** So I was banned because ___ **

Originally Posted by thagreatj

My jthagreat name was banned because i posted a mixtape song. i was told to ask in one year for my name back. Its been like 3 years, still not unbanned

NOw mixtape songs as well as album songs are posted, but no biggie. just wish my avy read Jthagreat

laugh.gif
I think Karmex got banned for kinda sorta joking in a pyp thread, notoverly offensive, but close enough. Pretty much the type of stuff i'd get away with on my og name. Sucks being one of you lowly minions. I never reallytrip though, not that serious. I can still get a laugh without posting.

oh man, son has 530 posts in 10 days. I know they can pile up w/out payin attention, but damn.

1st Ban - Face Murda ( Posting Links to Pron Sites)
2nd Ban - Flaming LaneyHi V's
3rd Ban - Another personal attack
4th... Swearing
5th... call out

Originally Posted by Kneesh

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

I'm pretty surer that I received the most unprecedented ban in NT history....but I'll just leave it as water under the bridge.

Hopefully I can get my OG SN back in the near future.

What happened Haze ?

Lets just say that 1 of NT's more rogue staff members enters into a chatroom totally independent and outside of NT...we get into a back and forthexchange...(he could throw out "jokes", but he couldn't take "jokes" back in return)....his ego felt bruised in some way I guess...andhe decided to to do what he does best...he banned me from NT. I got banned for something totally outside and unrelated to NT and for something that didn'twarrant any action. It was kind of like getting into an argument with a librarian and having your drivers license suspended...total abuse of power....but whatare you gonna do?
ohwell.gif

I think thats an NT first....

1st ban - e-argument and i called someone a feminine hygiene product
2nd ban - made a "christmas gifts to nters" post, in gest, wasn't meant to offend but to have a laugh at each other, it was going ok, but holdendecided to take offense for those who didn't.
3rd ban - got into it with akakakaaactinium
4th - i think i said "stay puft" to an overweight nter.
5th - I dunno
6th - karmex

pretty much after the first, atleast with me, warnings have been converted to bans.

I'm pretty surer that I received the most unprecedented ban in NT history....but I'll just leave it as water under the bridge.

What happened Haze ?

Lets just say that 1 of NT's more rogue staff members enters into a chatroom totally independent and outside of NT...we get into a back and forth exchange...(he could throw out "jokes", but he couldn't take "jokes" back in return)....his ego felt bruised in some way I guess...and he decided to to do what he does best...he banned me from NT. I got banned for something totally outside and unrelated to NT and for something that didn't warrant any action. It was kind of like getting into an argument with a librarian and having your drivers license suspended...total abuse of power....but what are you gonna do?
ohwell.gif

I think you can still get banned for harassing your fellow nt members, I know mayor has gotten banned/warned for it before.

Face82:
To:_____.niketalk
Sent:August 25, 2008, 8:46 pm

If you give an account to a banned member, you're helping a banned member circumvent their ban/suspension. The account is considered compromised and is banned from the site. "extra" accounts floating around pose a security risk and we eliminate them whenever possible.

Peace.

Enh, happens all the time. Happened to the author of this thread, and people knew it would happen (read the responses on the 1st page; they knewwhat would happen, because that's how we've always done it).

Originally Posted by I R Andre

What happened Haze ?

Lets just say that 1 of NT's more rogue staff members enters into a chatroom totally independent and outside of NT...we get into a back and forth exchange...(he could throw out "jokes", but he couldn't take "jokes" back in return)....his ego felt bruised in some way I guess...and he decided to to do what he does best...he banned me from NT. I got banned for something totally outside and unrelated to NT and for something that didn't warrant any action. It was kind of like getting into an argument with a librarian and having your drivers license suspended...total abuse of power....but what are you gonna do?
ohwell.gif

I think you can still get banned for harassing your fellow nt members, I know mayor has gotten banned/warned for it before.

Mayor sends random PMs to peoples Inbox..harrassing them about NT threads.

This dude voluntarily entered into a non-affiliated site chatroom and was going at it like everyone else in the chat.

Sounds like an argument more than one person harassing. My guess is it was Jrose though, he's the only admin i've seen that does petty things likethat.

Originally Posted by I R Andre

What happened Haze ?

ohwell.gif

Mayor sends random PMs to peoples Inbox..harrassing them about NT threads.

This dude voluntarily entered into a non-affiliated site chatroom and was going at it like everyone else in the chat.
Haze , you can fight that real talk .

_'s shouldn't get butt hurt . That's just like getting banned for something said at the other site .
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Sounds like an argument more than one person harassing. My guess is it was Jrose though, he's the only admin i've seen that does petty things like that.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

R.I.P. Doc
wink.gif

Knessh....how do you get unbanned after explaining the situation...and then get banned again with in hours (by the same person) before you even make a post?
laugh.gif

Hey its true, does stuff like that all the time. Jrose is like the Old Jewish teacher that's stuck in his ways and will say some wild stuff or hit a kidfrom time to time, that eventually gets him punched in the face by a young thug black kid.

Originally Posted by early90s

yeah I was going to say didn't he unban you??

roll.gif
@ Spaceman

Yeah I got unbanned by 1 Admin...then this dastardly character re-banned me before I got a chance to post
smh.gif

Knessh....how do you get unbanned after explaining the situation...and then get banned again with in hours (by the same person) before you even make a post?
laugh.gif
hater_tots.jpg

He was munching on those earlyyyy , that's how ...
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ "Yea you can fight that"

Like we can hire a team of lawyers to fight a ban on nt
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

$!!% , he can ...