So Now Every Black Teenager Has A "Sleeve" and A Face Tattoo

Originally Posted by 59 Piffy

black people are gettin whiter and whiter by the  day

wearing tight clothing
wearing abercrombie/AE/hollister
using the word bro

etc.
i guess this does nothing to prove against the black people being ignorant theory 

wearing tight clothing
using the word bro

etc.
well lets see, i dont wear tight clothes, dont wear abercrombie/ hollister or any of that, and i dont use the word bro, and yes, i am white
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Originally Posted by MATTDAINCREDIBLE

25085_1322127945595_1602724730_754360_1118046_n.jpg

indifferent.gif
Must be down south big clothes and they look like they dont know how to speak
tired.gif
She's from the BX boy
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

All these cats look like bummy BX/BK hood dudes that are still wearing braids/bigger clothes
THE REASON YSOUTH DUDES STOPPED WEARIN SIZE 50 GIRBAUDS AND DICKIES IS BECAUSE THAT GOOD OL HARLEM SWAG

#STOPIT5
They ain't fully stopped around my way....
tired.gif
roll.gif
Not that I'm really factoring in the way other dudes around my hood dress though..

And you sound mad that I pointed out the fact that everyone in this picture is bummy. You still rock braids too or something
sick.gif
?
roll.gif
no braids for me doggz. but aren't %$!+%'s suppose to dress like dudes from the early 90's ?

Im a black teen (19 going on 20)

Im the FARTHEST from a lil wayne fan
Im not one to follow the crowd
Not living the thug life

And I wanna get a sleeve or at least a forearm tattoo. Not because everyone has one (I havent seen a lot of people with them in the street (from NYC)) but because I think it looks ill.

So now if I decide to get one, I will be labeled as a follow the crowder? Great 
eyes.gif

Let me drop some knowledge in this thread if I may:

I'm in hs right now, and I see it everyday, males especially coming to school with fresh new tats every week to show off to everybody else. To me, its pointless but I know for a fact that there are a couple main reasons why High schoolers get tats.

1. Females dig em(At least where I'm at)
Females think that tats make you look a bit more appealing so as a result, teens are getting tats to impress females, or to "Get *$#!%%%" as one would say. I guess tats make a guy look "hard" or w/e, and add to that "bad boy" image so that's what they are going for now.

2. There(Pardon me if im using the wrong "There) favorite entertainers are becoming more and more tatted
This was alluded to in this thread a bit, but the fact of the matter is, a lot of teens are copying the tyga's, the wayne's, the khalifa's, etc and as a result, are not only trying to get tatted now, but are actually trying to get "Blasted" now as well. Fact of the matter is, what teens don't seem to get is that the people you are copying are not teens and were not teens when they were this tatted, plus they know what they are going to be doing for a living for the foreseeable(sp?) future. As a teen, you really don't know what your future holds so this is really shooting yourself in the foot.

All in all, I don't see tats as being a bad thing per say, in fact some of em actually look cool. But the whole "Getting Blasted," and getting tats everywhere trend is ugly. That's just my opinion though, to each its own.

ok one tats are the biggest waste of money and ruin your body. i dont need ink to show expression or passion for a loved one who passed on. I understand why people get tats but in the end they are not worth it

when i was checking out different shops to get my first tat Red Parlor on queens blvd had a sign that said we do not tat hands feet or faces. Made me respect them even more. I ended up getting my tat there.

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Originally Posted by MATTDAINCREDIBLE

25085_1322127945595_1602724730_754360_1118046_n.jpg

indifferent.gif
Must be down south big clothes and they look like they dont know how to speak
tired.gif
She's from the BX boy
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

All these cats look like bummy BX/BK hood dudes that are still wearing braids/bigger clothes
THE REASON YSOUTH DUDES STOPPED WEARIN SIZE 50 GIRBAUDS AND DICKIES IS BECAUSE THAT GOOD OL HARLEM SWAG

#STOPIT5
They ain't fully stopped around my way....
tired.gif
roll.gif
Not that I'm really factoring in the way other dudes around my hood dress though..

And you sound mad that I pointed out the fact that everyone in this picture is bummy. You still rock braids too or something
sick.gif
?
roll.gif
no braids for me doggz. but aren't %$!+%'s suppose to dress like dudes from the early 90's ?

there are no males in that picture...

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

when i was checking out different shops to get my first tat Red Parlor on queens blvd had a sign that said we do not tat hands feet or faces. Made me respect them even more. I ended up getting my tat there.
The one by Woodhaven?

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

^so has murder and rape...
That's not even the same lane fam. Regardless of the point.
it's not my fault you don't understand the point I was making
go talk to yourself without including me

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by Cant Nobody Stop Me

Whats good with everyone getting those spiderweb tattoos on them? That kid that was posted earlier has one on his arm and Ive seen a lot of people with them recently.
IDK but that's a jail tattoo.
 its was racially contrived too
Spider web tattoos have a dark history going back some seventy years, when Aryan, or White Supremacy gangs reportedly wore the spider web tattoo as a form of racist braggadocio, reportedly a sign that they had terminated a visible minority. The spider web became de rigeur in prisons, with each ring of the web representing time spent inside, or how many 'prey' have been ensnared in the wearer's web.
http://www.vanishingtattoo.com/tattoos_designs_symbols_spider_webs.htm

no way i'd ever get webs on me if im dark skinned, and i question da level of comprehension of a person if they were a minority and thought

about getting one.

Well I learned something new today. Glad I'm not an herb and have one...

you guys think a lotta teenagers in the hood actually go to legit tattoo parlors?

my cuz gets tattoos for some dude in his basement and pays no more than $50 for a tat...

Originally Posted by TOTH21

ok one tats are the biggest waste of money and ruin your body. i dont need ink to show expression or passion for a loved one who passed on. I understand why people get tats but in the end they are not worth it
But sneakers are

I just don't understand the significance, are the tattoos suppose to enhance character. If thats the case then nvm.

I just don't understand the significance, are the tattoos suppose to enhance character. If thats the case then nvm.

#STOPIT5
shut up...

them +%%#$ from YOUR TOWN...

just take the L, doggie....

wearing tight clothing
using the word bro

etc.

i say brother... i got it from Desmond on "Lost"...

do i lose my black street cred and turn whiter because i use "brother"

or cuz i watch "Lost"?

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

ghetto17.jpg

eek.gif
 cant believe nobody caught this...

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Let me drop some knowledge in this thread if I may:

I'm in hs right now, and I see it everyday, males especially coming to school with fresh new tats every week to show off to everybody else. To me, its pointless but I know for a fact that there are a couple main reasons why High schoolers get tats.

1. Females dig em(At least where I'm at)
Females think that tats make you look a bit more appealing so as a result, teens are getting tats to impress females, or to "Get *$#!%%%" as one would say. I guess tats make a guy look "hard" or w/e, and add to that "bad boy" image so that's what they are going for now.

2. There(Pardon me if im using the wrong "There) favorite entertainers are becoming more and more tatted
This was alluded to in this thread a bit, but the fact of the matter is, a lot of teens are copying the tyga's, the wayne's, the khalifa's, etc and as a result, are not only trying to get tatted now, but are actually trying to get "Blasted" now as well. Fact of the matter is, what teens don't seem to get is that the people you are copying are not teens and were not teens when they were this tatted, plus they know what they are going to be doing for a living for the foreseeable(sp?) future. As a teen, you really don't know what your future holds so this is really shooting yourself in the foot.

All in all, I don't see tats as being a bad thing per say, in fact some of em actually look cool. But the whole "Getting Blasted," and getting tats everywhere trend is ugly. That's just my opinion though, to each its own.

damn...

that's one smart @*# kid... 

you way ahead of the game by just recognizing alot of this stuff, mayne...

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom