how soggy that ladies **** are (scientifically at that
alien.gif
laugh.gif
) have to do with this topic?
You had no point...

laugh.gif

eyes.gif
Right...
eyes.gif
For being such a "smart" dude you enjoy playin dumb i see
laugh.gif

What did you trying to explain how soggy that ladies **** are (scientifically at that
alien.gif
laugh.gif
) have to do with this topic?
You had no point...
Gee...thanks Sherlock.  You have figured out the usage of message boards.  Good job!

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

indifferent.gif

%#$@ you stonefacing for ? JR Smith doesn't have bad tattoos ?
indifferent.gif

Look at these dudes taking pics of their tattoos with iphones IN a music video
laugh.gif

sheep i tell you.

laugh.gif

sheep i tell you.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The moped, bicycles and candy bars really add to the street cred
roll.gif

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by 59 Piffy

black people are gettin whiter and whiter by the  day

wearing tight clothing
wearing abercrombie/AE/hollister
using the word bro

etc.
well lets see, i dont wear tight clothes, dont wear abercrombie/ hollister or any of that, and i dont use the word bro, and yes, i am white
smile.gif

i dont wear tight clother ...i dont wear ae/hollister ... & i say bro IM BLACK

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

PS. I guess we gonna act like Travis Barker doesnt exist. And Tommy Lee before him. But black people are doing it because of a rapper you hate so now it's an epidemic
laugh.gif

pow

POW POW

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by handullz

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by anabolic dunk

I got family members, friends with 3/4 to full sleeves that have careers in business, law enforcement, medical field.. Tattoos will not help you get a professional job but they also don't guarantee unemployment
Tats are being accepted in the workplace...

My WHITE boss makes over 200k and has full sleeves and a tat on his neck.

i'm callin ducktales...

and even if its true... how often do you see that?

I believe him.
This Law Office I'm working at for the summer has a couple WHITE lawyers with full sleeves.

And they walk around with their sleeves on their shirts rolled up like its nothing.

Working there made me have a different opinion about tats.

I had no idea they are so welcomed in the professional workplace now. 
fixed

Dont wanna switch gears and make this a race thread but, Silly black folk need to realize that we are not measured on the same scale as our white counterparts......
laugh.gif
? Unless you are an entertainer, you are a FOOL to mark your body up like some of these clowns, NONE of you or your friends will grow up to be Lil Wayne or Soulja Boy, Ive been on NT since 2002 and none of you have gotten famous, and YO ppl need to stop frontin like ppl dont get tattoos cuz someone else didnt get one first, when something is cool we all like to emulate, whether its sneakers, electronics, cars or even tats........  and the whole Tats are excepted in the workplace? Yea, hourly JOBS allow pretty much anything, they need the bodies to work, when you are in a CAREER...and you're salary is measured by per year instead of per hour, you either have to be your own boss or really wanna play yourself to show up at work tatted up......grow up children

P.S. Would any of YOU people spend your hard earned money on a doctor, lawyer, accountant with tats all over their body? Let the lies begin.........

dude...ink aside..

1. look the wrinkles on her face
2. look at the concave depression where the breast meets the chest area...that's surefire sign of saggage
indifferent.gif

So what? What if that's what he likes?

All that's going on in here & you comment on that?
alien.gif
grin.gif

- i dont see how anyone can look past it......
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

dude...ink aside..

2. look at the concave depression where the breast meets the chest area...that's surefire sign of saggage
indifferent.gif

alien.gif
grin.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Thirst got guys willing to smash anything

Originally Posted by gambit215

I got family members, friends with 3/4 to full sleeves that have careers in business, law enforcement, medical field.. Tattoos will not help you get a professional job but they also don't guarantee unemployment

i'm callin ducktales...

I believe him.
This Law Office I'm working at for the summer has a couple WHITE lawyers with full sleeves.

And they walk around with their sleeves on their shirts rolled up like its nothing.

fixed

Dont wanna switch gears and make this a race thread but, Silly black folk need to realize that we are not measured on the same scale as our white counterparts......
laugh.gif
? Unless you are an entertainer, you are a FOOL to mark your body up like some of these clowns, NONE of you or your friends will grow up to be Lil Wayne or Soulja Boy, Ive been on NT since 2002 and none of you have gotten famous, and YO ppl need to stop frontin like ppl dont get tattoos cuz someone else didnt get one first, when something is cool we all like to emulate, whether its sneakers, electronics, cars or even tats........  and the whole Tats are excepted in the workplace? Yea, hourly JOBS allow pretty much anything, they need the bodies to work, when you are in a CAREER...and you're salary is measured by per year instead of per hour, you either have to be your own boss or really wanna play yourself to show up at work tatted up......grow up children

P.S. Would any of YOU people spend your hard earned money on a doctor, lawyer, accountant with tats all over their body? Let the lies begin.........

.........hmm, could you please elaborate on what a career is to you? are you saying that ALL hourly gigs are just jobs? how about working for the Federal Gov't??

Originally Posted by gambit215

i'm callin ducktales...

I believe him.

fixed

laugh.gif

Wale got famous, though...

My financial analyst has a couple of tattoos. You can see them when he wears shorts. Does he still make my money grow? Yes. Is he any less better than the guy who doesn't have tattoos? Doubtful. Does he miss out on business with other clients because he has them? Maybe, but it doesn't make me trust him any less with my money because he has one.

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

dude...ink aside..

indifferent.gif

alien.gif
grin.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Thirst got guys willing to smash anything

-
roll.gif
 @ my man going extra hard at Dirty when i too almost threw up in my mouth at the sight of that old woman without a shirt on........like Dirty said "tatts aside". the tatts make it worse
laugh.gif

gambit215 wrote:
Agthekid wrote:
handullz wrote:
mondaynightraw wrote:

i'm callin ducktales...

I believe him.

fixed

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 sure would...what basis/proof do you have that doctors/lawyers/accountants aren't as good as non-tattooed doctors/lawyers/accountants because they have tattoos? That is one of the most ridiculous statements I've ever read. You won't spend your money seeing a doctor because he has tattoos?

laugh.gif

lmfao at dudes getting mad cause of dirty pointing out the obvious about chick....
she looks about 56...i thought dude was jokin about beatin

guess not
laugh.gif

The more & more people get tatted, the more
& more it becomes accepted. If u let something
as trivial as a tattoo determine ur perception
about a person, maybe u are as stupid as the
ones who ink their faces for whatever reasons.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

The more & more people get tatted, the more
& more it becomes accepted. If u let something
as trivial as a tattoo determine ur perception
about a person, maybe u are as stupid as the
ones who ink their faces for whatever reasons.

....and thats

kim_fields_one_to_grow_on.png

Originally Posted by Fade On You

laugh.gif

sheep i tell you.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The moped, bicycles and candy bars really add to the street cred
roll.gif

laugh.gif
word man, do these guys even care who their artist are ? i think they don't dude's chest and arms looks like scribble scrabble

Back
Top Bottom